Area-1255 ~Logo~

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Plagues of Societal Disconnect Should be Beaten with Heart, The Solution to the Negativity that Abounds is Re-Synchronizing The Elements of the Older Days with the Vibrance and Energy of the Current Days




People often go about life in a general disconnect, achieving some ends of pleasure, enjoying some moments and then in other times, being in utter sadness, grief or disappointment. Yet, in many instances of negative reactions, or of dissolution of otherwise legitimate entities, it is directly preceded by and fueled by blame of another - or blame of anyone else in range - when indeed, in some instances no one should be blamed at all. 

Many people are always looking for someone to blame, they desire the easy way out - people lose track, they figure parts of others out - endlessly searching for approval of others. Yet, in all of this - our own productivity vanishes , we become short-sighted in our quest for the approval of others, and in many cases..not realizing that others would approve us better if we just found parts of ourselves, and acted like ourselves.



I wonder..if we all took our own direction, went for our dreams, without so much vanity, without so much unwarranted concern as to the thoughts of others - understanding we are all imperfect, how much more peace in this world would there be? 

Look, it may not be logical to you, but I'm someone who believes that the pungency and effectiveness as to how much we can change is directly dependent on how much we believe, if we doubt things can improve, they won't....odds don't matter. Righteousness does, even if it isn't the popular thing to do or be.

Maybe the answer is in my messages , but maybe it won't be picked up til later, that doesn't mean I would condemn or disconnect people for disagreeing, if I have confidence in what I say, then would it not make sense to let words stick? To let the simmer. To let them go on as a ancient vibe, in a dramatic and chaotic world.

IF YOU TRULY FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN , THEN WHY WASTE SO MUCH TIME EMPHASIZING IT UNTO THE AUDIENCE OF BUT A FEW?


Likewise, if you truly believe in your words, and you are honest, let them stand like a sword, because with time, that sword collects strength , and people look back on the spirited words.

Even if you are deemed wrong for a moment, and EVEN if you are wrong, that should not be taken personally - but only as a means to achieve more.

Why am I going  in to all of this ?

BECAUSE part of the reason for societal disconnect, envies and un-necessary feuds is the lack of standing, caring too much about such a little conflict, instead of bettering ourselves beyond measure....we often CREATE or worsen our own problems, in addition to destroying our own productivity, by engaging in a seemingly fruitful or measurable campaign against a rival - but unless the cause is so great that it overdoes and outweighs the cost that the battle would draw in (persuade) - then why risk everything to mean so little to just a few. 

Should their opinion mean THAT much, and even if it does, people reserve the right to think , and don't usually change when they are crushed by a vain or arrogant attempt - and certainly not when people try to 1-up them. Because you see, being proven right isn't always right, especially if it's just for our own gratification.

We need to find peace within ourselves before we can spread love as a whole, and let's not think love is weakness, for there is a brotherly love that has been forgotten - once upon a time, it gave us merit, and it yolked our struggles as one - there were hard times, but we didn't let these times, and minor conflicts get the best of us, we learned to forgive and forget, and this worked well for many notable characters in the past, both fictional and real - so why don't we take our honor back from the thieves?

TAKE A STAND FOR THE BETTER GOOD, AGAINST CORRUPTION, DENY THOSE WHO ABSTAIN FROM LOVE, PEACE, AND NOBILITY, DENY THOSE WHO SEEK AFTER DISRUPTION, ANARCHY, AND CHAOS. DENY THOSE WHO PERSISTENTLY DECEIVE..

But.... do what is best on proper judgement, for all deserve the chance to turn from darkness - and labels are widespread amongst us....give everyone a chance, but don't let one persons chance consume you either...be vigilant, but graceful, be aware, but wise, but strong...and of courage.

SO BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND; equal love both in the concept of relationships and about general societal disconnect and the relative lack of peace amongst people - well here's my genuine, spontaneous and outlining statement to conclude this message today.



2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to know who my partner really was cause my husband has turned to another thing though it got me worried he has been talking to someone on the phone lately and i was not comfortable so i went online then i contacted Dylan to help me hack into his phone without physical access and this great hacker made things work he gave me results before 24 hours i got to see my husband whats-app, text messages, call logs, Viber, deleted text messages, Instant chat, Facebook and many more then i saw that my husband has been sleeping around with different women, i was so disappointed but am happy that i found out the truth. He's time conscious and reliable..check him out through his email [cyberghost475 AT gmail DOT com] or +1 929 359 3547 and you won't be disappointed. Thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My testimony on how I became an illuminati member. My names is john rich and am 39 years old,am from USA bahamas I want to notify the people who want to join the great illuminate,on how I was helped by the Great Illuminati World secret society in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about 5years and six months. I have been in pains and troubles ever since I was sacked from the company where I work, called 'USA Deposit Insurance corporation' as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out those years. But one day, as I was browsing through the Internet, I came across the post of the Great Illuminate world society saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati member, immediately I contacted and I explained everything to them and they recommended me and helped and I pay for the membership registration which will be used to initiate me, and I was initiated to the great illuminati world secret society after and also they gave me all the guidelines and told me their place worship. With the help of the Great illuminati world society I was able to go to temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 48 hours after i was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but later regain myself, i was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. And now am an agent now for over many years now.. So if you want to be a member of illuminati this is whatsapp[+2349067603777]

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!