Area-1255 ~Logo~

Friday, December 7, 2018

My Quest for Power & Perfection [2018]

In my greatest endeavor, I have found The Secrets to an everlasting, Immortal Lifespan. I have survived MASSIVE, military-grade Radiation attacks; unharmed. I have survived MASSIVE black-mold exposure, Carbon Monoxide poisoning/s, Pesticide exposure, CRISPR-Cas9 bioweapon attacks (transdermal/inhaled), things that were SUPPOSED to destroy the TH-Gene (tyrosine-hydroxylase)...thus rendering my Brain UNABLE to EVER produce Dopamine; yet I was unaffected by it.

...It all started when an Indian-Taxi driver, here in Niagara Falls, NY, BLAMED me for (supposedly) getting him *DEATHLY* ill; his Brain NEVER recovered and he never came back to Work...now he has NO-FEELING in his Hands/Feet and his Face is PALE/BLUE and he is in TERMINAL death Stages... 
(Confidential Source)


He put out a 50,000$ USD "hit" on ME, intended to be delivered CHEMICALLY. They also attempted to SMEAR transdermal ESTRADIOL BENZOATE on my Door-Knob at the MOTEL I used to live At!!! (Scottish Inns, 9470 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304)... they had a PLUMBER who was a "friend" of the New Owners - REPLACE valves & redirect a "tainted" (LEAD/ARSENIC/THALIUM) FILLED water-flow into my SHOWER-WATER...luckily, I SURVIVED that as well with VERY-LITTLE "detoxification" Methods...

To be FAIR I DID use InfoWars Z-Shield and InfoWars MYCO-ZX for 6-Months to DETOXIFY the Mold-Exposure and REBUILD my Immune-System...luckily, I did NOT need treatment for the MIXED Radiation + Carbon Monoxide + Sonic Boom MILITARY-GRADE Noise Generator "attacks". Devices which were, sneakily AND discretely placed in ROOM 122, next to ME. In order to DESTROY/WREAK HAVOC on MY-BODY...

...but I *SURVIVED* that TOO!!!

And NOW, I continue my QUEST, virtually UNHINDERED, for ULTIMATE POWER AND PERFECTION.
...And I *WILL* obtain it!!!
MIRACLES surround ME...and I CAN'T-BE -STOPPED!!!!!!
~Daniel Nicholas Gregory~
The PROPHET "DANIEL" *reincarnated* and ROYAL ******PRODIGY****** or "Chosen One" of EXCEEDINGLY GREAT 'Spiritual Gifts' by The Holy Spirit...including the GIFT of the Holy Lamguage of CREATION; *HEBREW TONGUES*...which *some* would ARGUE gave ME the ABILITY to RECREATE AND REGENERATE my BODY during this Horrible, ORDEAL.

...My IMMORTAL CELL-LINE, is a *REALITY*...I can NOT be DESTROYED. I am like a God; knowing ALL things; both GOOD, and EVIL...
I.AM.MAITREYA.
The Final (next) Buddha, the Elite Man of Untethered Wisdom. Also known by my STAGE-NAME/PEN-NAME "AMx ReBorN"...the 
ASCENDED MASTER X (AMx) "REBORN" (ReBorN in CHRIST) [2018]

In/Tags: my quest for power and perfection 2018, my quest for power 2018, my quest for perfection 2018, bloggers quest for power 2018, bloggers running for president 2020, clinton foundation and area1255 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!