Area-1255 ~Logo~

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Blackstone Labs Euphora REVIEW 2021

 



So this is my first Review in a while...I decided to try "Euphoria" after so many good reviews. Of course I'm always skeptical about Reviews published on their company's website. Anyone could post false reviews! But after trying this product I can DEFINITELY say it lives up to the advertisement...


So here's what I experienced...


  • For me it took about 25 minutes to kick; so it didn't even take the 30 mins it says on the bottle.
  • I only took 4 capsules; that's enough for me!
  • After 25 mins I felt tingling in my head; just as advertised - and a little "high" like a head rush type feeling.
  • Its a great feeling and I felt so FOCUSED that I decided to write this review (I have trouble finding motivation sometimes!)
  • It DEFINITELY relieves ADHD symptoms; its like a Mild Adderall. I highly recommend!
    • The buzz lasted about 30 mins. But I noticed if I smoke Cigarettes it lasts longer (cus Cigarettes have MAO-A inhibitors) but you can also use it with Catuaba extract to make it last longer. That's a natural MAO-A inhbitor. Not to worry, I didn't smoke Cigarettes the first 5 days of using it...and I still got the buzz. It definitely puts you in a state of bliss!
    • I noticed an enhanced libido on it too - but its mostly mental. 
    • It definitely ups the "Passion" aspect. ;)
    • Noticed it makes skin more sensitive. ;)

I'm 29 years old...here is my Instagram.com/Area1255

Follow me ;)


In/Tags: blackstone labs euphoria review 2021, new review of euphoria by blackstone labs, new review of euphoria by blackstone labs, reviews of euphoria supplement, review of euphoria supplement


No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!