Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Test Stack Review 2021 Review (Test Stack Rx Testosterone Booster Review 2021)



 Test Stack Rx is a company that sells a Testosterone booster product for $197, its quite expensive - but in my experience it is worth it. 

What I've Noticed

  • I noticed an enhanced (obsessive) libido (sex drive) the first day taking it (6 hours after taking).
  • I noticed improved mental clarity/mental abilities ~1 hour after taking it.
  • I noticed harder muscles after about ~1 hour of taking it.
  • I noticed my veins were popping out about ~2 hours after taking it.
  • I noticed more frequent random erections from ~Day 3 on.
  • I noticed improved muscle mass ~1 week after taking it with no training at all. Not super-duper big increases but definitely feel the protein from my diet going STRAIGHT to my muscles!!!
  • I noticed significant gains in muscle ~2 weeks of taking it.
  • I noticed my Total Testosterone was 1,015 ng/dl and Free Testosterone 400 after ~4 weeks of taking it.




:::INGREDIENTS & MECHANISMS:::

They have a good mix of hard to find ingredients (including Ligisticum) and works through a variety of pathways that are hard to target with stand-a-lone products.


  • Including increased cAMP levels.
  • Increase sTAR proteins.
  • Decreased breakdown of cGMP.
  • Increased LH/FSH.
  • Increased Free Testosterone.

In/Tags: test stack rx testosterone booster review 2021,what is the best testosterone booster 2021,best testosterone booster 2021 review,test stack 2021 review,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!