Area-1255 ~Logo~

Friday, March 1, 2019

NapsGear Winstrol Review 2019 Naps Gear Winny Review 2019 Naps Gear Stan 50 Log Review 2019 [GP Winstrol Review 2019] [GP Stan Review 2019] [GP Stanozolol Reviews 2019]


 



NOTE: I am NOT being given free products in exchange for this Review, nor do I have any bias for any particular reason of this company. This is a clear-headed, unbiased Review, as are ALL of my Reviews! 

This is my Fourth Review/Log on a Naps Gear brand Product. Their actual [established] brand name is Geneza Pharmaceuticals or simply "GP Pharma". Anything that is labeled with Geneza Pharmaceuticals characteristic chemical skeleton/infinity type Symbol is sure to be of GREAT quality, in my experience...


Overall Rating for This Product
: 5/5 :

The 5 Main Take-Backs (results) of this Product!
  1. An immense gain in Strength was apparent after ~Day 3, which plateaued on ~Day 6. I found that Bench Press & Farmer's Walk were much more productive & easier on this drug.
  2. I noticed a DENSE new look/feel to my Muscles, especially Chest muscles...with Winny.
  3. I noticed that there was not a single day that went by where my Motivation wasn't "enhanced" on this product.
  4. Nearing the end of the Cycle, I noticed not just increased Strength, and increasing my maximal bench press by ~15 lbs but also increased REPS - by some 50 on moderate-intensity reps, most Days... 
  5. Lastly, I lost ~7 lbs of Fat mass and gained 8 lbs of Muscle although Anavar & Test-E were added in...however, I've been on those alone before and NEVER got results this impressive!!!
Day 1 - Day 30

DAY 1: Nothing on this day.
DAY 2: Slightly increased Strength, thought it was all in my Head 'cus it happened so soon!
DAY 3: Definitely noticed much more Strength today on the Bench Press & with Farmer's Walk - I was able to walk with two buckets of Ice, Rocks and frosted water an extra ~3 miles. Normally I'd be tired as shit by the continuous 4 mile mark..really a little before that!
DAY 4: I noticed increased Muscle Hardness and slightly increased vascularity...veins were popping out in my shoulders much more than usual!
DAY 5: I noticed the striations in my Chest/Trap muscles may have been a little more defined, today.
DAY 6: Definitely a decrease in Water Weight and increased muscle definition apparent! ...Perhaps most of that IS the decreased Water retention, though.
DAY 7: Even larger increase in Strength + 5 lbs on Bench (Max-Out) and extended total Sets from 10 to 13, on Bench. 2 Minimum Weight, High Reps. 5 Moderate weight + moderate Reps set, the rest were larger weight and last two Maximum Weight/Max-Intensity Reps/Sets.
DAY 8: 


In/Tags: napsgear winstrol review 2019, naps gear winny review 2019, naps gear stan 50 log 2019, naps gear stan 50 review 2019, gp winstrol review 2019, gp stanozolol reviews 2019, list all napsgear reviews 2019, 

4 comments:

  1. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. build muscle with winstrol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. steroid winstrol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liberty Kilts is an online Scottish Highland dress retailer. We offer an extensive range of kilts, kilt outfits, and kilt accessory. Highland Bagpipes And Much More..

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!