Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

NapsGear Halotestin Review 2019 Dragon Pharma Halotestin Review 2019 Dragon Pharma Halo Logs 2019

Naps Gear is one of the largest Internet Pharmacies for Anabolic-Steroids - they sell also a variety of Brands...Dragon Pharma is one of their Newish Brands  - it is a Chinese manufacturer that has a Red Dragon as its logo.

...Out of all of their products; Halotestin Tablets are some of the most expensive & one of their perhaps, strongest pills on the Market. 


What is Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone)?

  1. Halotestin is a drug (anabolic-androgenic steroid) that has potent Brain Penetrating effects [1] it crosses the blood-brain barrier [2] & has a HIGHER affinity for specific Brain Androgen receptors that govern libido & are linked to the Hypothalamus [3].
  2. Halotestin also stimulates Cortisol production [4] and can raise Blood Pressure through this mechanism [5] [6]
  3. Halotestin is known to be very Androgenic (masculinizing) [7] & can create a Masculine Temperament [8] & improve Confidence levels [9].
  4. Halotestin is known to facilitate Libido more than other Anabolic-Steroids [10]
  5. Halotestin improves Workout Aggression more than most other anabolic-steroids [11].
  6. Halotestin can/has used to treat Breast Cancer [12].



Halotestin Log/Review 2019 

  1. DAY 1 - 3: I noticed INCREDIBLE energy & increased libido on the first couple day. 
  2. DAY 4: Today was a Bench day & I noticed increased ability to maintain good form & noticed some INSANE aggression that allowed me pump out 11 Extra Reps.
  3. DAY 5: Today Strength was up on massively when performing the Farmer's Walk - I also did Push-Ups on COLD ICE - cracking the Ice with my knuckles - allowing them to sink into the below freezing Water...I did 2 sets of 166 Push-Ups - and...continued lifting Boulders & Gigantic Rocks. 
  4. DAY 6: Today I noticed a more intense Libido (sex drive) and frequent hard-ons.
  5. DAY 7: Today...I noticed improved Vascularity & Veins showing in my Arms, popping out more in my Cock - and also in my Chest even!
  6. DAY 8: I noticed increased Strength & Rage, some Anxiety - and higher blood pressure (152/84). 
  7. DAY 9: I noticed 6 random boners - and I also noticed improved Definition of my Abs. They are getting carved out real nicely! 
  8. DAY 10: I noticed an incredible amount of edginess - but also some INTENSIFIED orgasms! 
  9. DAY 11: I noticed incredible amounts of Strength on this Day!!! I noticed a Mild Euphoric effect...similar to small amounts of Cocaine (a line)!
  10. DAY 12 - 15: I noticed increased Muscle Mass! I gained 5 lbs on the scale. PURE solid Grainy muscle!
  11. DAY 16 - 22: I noticed I was able to MAX-OUT with 3 reps (full-force) versus one!
  12. DAY 23 - 30: In noticed overall; increased Strength, shed pounds off my Abs!!! 4 lbs of fat mass down. 7 pounds of muscle overall gained on a Halo ONLY cycle...so much for saying it "isn't very anabolic" although it could be just a coincidence - or my Personal Sensitivity to the drug. Something specific to me!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think it was 20 mg back then. But as of now I am only taking 10 mg day.

      Delete
    2. E-Mail: area1255xxx@gmail.com - if you need anything buddy!
      Phone Number: 716-553-7851

      Delete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!