Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

† The Truth of my Sustenance - The Spirit in my Voice (AMx_ReBorN) †

................................................................................~AMx_.ReBorN~.......................................................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................AMx.......
......................................................................................................................................


What I've seen as a Child, what I've always known and been about, was NOT JUST Creative Effort; it was about ENERGY, VITALITY - to persist, to not be overwritten by the Will's of others - to move forward even after being held down, to Progress with Gifts of inhuman Power, the instillment of ANGELIC POWER.

I know that no matter what, what I've always been about is to think OUTSIDE OF THE BOX; what I've done thus far is the raiment of being Tactical; not just a tactic, but also being blessed with a strategy that others can not understand.

The Truth is, that the TRUTH that I speak, is the the truth that I know you (God) hear - and the Truth of my Future is the Progress of my Might, and then the The Truth of my Might is the Progress of the Future.

I speak these words NEVER from a script, but with your VOICE - the voice I sustain is your Echo maintained. My being is NOT JUST an intellectual force, but one that is elevated by SPIRIT. One that I do not deny for a reason far greater than what logic alone can explain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTINUANCE ] The Leverage is my Momentum~[~ ††
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

†††
Everything I've found is that my continuance ; my ability to continue Consistently - has been outlined by your granted circumstantial 'leverage'; substantial advane has been co-occurring with my ability to thrive NOT in EGO but in COURAGE, PERSEVERANCE & Non-Contempt brought humility; that part is important. My ability to embrace humility (To cherish/ grasp being humble) is not based on the points of others solely, and CERTAINLY NOT a mannerism beaten into me or otherwise forced upon me ; but rather one I've come to realize is noble - in an age where such traits are becoming condemned..thus it is an act  surviving on courage; Vigilant and not broken down by Fear nor the Exploits of Others! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!