Area-1255 ~Logo~

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Irwin Naturals BRAIN AWAKE Review 2019 [New Nootropic Supplements 2019]







I purchased this supplement at a discounted price from AMAZON.

               --------->[click here for discount link]<---------

Irwin Natural's is a remarkable supplement company that I have been taking On/Off since my Teenage years in High School. They have a variety of liquid capsule blends - that is softgels - these supplements tend to be better absorbed [1] and easier on the digestive tract [2] - they have faster, harder-hitting results [3] and are conveniently sold at many grocery stores [4] [5] [6] and health food markets [7]

Irwin Natural's has the best brain supplement that I have tried in a while - the only one that stands next to it is Brain Force by InfoWars (Alex Jones). That one I have also written a review on.


For a nootropic widely available in stores around the country - I'd say this one takes the cake [8]



:::My Observations:::

  1. DAY ONE: I took the recommended 3 Capsules at once. I did not notice anything for about ~20 mins - then when it kicked in a noticed a immense sense of clarity, alertness & focus. I was not hyperalert nor dysfunctional. I did not have any stomach problems or anything to go with it!
  2. DAY TWO: Continued taking this at the dose described on the bottle. I went to work - and noticed I was doubly as alert - especially when reading & comprehending notes that others had written (I work for a Law Firm in NYC).
  3. DAY THREE: I noticed a slight increase in libido today? This should be not so much an effect but perhaps is (for me) because of individual sensitivity. 
  4. DAY FOUR: Continued focus & some energization today! I felt a strong wave of energy & significant clarity. Brain fog is non-existent today. 
  5. DAY FIVE: Today I hit the Gym; mostly benching & pull-ups today; and DAMN all I got to say is my Bench Strength went WAY UP!! I benched an extra 10 lbs on the bench, maxed out with a few extra reps! The laser-sharp focus and dedicated aggression was WAY better on this supplement!
  6. DAY SIX: I am having steadily more impressive physical results with this supplement; not only is my muscle strength up and I am sprinting larger sprints - but also the PUMPS in my legs and arms are way better - my veins are sticking out more as well!
  7. DAY SEVEN: Went to the Gym again today - worked out Delts, Traps, Lats - definitely could use this sort of natural energy all year round. 
  8. DAY EIGHT: Punching Bag day! Yes, this and the medicine ball. I unleashed my fury with the punching bag and was hitting straights over & over again - so obviously my hand-eye coordination or more like Fist-Eye coordination was supremely elevated!
  9. DAY NINE: Felt a sense of Calm and yet Motivated energy...definitely impressed with this supplement.
  10. DAY TEN: Continued from the above on Number 9 - I got twice as many papers done for work - that means I did double the amount of work that normally would take 2 separate days to complete - my focus with this supplement is unreal!
  11. DAY ELEVEN: This supplement gave me *slight* jitters and a couple cold flashes today? Could be just that I had to wake up this morning earlier, though (6:00 AM) - it wasn't quite as nice out, either. Weather sucks over here sometimes!!!
  12. DAY TWELVE: Just a bit the same Clarity & Focus, with no "die-off" or crash.
  13. DAY THIRTEEN: Nothing new to note here - just razor-sharp clarity. 
  14. DAY FOURTEEN: I noticed nothing new here.
  15. DAY FIFTEEN: WTF!? This time I was actually in a TRANCE like focus - with a nice buzz/high to go along with it! This time the results are kicking off for good!
  16. DAY SIXTEEN: Same trance state! ...With focus to go along with it!
  17. DAY SEVENTEEN: Back to the Gym today - muscles are pumped! Even before doing any reps!
  18. DAY EIGHTEEN: Nothing new to report except increased appetite! Man, I was hungry for some mexican food today...
  19. DAY NINETEEN: Same wicked appetite as before - today I was hungry for Mighty Taco, though. And yes, I do love my Taco's!
  20. DAY TWENTY: Same increased appetite, focus was a little less today!
  21. DAY TWENTY ONE: Nothing new here.
  22. DAY TWENTY TWO: Same deal, focus drifting off into a curve - attention moderately less than before???
  23. DAY TWENTY THREE: Focus was back on-point, today. Although I was nearly drifting off to sleep after lunch. Maybe too much Serotonin from the Bacopa?
  24. DAY TWENTY FOUR: Back to INTENSE sets at the Gym, aggression was needed to push the last Reps out! ...Definitely did not feel the same focus as last time - as more effort was needed to complete the set.
  25. DAY TWENTY FIVE: Increased focus again, FINALLY! ...This is always good news. It also seemed to increase my creativity; when I got home and did leisure work here on the Blog & elsewhere.
  26. DAY TWENTY SIX: Razor-Sharp focus and WOW! My vision is actually longer & sharper today! I could see signs I normally wouldn't be able to (few blocks away) on the way home from work.
  27. DAY TWENTY SEVEN: Enjoyed the Lightning last night & thunder - it seems enjoying things while on this supplement comes more, naturally...
  28. DAY TWENTY EIGHT: More nostalgia today - I felt like every smell brought back a memory of my childhood - it Did!
  29. DAY TWENTY NINE: Powerful supplement for reading - my ability to read & take in messages & conclusions from books is sped up.
  30. DAY THIRTY: That concludes my LOG of this product, definitely amazing supplement...I recommend picking it up. Give it a try!
:::DOSING:::
  • I took 3 Capsules; in the morning, with water - every morning all the way through. 


***CONCLUSIONS***

  • I believe this product is the strongest Nootropic (noot) yet that I've tried - besides Brain Force. I've tried dozens of them. This one delivers fast results and can increase both the level of focus & the motivation effects.
  • It puts you back in "rhythm" with your goals - it allows you to trample all your tasks down with precision.
  • It boosts Bench Press strength & leg muscle strength. I benched more weight, more reps and sprinted A LOT quicker!
  • It gave me a sense of Calm on many days. 
  • It makes you feel at ease with the world - and yet, focused at the same time!



In/Tags: irwin naturals brain awake review 2019, new nootropic supplements 2019, irwin naturals brain formula review 2019, irwin naturals brain supplement review 2019, irwin naturals brain supplements 2019, irwin naturals 2019, sups 2019, supps 2019

2 comments:

  1. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!