Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

NapsGear Testosterone Review 2019 [Napsgear Test-E Review 2019]






I've previously written several reviews on Naps Gear products; all of them I have been impressed with. Their Test-E under the brand name "Geneza Pharmaceuticals" is better than all the other brands they offer on their website (in my experience). 



I have run many cycles with this form of juice. I know what my body responds to and what types of training to go with it. This information does not in any recommend that someone simply go and buy the products and expect massive results, everyone is different and so no assumptions should be made.

I really like Naps Products - and their Customer Service/Staff are very respectful when responding to tickets and always have shipped my package within a few days of the order. Usually the next night - depending on how busy the site is with orders (they take in millions). 

***REVIEW SUMMARY***


  • I noticed a slight energy burst after the first shot; like an Adrenaline kick. It was very euphoric! Definitely pure Testosterone...you only get that if it has that effect, although some like pinning in general and so they basically get a buzz from the injection.
  • Mild Strength increases after first injection. Benched 15 lbs more than usual and increased reps on that set. 
  • Second Injection; libido went way up on this injection - it was a notable fury of desire for any Woman that passed my eye! Like teenage levels of sex drive...
  • There were no other strength increases but a hardening of muscles; especially forearms and Biceps on this 2nd injection.
  • Third & Fourth injections are where I saw serious results. I noticed extreme muscle hardness - and definitely my muscles are more defined. My Abs are starting to get Cut up from all of the Sit-Ups and Crunches I was doing. 
  • My form of Push-Ups addresses the abdominal muscles - so I was doing that - and put weights on my back - reps STILL went up!... 
  • I started gaining lean mass after the 2nd injection, but third injection is where I really noticed growth.
  • CONCLUSION: At the end of the cycle I weighed myself and I gained 3.5 lbs of lean muscle for a month and a half of a cycle. I noticed stimulation and an extremely high libido - all the way through the cycle.

                   ***FULL/COMPLETE LOG***

  1. Day One: I took the syringe and needle and alcohol swab from my Gym Bag - and opened the packet for the syringe + needle (buy here) - I decided to inject in my left leg (upper leg) - that is easiest for me as I have no one to do the injection for me...so ass is out of the question! I filled the syringe with 1 ML full of Test-E, then slowly pinned the left leg. This is exhilarating! (is what I thought to myself)
  2. Day Two: Woke up with a huge hard-on today - normal for me except this was hard as iron, and wouldn't go down for about 30 mins - so I'm guessing the Test shot had something to do with that - makes sense. I rushed to get my stuff together to get to the gym before I start my shift at a Medical Office I work at (part-time). I crushed 3 sets on the Bench moderate rep + max weight
  3. Day ThreeI am aiming for a lot here - so I went to the gym to do both Calisthenics & Cardio workouts...I'm trying to get a more defined six-pack (ripped abs) and so I'm switching it up here to tailor to those goals. I ran on the treadmill for 10 minutes and did 3 sets of 33 Pull-Ups.
  4. Day Four:  I took some C4 preworkout today as well - wanted to see if it would give me an extra jolt with the Test...it definitely did! I got some energy that I never had before with just the C4. C4 + Test is the shit! Today was my 2nd injection day. 
  5. Day Five: I found that today my day at work (construction) was a lot more focused & ambitious - I was more succinct and deliberate - people respect me more than usual and I get stuff done quicker than usual on these shots.
  6. Day Six: Back to the Gym! I did 5 sets of curls with 50 pounder weights - did lateral curls as well - and stretches for maximum effect on the lats [!]. I was more pumped during this gym session. In much brighter enthusiasm as well. 
  7. Day Seven:  This is my 3rd injection day. Since I am dosing at E3D (every three days). I chose to continue using the same dosage - although I could have increased it. I am happy with the results I have been getting - today my day at the Gym was a lot rougher as I had some heart palpitations - but ultimately I felt good (mood-wise). I still crushed my fu***** workout and was a beast on the bench press!
  8. Day Eight: Today - I woke up extremely energized - I headed off to the Gym at about 8:30 AM today...unusual for me to wake up that early due to long-hours at work. However, this Test E stuff that Naps produces is really potent (and obviously pure).
  9. Day Nine: This is my fourth injection day; I'm dosing closer to get better blood levels and to see if it amped me up anymore - I got a strong urge to run for 5 miles after this shot. I ran my heart out - it was really pumping at 3 miles! I noticed my Abs are a lot more defined than usual. After my run I then headed off to work and dragged bags of cement across a large lawn.
  10. Day Ten: Today I am continuing my bench press routine - I am benching the same weight (250 lbs) with moderate reps (15 reps). 3 sets of this actually. My Biceps & Lats are getting more muscular and toned.
  11. Day Eleven: Definite 1.5 inches added to my Biceps! Guess the steroids are working well. That is an amazing increase and I am surprised, to say the least.
  12. Day Twelve: I am doing legs today. Definitely feel pumped so I did a few squats before leaving for the gym this morning. The pumps in my calves are unbelievable. Extremely pleasurable. I headed off for the gym - picked up a meal from Mighty Taco (as it was lunch time) on the way there. I worked my A$$ off at the Gym today - hopefully, it pays off. As my Instagram page gets more popular. ;-)
  13. Day Thirteen: Listened to some music (Mortal Kombat themes) on the way to the gym today - planned on using my Skullcandy earphones to amp up my workouts - worked perfectly along with the C4 - although next week I will be taking the NutraBio PRE-Extreme preworkout supplement. Fifth injection day.
  14. Day Fourteen: Did more leg workouts today; leg press and also some calve curls - (weights on back of calves). I'm trying to get ripped from head to toe! 
  15. Day Fifteen: Rest day today & tomorrow.
  16. Day Sixteen: Rest day, nothing new to report.
  17. Day Seventeen: Feel ultra-amped to go to the Gym - I feel like I'm on a slight dose of Meth today! Motivation is unreal!!! Sixth injection day today.
  18. Day Eighteen: My biceps have definitely grown 2 inches - I measured this morning. I'm also up 4 lbs on the scale - definite leg muscle gain and lats as well - far more muscular and intense looking. 
  19. Day Nineteen: Feel quite a bit stronger today - like an Icelandic lifter today - just simply throwing and crushing the weights. I don't think anyone can compare to the Aggression I put into the bench press today! lol
  20. Day Twenty: Rest Day.
  21. Day Twenty One: Cardio & Pull-Ups day; 15 minutes on Treadmil, Bicycle exercises after that; 5 minutes each - pull-ups I hit a new record today! 36 Pull-Ups on the first set, 35 on the second and 19 on the third.
  22. Day Twenty Two: Legs have gained quite a bit - but still working them to death again today at the gym - for what is sanctioned to death will grow beastly! No pain no gain! Seventh injection day.
  23. Day Twenty Three: Definitely a little more irritable today - but only got ~5 hours of sleep last night. Probably is the center issue. I have definitely grown I am 6.5 lbs up on the scale today. Back muscles are filling out nicely as well.
  24. Day Twenty Four: Fierce fucking workout today! I hit the Gym with almost every workout there - including medicine ball & punching bag - my aggression & focus was at its highest today. I had an endorphin rush the whole time and was just feeling like God in the Gym.
  25. Day Twenty Five: I feel less energetic today - but more "calm-confident" mentality. Hopefully it cheers up - drank a beer today though anyway. I worked out at the Gym but only ~15 minutes, this time.
  26. Day Twenty Six: Eighth injection day. My legs got spots all over them! No real bruising though & no Tren-Cough or congestion to go along with it.
  27. Day Twenty Seven: Definitely loving the high - it is in actuality a high now - not just a buzz but an incredibly grandiose and yet leveled energy. This is my favorite routine too! I max out on everything this week - and so I am going to do the same today.
  28. Day Twenty Eight: Rest Day.
  29. Day Twenty Nine: Last official workout day. Did Farmer's Walk as I was actually working on a farm today. Carried buckets of hay and rocks and cement for a wall that needed repairing. The guy I worked for - his shack was ruined so had to replace the roof as well. Couldn't have felt any more relieved and yet enthusiastically obligated for fixing the guy's roof! Ninth injection day.
  30. Final Rest Day.



In/Tags: napsgear test-e review 2019, napsgear testosterone review, napsgear reviews august 2019, gp test e review, gp testosterone review 2019, geneza pharmaceuticals test injection review 2019, reviews on napsgear products, 

3 comments:

  1. My testimony on how I became an illuminati member. My names is john rich and am 39 years old,am from USA bahamas I want to notify the people who want to join the great illuminate,on how I was helped by the Great Illuminati World secret society in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about 5years and six months. I have been in pains and troubles ever since I was sacked from the company where I work, called 'USA Deposit Insurance corporation' as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out those years. But one day, as I was browsing through the Internet, I came across the post of the Great Illuminate world society saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati member, immediately I contacted and I explained everything to them and they recommended me and helped and I pay for the membership registration which will be used to initiate me, and I was initiated to the great illuminati world secret society after and also they gave me all the guidelines and told me their place worship. With the help of the Great illuminati world society I was able to go to temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 48 hours after i was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but later regain myself, i was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. And now am an agent now for over many years now.. So if you want to be a member of illuminati this is whatsapp[+2349067603777]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!