Area-1255 ~Logo~

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Irwin Natural's Yerba Mate Energy Burst Review 2019 [Irwin Naturals Energy Logs 2019]


I purchased this supplement at a discounted price on Amazon... 
-----------------> [click here] <------------------

Irwin Naturals is one of my favorite brand of supplements on the market. They consistently produce high-quality supplements - that are fast acting and well-absorbed (due to liquid capsules). They were established in 1994 [1]

Other than this product, I've tried (and reviewed) the following supplements from them.

  1. Irwin Naturals BRAIN AWAKE [Review]
  2. Irwin Naturals Steel Libido RED ("Magnum Blood-Flow") [Review]
Other Facts About the Company
  • Their supplements are (also) sold in Wegmans and many health food stores.
  • They include Bioperine (Black Pepper Extract) in most of their supplements which enhances the potency of the supplements; making them superior to regular capsules and tablets.
  • They are not unreasonably expensive; most of their products are actually LESS expensive than other comparable products that feature liquid capsules.
:::My Experiences:::

  1. The supplement did give me a quick burst in energy taking 2 capsules at first. I did not exceed that dose right away. I noticed first a sense of mental clarity - after about 15 minutes of taking the supplement, that slowly transformed into a slight sense of motivation and a "pick-me-up" effect that made me more in-tune with my environment. Lights around me were more noticeable and the lights in the Fire Department where I was volunteering and smells were more noticeable.
  2. I noticed improved endurance when doing both regular and weighted push-ups - the energy to do push-ups was there but my muscles also felt more enduring. I was able to do more burn-outs as well, and I found that I was able to do 10 extra sets of burn-outs on the 2nd day of taking the pills. 
  3. I was able to finish a paper for school in a shorter amount of time - I was more attentive & alert, and less distracted. It seems to have some mild anti-ADHD effects.
  4. After the 5th day (straight) of taking the supplement - I noticed (slightly) improved creativity. Some of the video's I made - I added more sophisticated last minute improvisations.
  5. I noticed improved verbal fluency (memory) - my ability to recall names was also better - although that could be (likely is) due to enhanced attention.
  6. I noticed that my reflexes were better - and a day punching the punching bag at the Gym - was a lot more focused (and productive)...my endurance and ability to catch my breath was way better than usual on the 7th day taking the supplement.
  7. I noticed my excitement for upcoming projects & work assignments was definitely more, than usual. Its interesting how an "energy supplement" is able to influence these aspects of my Mood.
  8. I noticed better memory with memorizing new driving directions.
  9. I noticed more Alertness overall, and less tiredness by evening time.
  10. I noticed a MAXIMAL amount of focus on the Bench - more so after the 10th day of taking the supplement.
:::MY THEORIES:::

  • While the energizing effects of this supplement are most likely attributable to the Yerba Mate extract [2] - the alerting effects are more than likely the result of the Schizandra Extract in the product [3]. Shizandra raises Dopamine in the Brain - and does so directly [4]. Dopamine improves alertness/vigilance [5] [6], attention [7] [8] and Mood [9]. It is a powerful natural anti-depressant [10] [11].
  • The Goji Berry extract is likely responsible for the enhanced endurance [12] - and (partly) the improved energy [13] and it would improve muscle health by protecting the cells in the muscles from damage [14].
  • The Vitamin B12; especially being the "methylcobalamin" form is also responsible for improved Energy Levels on the supplement [15].
  • Lastly, the Flax Seed Oil - given it would up the levels of Omega-3's in the Brain [16] - probably improves Focus/Attention [17], Energy [18] and Mood [19] - but to a lesser degree than the other ingredients.



Irwin Naturals - Yerba Mate Energy FULL LOG


  1. Day 1: Took two capsules this morning, also chose not to drink a cup of morning Coffee - this morning. The energy effects hit about 15 minutes later. I went for a Jog down the road from my work and noticed that upon getting to work - I had more pep in my step. I noticed improved alertness - on the office computer. My focus was definitely greater than usual. 
  2. Day 2: Took 2 capsules, this time in the afternoon - a went on to do Push-Ups today - noticed a little bit enhanced endurance - and definitely my Muscles felt more enduring, today. They did not get sore as easily and I was able to push out more sets, today.
  3. Day 3: Today - I noticed an improved sense of stimulation from this product - the lights and smells of the Fire Station - where I volunteer at were more noticeable. The office smells (fresh copy paper) and other things like people's Colognes & Perfumes, were more noticeable. 



In/Tags: irwin natural's yerba mate energy burst review 2019, irwin naturals logs 2019, irwin naturals liquid capsules review 2019, irwin naturals supplements reviews 2019, irwin naturals yerba mate review 2019, best energy supplements 2019

3 comments:

  1. My testimony on how I became an illuminati member. My names is john rich and am 39 years old,am from USA bahamas I want to notify the people who want to join the great illuminate,on how I was helped by the Great Illuminati World secret society in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about 5years and six months. I have been in pains and troubles ever since I was sacked from the company where I work, called 'USA Deposit Insurance corporation' as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out those years. But one day, as I was browsing through the Internet, I came across the post of the Great Illuminate world society saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati member, immediately I contacted and I explained everything to them and they recommended me and helped and I pay for the membership registration which will be used to initiate me, and I was initiated to the great illuminati world secret society after and also they gave me all the guidelines and told me their place worship. With the help of the Great illuminati world society I was able to go to temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 48 hours after i was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but later regain myself, i was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. And now am an agent now for over many years now.. So if you want to be a member of illuminati this is whatsapp[+2349067603777]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!