Area-1255 ~Logo~

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Haidut's Metergoline Review 2021 [IdeaLabs Metergoline Review 2021]

I've previously written two reviews - one on Haidut's (IdeaLabs DC) Cyproheptadine, and one on his 5a-DHP, I was satisfied with his products - and noticed many benefits from them with no side-effects.

This review/log is on his Metergoline - which is a serotonin antagonist supplement.

  1. Metergoline is a 5-HT1A pre-synaptic Antagonist (raising serotonin?) [1] - also raising glutamate [2], GABA [3]
  2. An antagonist at 5-HT1B receptors [4]; increasing Glutamate & GABA [5] [6].
  3. An agonist (stimulator) of 5-HT1D receptors [7] - thereby reducing norepeinephrine release [8] & cyclic AMP (cAMP) levels [9].
  4. An antagonist at 5-HT2A receptors [10] and 5-HT2C receptors [11]; raising Dopamine [12] [13] [14] [15] and Noradrenaline levels [16]. Also reducing GABA [17] and GABA-A receptors [18] and raising 5-HT (serotonin) (slightly) [19].
  5. Reduces the sensitivity of 5-HT2A & 5-HT2C receptors [20].
  6. Metergoline is a "inactivating" 5-HT7 antagonist; that means the receptors will remain inactive for 2-weeks following discontinuation of Metergoline [21].
  7. Metergoline is a Dopamine D2 agonist (activator) [22].

                                                               REVIEW

  • Metergoline, for me, increased my Creativity - specifically it seemed to allow me to diversify my Artistic ability and to become more engaged in forms of art that I hadn't previously been enthused by. 
  • Metergoline enhanced my libido. Making the thoughts & diversity of fantasies much more pronounced.
  • Metergoline provided strong anti-depressant effects - it allowed me to enjoy TV, Video Games & Working to a much more noticeable degree. It also made the taste of food WAY better!
  • Metergoline made me more Aggressive - in terms of workouts & in person, it made me more noticeable by Women - and most Men were more intimidated by the enhancement of the Ego caused by this drug. I exhibited more aggressive eye-contact and passion when giving Women eye-contact. Which turned on quite a few of them; including a girl who worked at 7-11.
  • It increased my Energy level & ambition to the point of relentlessness. I would say - that Metergoline gave me "relentless ambition". Interestingly, during this time period I was given a fast promotion at my usual Job.
  • Metergoline improved my attention to Visual Detail, and speed of processing to get tasks done quicker.


 ***POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF METERGOLINE***

  1. Extending lifespan - making you live about ~10 years longer; with daily use - is possible [23].
  2. Treating high prolactin/keeping prolactin to a minimum [24].
  3. Treating sexual problems caused by anti-depressants, naturally [25]. [2021]
  4. Improving Memory [26]; specifically Cognitive Flexibility [27] and Mental Speed/Processing Speed [28].
  5. Providing fast-acting antidepressant effects [29].







In/Tags: haidut's metergoline review 2021, idealabs metergoline review 2021, idealabsdc metergoline review, idealabs dc metergoline review 2021, idealabs metergoline log 2021, idealabsdc product review 2021, idea labs seattle washington review, idealabsdc, http://www.idealabsdc.com/lab/ reviews, http://www.idealabsdc.com/lab/ reviews 2021, is http://www.idealabsdc.com/lab/ legit? 2021, which is the fastest acting antidepressant 2021, which antidepressant acts immediately 2021, which antidepressant relieves depression immediately? 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!