Area-1255 ~Logo~

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Haiduts 5a-DHP Review 2019 (5-alpha dihydroprogesterone Reviews 2019) (Buy 5a-DHP Online 2019)



This is a Review on Haidut's 5A-DHP product.
- his product is featured on Ray Peat Forum and you can read his post about it Here.

This product is an Amazing product. 
I noticed many things about it - mainly Libido (sex drive), Muscle-Hardening, Insane Reflexes, Improved Endurance, Muscle Strength.

***LOG***
  1. DAY 1: I noticed improved Mood, Mental Clarity - and a sense of stimulation toward the environment. I dosed at 6 mg exactly. That's 6 drops on my left forearm.
  2. DAY 2: I noticed continued improved mental clarity - was at the LaundroMat today - and felt this sense of excitement simply at doing my laundry! 
  3. DAY 3: I am inclined to go to the Gym today - but had trouble fitting it into my schedule. I went anyway at the end of the day. I felt more Energized (even at Night Time) - it seems this product improves Night-Time energy levels!
  4. DAY 4: I am currently studying a new area of research - I noticed this product is enhancing my focus and making me less distractable (without Adderall!).
  5. DAY 5: This is the Day I am currently on...noticing very notable benefits and improved mental speed - as well as improved reflexes!
  6. DAY 6: Noticed improved short-term memory, and improved appetite.
  7. DAY 7: Definite decrease in overall Anxiety level - focus is up, feel absolutely energized. 
  8. DAY 8: Feel stronger yet again at the Gym - feel more focused and am pumping out more reps.
  9. DAY 9: Definitely more clear-headed than usual. Feel like I am not making little mistakes with my part-time Job, as a Bartender.
  10. DAY 10: I feel energized by even light music - my overall enjoyment of music. 
  11. DAY 11: I feel - more organized, in my head, more able to handle things without interruption. 
  12. DAY 12: Better at multi-tasking; feel like the world is more at my fingertips!
  13. DAY 13: My sex drive is up (libido) - it seems to enhance my sexual endurance as well.
  14. DAY 14: My mind is more focused on sex and fantasies in general - my imagination with them is more vivid & creative.
  15. DAY 15: My focus at the Gym is still way up - attacking the weights like no other day today. 
  16. DAY 16: Got bloodwork done today - my Estradiol (E2), Prolactin are down by 3.6 ng/dl and 4.3 ng/dl - DHT is up about 6 points.
  17. DAY 17: I noticed a massive increase in libido today as well - visual fantasies still constant!
  18. DAY 18: I noticed improved speed of reflexes & punches on the punching bag - much quicker at launching kicks as well!
  19. DAY 19: I am noticing very pronounced nootropic benefits, the memory benefits are astounding. I am noticing more from this than from - Piracetam, Aniracetam, Galantamine, Sulbutiamine, Uridine Monophosphate, Huperzine A, Alpha-GPC, Phosphatidylserine.
  20. DAY 20: I am noticing much better Creativity - the whole field of ideas in my head is expanding - I am noticing better intake of ideas from things around me - things as simple as the Weather, Night-Sky and such bring new ideas to head.
  21. DAY 21: I am noticing my Running Endurance & Leg Strength is way up - ran 7.6 miles today. Sprinting is much easier on this supplement.
  22. DAY 22: I am noticing my ability to filter negative thoughts is supremely enhanced - I can ignore negativity without responding to it much easier.
  23. DAY 23: I am noticing Aggression at the Gym - heightened visual focus - and the Gym just looks much better. 
  24. DAY 24: I have a General Feeling of Well-Being, much greater Energy levels, higher sense of focus and better overall quality of Life. 
  25. DAY 25: Attention to Detail; Attention to 3D Images & Color while doing a short Computer Task for A Job. My ability to comprehend oncoming images during a mental task (test) on the Computer is much greater.
  26. DAY 26: I am much more Aggressive & Dominant than usual at my Job as a Supervisor at a Construction Site.
  27. DAY 27: I am feeling more empowered to Write articles, as evidenced with this one...and am feeling more motivated to expand on topics that I don't normally expand on (Politics).
  28. DAY 28: I feel ABSOLUTELY Energized at the Gym - this time it is damn-near Euphoric (strong Buzz) - I feel like every Rep is stimulating a MASSIVE endorphin release.
  29. DAY 29: I feel incredibly euphoric in general. Food - such as Oysters, Mushrooms & Chicken (especially) tastes so much better.
  30. DAY 30: I feel overall this product has improved every aspect of my life; Libido, Memory, Focus, Vigilance. I feel it has improved my Gym Performance & Sexual Performance greatly.




In/Tags: haiduts 5a-DHP review 2019, 5-alpha dihydroprogesterone reviews 2019, buy 5a dhp online 2019, ray peat forum 5a-dhp review 2019, shop online 5a-dph 2019, buy 5a-dhp hormone online 2019

14 comments:

  1. Hello - will this help with PSSD? What are possible side effects?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes - it could help with PSSD as people with PSSD have low DHP levels.

      Delete
  2. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information Please follow my Site link Slot. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tadaga Power is an oral tablet with Tadalafil 80mg as its major active ingredient. It works by inhibiting enzymes that force blood out of the male organ.

    Email : info@mylovedose.com
    Website : https://www.mylovedose.com/tadaga-power/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foreign dating becomes easier with SofiaDate because the Support Team is there for you. They always listen to you and try to understand what bothering you. Also, I like that after registration you get free credits so that to try the features of the site and decide if you want to move on. elite dating

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cenforce 100 contains sildenafil citrate with 100mg. Cenforce 100 online is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Cenforce works by simply improving the blood supply to the penis area. Erectile dysfunction is something you cannot erect or maintain.

    Other ED pills at Lowest rate
    fildena 100
    Cenforce 100
    Cenforce 150
    Cenforce 200
    Vidalista 20
    Vidalista 40
    Vidalista 60
    Kamagra oral jelly
    super p force
    Vigora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deposit money, play slots through Pgslot, deposit wallet slot
    Test play online slots free slots test play pg slot true wallet ...
    ฝากเงิน เล่นสล็อตผ่าน Pgslot ฝาก wallet slot ทดสอบเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ฟรี slot ทดสอบเล่น pg slot true wallet …
    breed-wear.com , slot

    ReplyDelete
  9. cenforce 100 contains sildenafil citrate with 100mg. Cenforce 100 online is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Cenforce works by simply improving the blood supply to the penis area. Erectile dysfunction is something you cannot erect or maintain.

    Other ED pills at Lowest rate
    Vidalista Black 80
    Vidalista 20
    Vidalista 40
    Vidalista 60
    Zenegra 100
    kamagra 100 mg
    fildena 150

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tadaga power 80mg is a powerful medicine that contains the salt termed tadalafil (80 mg) for the treatment or cure of erectile dysfunction in males. This medicine contains such a strong dosage so as a beginner you cannot have this but you may start from the lower one and then you can increase it from time to time to treat your ed.It provides long-lasting effects for up to 5 hours but remembers this medicine should be taken only before intercourse. This is not Like your regular medication.It works temporarily by increasing the blood flow to your penis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tadaga power is a medicine effective for treating Erectile Dysfunction, known as male impotence. It contains Tadalafil as a key ingredient with 80mg composition. The manufacturing of the medicine is done for RSM Enterprises. It provides a positive impact healthy for treating sensual ailment in men. The medicine works on improving the blood flow in the male genital organ by dilating the muscles of blood vessels. It works with sensual penetration and has an effective result within an hour of medicine consumption. An extended level of cGMP releases up the smooth muscles of the veins and improves circulation system. The PDE5-inhibitor in it is called Tadalafil. It is same as other ED meds and contains a PDE5-inhibitor as the basic main ingredient.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tadaga power 80 mg Tablet has two main uses. The most common is to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It is also use in the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). The manufacturing of the medicine is done for RSM Enterprises. It provides a positive impact healthy for treating sensual ailment in men. The medicine works on improving the blood flow in the male genital organ by dilating the muscles of blood vessels. It works with sensual penetration and has an effective result within an hour of medicine consumption.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!