Area-1255 ~Logo~

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Haidut's Cyproheptadine Review 2019 (Ray Peat Forum Cyproheptadine Review 2019) [Cyproheptadine Reviews 2019]


This product was purchased on Idea Labs DC (Lab).

It is mentioned on Ray Peat Forum (with all research listed) as one of the best overall Health Supplements - and serotonin antagonists (serotonin blocker).

This product is one of Haidut's Premium Serotonin Antagonist (blocker) supplements.

I can vouch for its effectiveness. I've only used it for a few days and notice the following benefits.

  1. Improved sense of Calm & Focus + Improved Libido (sex drive). Slept like a baby tonight as well! Well-rested upon waking up!
  2. Increased sense of excitement to new environments; laundromat and bowling alley.
  3. Improved Strength at the Gym - definitely on Bench Press; pushing out extra Max-Reps and such.
  4. This is the Day I am currently on - noticing some very powerful anti-stress effects; nothing seems to be bothering me!
  5. Mind stopped racing today - no more racing thoughts!!!
  6. Feel more muscular energy - not necessarily mental energy, but overall my muscles feel more Enduring & Stronger.
  7. I feel an insane increase in Sex Drive (more than other substance). Sexual Fantasies & Obsessions are constant. 
  8. I feel as though my whole world is changing, the world seems brighter and more revealing.
  9. I am feeling like my Mood is lifted, that everything is Positive Energy and not Negative Energy.
  10. I feel - stronger minded, more willful, even Grandiose on this supplement.
  11. I feel empowered in all aspects of my Life, as though my ambition & aspirations are able to be addressed all at once.
  12. I feel that my Emotions are more in check - that I am not as Aggressive (mainly) in dealing with people at work.
  13. I experienced a massive increase in cum-load (ejaculate load) during Sex & Masturbation. Definitely a fertility increase.
  14. I experienced a stronger effect on my delts and Tri's (triceps) - the muscles are harder and the veins in my Trap's are more pronounced.
  15. I notice my Blood Pressure (even on Adderall) is way lower. Normally Adderall brings my blood pressure from the 130's to 136-ish but on this it is down to 114/78. My heart rate is up, however.
  16. I noticed my Abs are more defined and veins are poking out of lower Abs more than usual.
  17. I am having unusual amounts of sexual obsessions; various new Fantasies are popping into my Head. Some including Rape, Dominance, Sadism and Role-Playing fantasies.
  18. I am having a new sense of outlook on Life - my whole life view is improved and my sense of Vitality is Entirely Rejuvenated.
  19. I am feeling stronger not just at the Gym but my Muscles during sprinting are much stronger & harder.
  20. My forearms are much more vascular & grainy.
  21. I am living life much at a high-point, not as fast-lane as usual.
  22. I purchased a New Car today - Black Mazda. Feel as though riding in it gives me much more enjoyment than any car ride prior.
  23. I am enjoying my Life - and feel absolutely Energized & at Peak Performance.
  24. I feel like libido is at an all-time high - massive increase in cum loads still going strong.
  25. I feel like my Mind is not just NOT racing - but also is more diversely enthusiastic.
  26. I feel more "regulated" and am taking more regular shits.
  27. I feel way more hungry - I am eating 5 more meals than usual.
  28. I feel the libido increase is absolutely uncomfortable now - obsessive to the Max - with constantly fucking the old lady and 6x + masturbation per day.
  29. I feel my taste buds are way better than usual.
  30. My overall experience with this product - is absolutely amazing. Every aspect of my life from Sex to Appetite, to Workouts to overall Enjoyment of Life (quality of life) is improved to the Maximum (max).


In/Tags: haiduts cyproheptadine review 2019, ray peat forum cyproheptadine review 2019, cyproheptadine reviews 2019, periactin reviews 2019, cyproheptadine logs 2019, cyproheptadine information 2019

8 comments:

  1. What dose were you experimenting with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What dose and timing were you using? Great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was using ~12 mg / day so 24 drops? On the forearm...

      Delete
  3. Effective stimulant for women? Looking for the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANYTHING that blocks Serotonin will benefit the libido of Men & Women as well as Energy Level. So Yes, it benefits Women as well!

      Delete
    2. Phone Number: (716) 553-7851
      E-Mail: area1255xxx@gmail.com OR area1255x@gmail.com (either one I can be reached at)

      Delete
  4. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!