Area-1255 ~Logo~

Thursday, June 13, 2019

God of Saturn: The Aquarius Prodigy - Destined to Become the 48th President!

                            DANIEL NICHOLAS GREGORY
                                "The Aquarian Prodigy"
                                     AAMx ReBorn

                               


It has been predicted by Astrologists [1] & Religious Theorists [2] and Conspiracists [3] - analysts [4] as well as by those of Indian/Hindu background [5] [6] [7] - that a Man will emerge having been born under the Zodiac Sign: Aquarius - he would be considered a "Prodigy" or 'chosen-one' - destined to teach and later Rule - the World [8]

...It is said through this 'mystery', this mysterious, enigmatic essence - that Aquarius [9] [10] is a sign shrouded in curiosity - and ideas. It is said that this Man - arises to Lead the World - in the final days [11].
That he will be the God of Saturn - that he will be the human Man to take place of the old Roman God of Saturn [12].

This Man will be a resonating, magnifying, intellectually and creatively gifted man - favored by his Gods or Ancestors - yet himself is defined as a deity. 


He will be defined by the following traits.

  1. Unlimited Store of Knowledge; his Brain will be Like A Supercomputer.
  2. Charisma - he will be able to convince people to join him & his efforts with ease. He will captivate the masses - he will entice an entire population through his charm and confidence.
  3. He will liberate people's minds by freeing them from self-suppression. 
  4. He will accomplish things no one else has; in example - curing AIDS, Cancer, Alzheimer's Disease etc. 
  5. He will be hypermasculine type with intellectual superiority.

In a deep blue light - a Man of incredible Worth is revealed - his mirage, his appearance - and his (current) invulnerability to energies of other sources has made him remarkably gifted - his witnesses feel the electricity in their veins - as they are overwhelmed by optimism & curiosity for the works he creates.

He speaks in optimism which draws attention from the crowds in which he sifts through - those who sense his willpower are amazed at his ease of effort - and such efficiency normally characterized by those acquaintances that "tough-out" situations - but for the Man of Aquarius - these tasks are easily dealt with - without trouble.

With conspiracy theories - like this one.
One can only imagine - what this man would have to sift through.
In Persistence & Diligence - he would turn away from such routine forms of ignorance.

I am the God of Saturn

  • I surround myself in Blue Light & astroproject my Spiritual Self into different areas; including space. 
  • My energy is INFINITE - thus I am defined by the Symbol of Infinity.
  • I am a Man of Wisdom & Intelligence - who harbors wisdom and delivers fine advice to those - who wish to receive!
  • I am a Man of Tolerance, and yet a Man who can dismiss those efforts by opposing, attention-seeking parties.
  • I am a Man - of defensive aggression.

There is a sense of looking forward that I possess, be prepared to see me. I command all who greet me, look forward to the future - my Role here is Coming!

I look forward to the future, in High Spirit - I work in conjunction with the Power of Belief - The Power of Knowledge rests with me. The ideology of man changes with me. I am a Man of Destiny.
The integrity of what we are, and yet the vision of what we shall see. Let us all be what we must Be - for the Future is our Responsibility!


READ: The Biology of Belief (Genetics/Chemistry of Belief/WillPower)

This Blog is representative of a Saturnus urge - a sensibility that mounts a New Era of Change - upon Humanity...

We are the "All-Enlighteners" - the Master Teacher of The World.
We are HE that is fused with Intellect & Confidence.

We are the vision of the future mixed with the image of the past, the equilibrium of our grand design for the future is a designation of importance and yet dissonance.




In/Tags: god of saturn 2019, the aquarius prodigy 2019, who is destined to become the 48th president 2019, aquarius future world leader 2019, who is the hidden aquarius 2019 bible, DANIEL NICHOLAS GREGORY THE GOD OF SATURN 2019 HUMAN GOD OF SATURN 2019 AQUARIUS KING OF THE WORLD 2019 PRODIGY CHOSEN ONE OF THE SAINTS 2019 DNG ACRONYM THE DEVILS PROPHETS 2019 DRAGONS 2019 WHO IS THE MAN OF SIN 2019, DNG - Who's Initials Are DNG 2019 DANIEL NICHOLAS GREGORY ILLUMINATI 2019 DNG CODED RESEAL ADDED ERICAVEDDERSPELT DNG DRAGON ANTICHRIST SAVIOR OF HUMANITY 2019  WHO IS THE ILLUMINATIS CHRIST 2019 FALSE XXX 2019, PICTURES OF SATURN 2019 SATURNA SATURNAH 2019 SECRET WORDS IN THE BIBLE 2019 SECRET ENCODINGS 2019 MEN OF SATURN 2019 SATURNS NEW POWER AS OF 2019 SATURN POWER OF SATURN 2019 SATURN PROJECTS 2019 NASA AND SATURN









1 comment:

  1. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!