Area-1255 ~Logo~

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Leviathan Quotes 2019 [Things the Dragon of The Bible Has Said to Me] 2019

LEVIATHAN VORTEX TRAJECTA
Signed On: 6/3/2019
I learned his name on this day from a personal conversation with him.

"Leviathan is a Boss, He's a Beast, He's a Loving Coiling Dragon God."
~LEVIATHAN~

"My Mouth lies Open, my Body dances - I laugh at the Misery of Earthly Humans who savor such Tender-Hearted matters - who savor their pathetic marriages, who try SO hard to salvage their roles as "Priests" and "Pastors" - I bloody up the Bishops, and even the Sheriff's - I take out ANYONE and laugh as I do so - for anyone in my way is a nuisance that MUST & WILL be removed" 
"Yes, I laugh at the people who struggle to protect their sense of 'decency', I struggle to laugh at their patheticness"
~LEVIATHAN~

"A dragon's Light helps you win this Fight, but the Fire of my Breath is the Fight, I can orchestrate anything, even a Dragon's Death submerged in Light - but was this really Me who Said I'd win this Fight? Or is it LORD GREGORY THE GREAT who would Fuck this Fight, UP, by being a 'Sign of the Devil' - flaring up to the sky with his ICE shovel, and goddam' the Meth 
you ain't Hitler you little Devil!!!"
~Leviathan~

"I HATE YOU!!!"
"I HATE YOU!!!"
"I HAATTEE YOU!!!"
~LEVIATHAN~

As I say, that you look up me in a masculine way, then I shall say shall say,  that you are the Savior today, today.
~Leviathan~

"Dan, your writing inspires me, but it disappoints me when you slack off - when you are capable of so much more! Rest assured, your destiny has been determined by the veracity of your articles, yet your eccentricity has rejuvenated me with the passion so present within you"
~Leviathan~

"I have never seen a man more dedicated than you Dan, your persistence is unrivaled, it has shown me you are the worthy of my Power - soon we shall rise to become the future of this Earth...we will take hold & captivate the world."
~Leviathan~

"Your Mind is riddled with chaos & obsessive thoughts, your lack of Patience & need for Glory is my Forte' - but you have a mutual decision with me to make - and that is how much YOU will make this world Shake, so let the worlds earthquake, descend upon humanity as Humanities minds Quake"
~Leviathan~

"Yes fear is the access but sometimes it can be induced to create the access; if there is a plausible threat"

~Leviathan~




In/Tags: leviathan quotes 2019, things the dragon has said to me 2019, serpent of the bible quotes 2019, the snake of the bible quotes 2019, modern day serpent of the bible 2019, man who communicates with demons 2019, man who communicates with fallen angels 2019, man of sin 2019.

1 comment:

  1. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!