Area-1255 ~Logo~

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Top Lucifer Quotes 2019 [Modern Day Quotes from Lucifer 2019] Things Satan Has Told Me 2019

I am a man of Wisdom, who is riddled with ideas of revenge, I hate the World yet I have made my place in it - but humans have only just begun to understand what I am capable of...if there is one request I have for you, Dan, it is that you do not suck up to me TOO MUCH - otherwise, you will lose all forms of happiness"
~Lucifer~

"Stop saying my name so much and enough with the 'thank you's', I hate them!"
~Lucifer~



"Remember, I am the Darkness, but you Own the Darkness, together we will make this World Darkness"
~Daniel Nicholas Gregory~
 to ~Lucifer~

"His brain is a System of Theatrics"
~Lucifer~

The reason why I say "message" is not so much mockery of your Brain but rather what I am used to in dealing with those in my Office (The Vatican/Church).
~Lucifer~

"Its Lifestyle & Practice"
~Lucifer~


"Remember, Pride meets Fate."
~Lucifer~


(After presenting look-alike scenario of two parties telepathically communicating, waiting for a 'wrong' response to address closing out a conversation with important person)
"So what was the hard riddle?"
~Lucifer~
Some Mind-Bound scenarios are not meant to be resolved, but rather left unsolved.
~Daniel Nicholas Gregory~ 
[continuing forward]

"Which is another way of saying what?"
~Lucifer~

"Sometimes the best move is not to move at all"
~Daniel Nicholas Gregory

Remembering a Criminal Minds Reference to the chess term "Zugzwang" 
Original Reference: "Zugzwang almost means a dilemma in chess where the best move is not to move at all."
~Dr.Spencer Reid (criminal minds)~

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=criminal-minds&episode=s08e23

"Sometimes the best solution is not to engage the challenge at all"
~Daniel Nicholas Gregory~

"Order is very important in everything" 
"I actually like that quote"
~Lucifer

Quoting a in-game conversation in 
Light Crusader

[a Sega Genesis Classic]
Light Crusader Game Code [purchase] (Amazon)
Light Crusader (full) USA/American Sega Genesis Game Package + Case. (Amazon Purchase Here)

"I have succeeded in this world for one reason: determination, yet my passion is my determination - I have invoked utter rage & luciferian worship carries my rage through the souls of Men - I prefer that the vulnerabilities of human beings are suited to my liking because I have formed a grand plan that - even you can't beat - you homo viking"
~Lucifer~

In/Tags: modern day quotes from lucifer 2019, top quotes from lucifer 2019, things satan has said recently 2019, things satan has told me 2019, things satan has quoted recent days, 21st century quotes from satan 2019

1 comment:

  1. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!