Area-1255 ~Logo~

Monday, June 17, 2019

Pride & Prophecy 2019 [Pride's Role in Prophecy and the New World Order] Most Prideful People of 2019



"Pride is the vibe that is necessary for Prophecy to Survive"

~Leviathan~

Likewise, may I start this article with a formulation of causation; that is the formula that causes Pride to proliferate, intensify & spread like wildfire - throughout the Country/World. 

...Pride, it is the sound of Ego mixed with occasional madness - for those who truly have it, are not defined by their weakness...but by a persons bleakness are made sour and are defined by their defeat in the catch of words. 

...Words, essential - pathways to success are creating the endeavor necessary to intimidate - those of defined & inherent weakness...so they can choose to retreat or to succumb to marginal self-discipline needed to become a Person of Pride.

...Pride, which is universal - no exceptions, can fit into Society - on its own error, is made perfect by its non-self-reliance but by being Relentless, even so Fierce - the unscrupulosity of which has ascended to the highest ranks of Aggressive Figureheads - to important movements (ANTIFA, WikiLeaks, BLM).

"Perhaps FATE does not need to represented by Words; but rather be said through the events & results in ones life"

"Perhaps fate requires no words"

Certain Aspirations, certain superstitions, certain fateful conceptions of Ideas.

READ ABOUT LEVIATHAN (DEMON)
BUY LEVIATHAN CROSS PATCH 
(Cheap-Amazon VIP Discount Link)
ALL ABOUT LEVIATHAN (Demon God/Dragon God)
LEVIATHANS SWORD 

"I am a constitution of the stars, the alignment of numerical parables, the formation of galaxies & energies - I am the rhythm of the universe, the collector of synergy - I am the Dragon of Universal Power - I am the statue of liberty in the Spiritual World - I am he who sits big-mouthed, waiting for my entrance into the world - I am the one who empowers My Project - with utter creativity & unscrupulosity - I WILL finish what I started, the World will be MINE"

~LEVIATHAN VORTEX TRAJECTA~
"The Leviathan"
Dragon of Revelations

"I have agreed to this contract for One Reason: LOVE - but the contract is also including the Power of Pride - within that Love - that is the aftermath of success & a Family Life - includes a powerful ascension into further success - success that ambition reinstates when it is magnified & fused with the empowerment of the future - my future - rests with the Strength I have created - within myself. Then within myself is the Power to See, the Power to Understand, the Power to Interpret all things, I have gained the Vision of the Future - with the Power of 2 - that is MY NUMBER".


In/Tags: most prideful people 2019, most prideful people of 2019, pride & prophecy 2019, pride's role in prophecy 2019, pride new world order 2019, pride in the nwo 2019, fantasies of becoming the antichrist 2019, DNG 12 SAGES OF THE ILLUMINATI 2019 13 SAGES OF THE ILLUMINATI 2019 13 BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI 2019 FALSE CHRIST BLOODLINES 2019 12 BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI 2019 TWELVE DISCIPLES OF CHRIST 2019 JOHN AND,
FALSE CHRIST SWORD 2019 FIRE SWORD ICONS 2019 FIRE SWORD MEMES 2019 FIRE SWORD PICS 2019 FIRE SWORD PICTURES 2019 BEST PICTURES OF SWORDS 2020 FLAMING INFERNO SWORD 2019 INFERNO BLADE BURNING BLADE PICS 2019

LEVIATHANS SWORD 2019 PIERCING FIRE BLADE 2019 DRAGONS SWORD 2019 SPIRAL SWORD LEVIATHAN VORTEX TRAJECTAS SWORD OF FLAMES 2019 SWORD OF PRIDE 2019 PRIDE SWORD 2019 EGO SWORD 2019 PRIDEFUL MENTALITY 2019 BEAST SS




1 comment:

  1. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!