Area-1255 ~Logo~

Sunday, September 2, 2018

The Life, Lecture & Lesson of Dan Gregory AKA AMx ReBoRN


For most people, they are born and Raised to follow a Certain set of expected behaviors. They are accustomed, taught and even Conditioned to believe in Externalization. Communicating with others, forming Friendships, following the Set of things Established. They exist to fortify our Minds - but somehow we exist only to participate in Society.

...Although I understand it, and Agree with it, to a Degree. The Principles & Expectations of People around me have always been harsh and tended to misunderstand the fact that I went beyond Expectation - and their Way of Thinking.
Simplistic - Ideological, but not Open-Minded enough to Value the Greater Virtues of Life.

The Expected, Inevitable, Transcendence of Body & Mind through a much more Covalent Entity. The Spiritual Transcendence that may, One Day, Eclipse Negative Thinking. That one day... goes beyond.

At 5 years old, I was a Rebel. At 10 I was a bigger Rebel. At 15 I was inherently Intellectual & at a Near-Peak of Resentment for those who tried to Control my Life.

...but I empowered myself.

At 18 Years Old I moved out IMMEDIATELY of My Mothers House. My distaste for their Antics and Controlling Behavior...I've had enough.

...It was at that time, I Transcended all.
I vowed to Gain All Knowledge.
To Persevere, THROUGH that Knowledge.
That is My Way.

In Support of A Godly Nature. In Christian Faith but at times questioning that Faith. I found myself many times in a similar contradiction to my Ancestor; Rollo the Viking or Rollo Ragnvaldsson. Who, in his later days - started to Retreat back to his "Pagan Roots" and worship the Norse Gods; Thor mainly, who he drew Favor to and a Particular Interest...as I have, for he Surely gives Power & Motivation - like no other God. But for A "Warrior God", he fares pretty well in Heroism...but perhaps as Confers "Conquering Energy" - that is the Desire to Conquer. That within Thors Power - contadiction to such Human Lusts and Ambitions, are Inevitable.

Invariably, like a Cyclone one is Drawn into - they have for themselves a Great Magnet - one full of Opportunity. One full of Function - and Resonance.

Tactically Spiritual, or Spiritually Sufficing. As one to Their Cards & to Their Game...I Rise To My Fame. :-)

life lessons 2018, lectures on social sciences, dan gregory 2018, daniel gregory niagara falls ny 2018, dan gregory criminal background check 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!