Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

"Victory Is Something You Take With You, Not Something You Have To Grasp" 2018(By Daniel N Gregory "AMx ReBorN") (Quotes About Faith & Victory 2018)

One day when I was walking - in the Midst of thinking about so much Shit at Once, Stressed out that I felt like there was a never ending Mental Battle...then the OCD shit - I always have this "background noise" - this feeling like something is unfinished, like I should do More Push-Ups to Prove myself, or that I have to do something that wasn't done...but I asked under-my-Breath and in my Head, for my Ancestor Rollo Ragnavaldsson (of Normandy) - that if HE could hear Me, to give me some Advice - something to Energize me and tell me what I was doing wrong...WHY was I cursed to deal with the Feeling of Unfinished Business, when there was None in Sight?

Suddenly, when walking past an under-pass/thru-way - I heard a Voice - that was Distinguishable (I NEVER hear Voices ever, and never Did after that), and I KNEW it was him, and he said...


"Remember, Victory is something you Take With You, Not Something You Have to GRASP" 

~Rollo "Gange Ralf" 'The Viking' Ragnadvalldsson~
(Also known as Hrolf "The Walker")

 ...that Resonated with Me, in a Way nothing else Did, because all of a Sudden I had the Optimism, The Internal Peace to Carry On - then in a Moment of Fear, tempted to "assign" myself by looking someone in the Eye BRUTALLY - which Is/Was one of my Bad Habits...that I *SHOULD* do it - or else I am Weak...but that Message, I KNEW at that Moment my Glance wasn't necessary. I KNOW I'm tough - not everyone has to Know that though...not everyone has to be the Recipient of An Unnecessary Posture, or Glare - not everyone is Deserving of It. 

And so - I steadily learned that Day, that Gargantuan, Marvelous Moment - what I was Doing WRONG - "TOO MUCH" - that IF I believe in the Reasons & Purpose of My Rigorous Workouts, Exercise, and writing Articles - then I ALSO Believe In the Success of those Things...

Which is something I should CARRY WITH ME - as I OWN IT. 

It is Mine...uniquely My Signature...it does not belong to anyone else Nor do I need ANYONES Authority, or backing down, or Begging, or False-Challenge, or even a REAL Challenge...to prove something that I Know, in My Heart I've Already Proven.

Once is Enough...Once should always be Enough. Not for all things in Life, but for Many Things...it should be a Symbol of Victory...
~AMx ReBorN~

THINK: The Vikings wouldn't BEAT an Enemy such as the English-Folk or come back EMPTY-HANDED, even IF they lost at first (Paris, France) - they learned their Lesson - brought Reinforcements and a New Strategy - THEN they Obtained everything they needed/wanted. By Symbolizing Just-That-One-Victory - they had enough MACHO-PRESENCE to do it...and enough Posture, and Strength to Make-It-Count...and upon Negotiating...they made their Presence further known in the World.


The Vikings DIDN'T Require (in Pretty much ALL Cases) a Reinforcement of their Dominance...it Didn't Need to be Said Twice. 
They made themselves known from Day One.
Their Presence alone and certainly, along with their Success...was the Only Message ever necessary.


"Reputation Speaks, but a Confident Man and a Confident Belief System - Speaks Louder!"

~Daniel Gregory; A Powerful 'Mutt' that is also a Descendant of Rollo the Viking and Ivar the Boneless.

If your Reputation is Strong - it is Based on your Confidence and Interpersonal Success...it is based on your Message to the World - and your Success which is then Reinforced by the Idea in which you have Created. By your Own Confidence, your Shadow is now an Aspect of Personality that has become essentially, its own Energy Force...its own Life Lesson to be Transferred to Others to Look at in Awe or in Fear. 

By believing in both the Old Norse-Pagan Concepts and the Christian Concepts of The Bible and GOD'S words...


  • I have created of Fusion of Inherent Bravery, Courage & Salience that is Remarkably Unique, Remarkably ME.
  • I have been able to Conquer my Own Thoughts, and Gain things In Life I've always wanted.
  • I have Achieved a Balance, an Equilibrium - that can not Be Beat...that mixes the Perfect Elements of Serenity, Euphoria and Simply Being ALIVE.

Something that not many can do (easily) - but by Meshing the Norse-Power within the Blood and using that together with Christian-Concepts I have easily demonstrated that I am an UNRIVALED Force - Intimidating, Charismatic, Resonating...even Magnetizing, that is How Much Confidence I bring...so If I only need to prove that Once to other People...then that Significance should be there to Stay - I don't need to Prove ANYTHING to my OCD, or to My Thoughts...or to things I feel like I've failed...because they are just another Target I have to SURPASS and ACHIEVE Once...Once, that's it! 

Victory is in Ones. A Victorious Person is Number One. He does not require a Re-Message, he does not require a Constant Self-Brought reminder...for Words are Nothing, and Actions - and sometimes NON-ACTION - speaks MUCH Louder.

I was walking around a Construction Site, and I could have easily chosen to Walk THROUGH-IT - just to be an Asshole...since most of these people looked like they could be Sized Up Once in A While...and besides, I LOVE showing how Fierce & Ferocious I am...even INHUMAN.

Because it makes me Stand-Out - my Confidence is there to such an extent - that the sense of Combined Determination, Vigilance, Intelligence and Boldness - creates an Aura that makes even TOUGH, Muscular People, think twice before Challenging me in Any Way.

So like my Ancestor (Rollo), I can CHOOSE to be Confident...

I can choose to Not Have to Remind Myself - of a bitter untruth, that my own Accomplishments and / or OCD-Compulsions do not have to become a Curse...and they Only Have to be Said ONCE.

Once is Enough - once to be Victorious. Once to have your Message Prevail - to the Self and Others.

Once is all that Required.

Victory, should always be something you take with you, it is YOURS, Permanent, a Victory lasts forever, it is Immortal - and if you make it big enough, it is both Famous & Immortal.

Nevertheless, Victory you take it with you as SUBSTANCE, as Your Reality, it is not something you must tap into to Reinforce, it is something to be remembered, because when the next (and TOUGHER) Challenge, comes...then you Know - that You MUST do it and Be.Done.With.It.

Thus, I reaffirm Rollo's Words as I relate to him and his Way so much, that almost every aspect of My Personality is like Him...and then, I Re-Affirm as being "New Rollo" - the Current Title of Victory that I Have Established. Because, in wholeness, and Courage, and Sincerity - I am HIM.

Thus...I do not need to Prove anything. And neither do any of you reading this.

Just Remember: Victory is something you Take WITH YOU, not something you have to Grasp, hold onto or Repeat.

~Daniel Nicholas Gregory 
"AMx ReBorN"~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!