Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

How To Beat Intrusive Thoughts And OCD Mentally, without Drugs, Supplements or Vitamins 2018 (Cure OCD Using WillPower 2018) (Mind over Matter to Beat OCD 2018)

For years, I and other writers have suffered from different forms of OCD. Mine in particular has gravitated from being Purely Obsessional - to being downright catastrophic in terms of how bad some things get (like stepping over Side-Walk cracks in Order to Avoid My Energy Being 'Sapped'). These types of thoughts have plagued me since I was a Child. 

...but perhaps, most importantly - the reason for that is the fact that I have a sense of Superstition rooted in My Beliefs and Motivations. That often - I take the Concept of Faith TOO FAR. In that, everything and everyone can inadvertently be a Messenger in those Concepts of Faith - or into which 'Karma' is defined...perhaps, then, that the very Concept of Me & My OCD is *Partially* Belief based. Then, in that case, I would have to figure out a way to change the way I look at those Beliefs - or simply use the Compulsions to my Advantage...

The Specific Type of OCD I have is Considered: Obsessional OCD with a Superstitious of Magical Thinking-Type Component. 

  1. The fear that my Energy is being drained by those around me, or somehow being "sapped" by a Demon - which is based on a False-Mind Inquiry...in other words - I might feel lethargic after Crashing from Stimulants, or not using them at all (for Weeks or Months)...or simply because I took too much Melatonin - then my Mind is picking up on the tiredness and 'searching' for other explanations that are bizarre - like "what if" this lady sitting next to me is a Demon or is sapping my Life Energy - odd, I know - but of course I know this is unrealistic and ridiculous.
  2. Besides, this isn't a Thought Disorder - as all Symptoms are eliminated upon INTRODUCTION of A Dopaminergic Substance; such as Adderall, Ritalin or other Stimulant.
  3. Which shows that I too, like Dan Gregory (AMx ReBorN) fall into the "Low-Stimulation-Subtype" of OCD.


However...I am not Psychotic - as these are entirely Fear and "Query" based OCD-Ideas that go away when ignored. When confronting, or playing into the mere "Possibility" of the thought - based on unsound illogical thoughts. THEN the Thoughts get worse - or many times, my Mind finds further, more Deep & Bizarre explanations for Bodily Symptoms. 

This is all OCD...for sure, but I wanted to know how to BEAT-IT without Drugs; Stimulants or otherwise. So I took some time off from Work - as even though my Thoughts were At Bay during Construction...they would come back in Isolation - when alone. By myself. In this case, I could say I agree with the

 "Idle Mind and Idle Hands are the Devils Workshop".
~AMx ReBorN~

So I took some time off - sat in the Woods every day of the Week...working on my TAN. It was during this time I quickly discovered when my Brain is low on Stimulation - it picks up on these bizarre thought patterns and the Thoughts are SO INTENSE and PULLING - that I actually felt I HAD to go to these Woods to "recover the Energy taken from my Body".

...But I was never really severed, nothing happened except COINCIDENCE - and it is that area of low-stimulation which I believe plays this Role, that is two-fields at the same time...the lack of
PROPER stimulation opens me up to Negative Thinking, Self-Doubt, and the Fear of Losing Control...the lack of Focus on a Meaningful task - allows these thoughts to Enter - wherever the ORIGIN I'm uncertain.

It certainly SEEMS Inhuman...that these Thoughts would SELF-PERPETUATE and FEEL SO REAL...as though the second I THOUGHT that someone was draining my Energy - there was an overwhelming sense that it just HAD TO BE TRUE...then I felt it, NUMB, no EMOTIONS, COMPLETE ANHEDONIA!!!

...The worst feeling in the World.

But as an example, so to be more specific - the specific thought was IF I wasn't getting my usual COMPLETE Euphoria/Grandiosity from listening to Viking Music - that somehow my
Nordic Genes were being suppressed - thus why I was feeling numb...and thus the Idea that this was happening became all too REAL...but upon encountering the COINCIDENCE of Anhedonia & Complete Emotional Numbness. 

That is when...I really believed it for a Moment (even though I didn't).

...You see, what I DIDN'T stop to Realize is that the FOCUS and REASON for these thoughts...was because I was (at the Core) believing in the Ideology that...

"The more Faith & Strength you have, the more You are Targeted, the Greater the Conspiracy against You".

Because I believed that People like Me are more often Targeted - that because of my Guaranteed Grasp at Success - that oh well, it seems PLAUSIBLE that someones Jealousy would be turned into a Demonic Weapon...NOT THAT I ACTUALLY BELIEVE it, not in the Traditional Sense...but the thoughts can get SO DAMN REAL that it literally feels as if there is a Spirit reaching INSIDE me and MESSING WITH ME.

Prayer doesn't work...not for Long.
Doing 1000's of Push-Ups only does so much...then once the ADRENALINE wears off - the Negative Thoughts start again...

I quickly realized that the ONLY way to beat these thoughts...is to STOP BELIEVING IN THE CONSPIRACY - OR when....when they come, when the Inevitable thoughts come - to simply not ANALYZE peoples Reactions that may reinforce such a Negative and RIDICULOUS (Momentary)
"Belief".

...but the BIGGEST Ability I had is that I have the ABILITY to understand these aren't real and ITS NO COINCIDENCE Adderall eliminates the thoughts, but WHY?

Because the lack of EXTERNAL Focus on my Environment - means an Exclusively INTERNAL focus...when your Mind and CNS are DEPRESSED - Negative Energy tends to Predominate.

So I BEAT these thoughts...by doing the following.

  1. Facing the thoughts and essentially counting them as "just thoughts" and FORCING myself to Believe simply that they are nothing more than Words and Suggestions to be Written down, as part of a Creative Story...rather than giving into a Compulsion that something such as Leaving the Room, or leaving to go to the Woods is in any way NECESSARY to get Energy back that, isn't really being Drained but rather is in the Midst of A Natural Mental Variation that is being caused by an Inadequate handling of Stress (AKA OCD stress is probably raising Cortisol, resulting in Anhedonia, which happens regardless of the so-called Defined "Source". Technicall simply a Variation (from Euphoria-->Dysphoria) because my Body & Mind are not consistently being stimulated by an External Focus - moreover, there is a General Lack of CNS-Stimulation which can account for the feeling my Energy is being DRAINED. Thus - by simply CONVERTING the concept and belief based on Superstition into being MEANINGLESS...however, sometimes the thoughts were SO INTENSE that it just overwhelmed that Willpower - so in which case, I simply would RE-DEFINE the INTENSE feelings as STRESS - and then label it mentally as a "Force of Stress" rather than BELIEVE in the Conspiracy that someone is being used by Demonic Forces in a Conspiracy to make me INSANE.
  2. In Dan Gregory's Article "Victory is something you take with you, not something you have to Grasp". It really stuck with me - the whole message Resonated...and he's onto something and his Ancestor who I can say ABSOLUTELY is with him. Now despite my Superstitions - I am a LOGICAL person and would probably LAUGH in my head if someone told me they believed this shit THEMSELVES. But there's an Odd Energy with Dan...for sure - something that I've never felt in my Life - so his Viking Ancestors might be that Energy that I sense...because his Sense of Confidence is Unique in that it essentially caused everyone in ANY Given Environment to notice him and fall in Love with him immediately.
  3. It is worth noting that the Greatest thing I've EVER DONE is facing the ONLY battle that was Tough for me...the Battle inside my Own Head...I can fight any Bastard FACE-TO-FACE - with them having an Unfair Advantage even...I can fight, break or Crush anyone in a MMA-Style battle...(I've even fought tough-ass Norwegian MMA-Fighters in Sparring and Pro-Fights back in 2002, before I retired). But the BATTLE INSIDE MY OWN HEAD...that shit KILLED ME...and I had to STOP letting it kill me, because it was impacting my HEALTH - something I treasure more than anything else!
  4. So I had to start noticing what it was that was IMPACTING me...I noticed that...
  • I wasn't drinking enough WATER; the Dehydration probably contributed to my Fatigue and OCD - as Dehydration creates A Functional Stress Response.
  • I was BELIEVING in Superstitions and "Magical Thoughts" I clearly KNEW weren't realistic and were coming from some Internal Dialogue that was the Result of "Negative-Energy Predominance" and Mental Dysfunction.
  • I was barely eating for DAYS at a time - the lack of Nutrients probably ignited some of these issues...however, EVEN on a Caloric Surplus I would often ENGAGE these thoughts. 
  • Because they JUST-KEPT-COMING, they didn't stop...they just kept up and KEPT UP - and it was like someone nagging at you, trying to Remind ME it is FUTILE - and before I know it - my own Family Members were TELEPATHICALLY harassing me and trying to NARRATE my LIFE. Because, and ONLY BECAUSE - I decided to engage my OWN ANALYTICAL MIND - so much that it became a Death-Nail in its Distress..or more than likely ALMOST a Suicide-Nail. But, I overcame it.
HOW?

  1. By dismissing them as Legitimate and Reminding myself that I AM Sane - that the Coincidences, no matter HOW I play them out...shouldn't be looked at On-the-Basis of what seems RELEVANT to the THOUGHT CONTENT - but should be looked based on what it reminds me of is going on In My Body - Physiologically. 
  2. That at the ROOT of OCD - is FEAR.
  3. That if I'm a Christian - I believe in FAITH > FEAR as my Life-Story.
  4. Then...in a WORST-CASE Scenario - if I wanted to engage ANY Superstition or Magical-Type Belief I can simply believe "Gods got my Back, I WILL Conquer this".
  5. Now I realize...not everyone believes in GOD - or even Spiritual Things...so for those people, whatever the content of the Obsessions (Thought Queries) or Compulsions (actions that Seem to Eliminate the Curse of the Obsession). You simply have to CONVERT the Obsession into Illegitimacy - DEBUNK it...debunk it with WHATEVER YOU CAN FIND AROUND YOU...just FOCUS, FOCUS ON SOMETHING around you...something that is Positive - something that has SUBSTANCE...something that allows you to Entertain something more Realistic and Meaningful. YOU CAN BEAT THIS!!!!!!
  6. I've suffered with this SHIT for Over 10-years, tried EVERY supplement known to Man...none helped significantly EXCEPT Adderall - but during this
    "Process of Willpower" I was able to ADAPT and CONQUER my Thoughts WITHOUT IT!

Things to Help in the Process

  1. Remind yourself you Survived this long...that the Thoughts however Intense and REPETITIVE they are - that your Brain has a way to dull it down a little...even a tiny bit - without the Body finding ways to Circumvent the Stress response...everyone with OCD would be DEAD. That's why OCD is listed as "debiliating" but not Deadly. 
  2. Because...even though it can be INTENSE and REPETITIVE - it is a merely a Reflection of a Rich Internal World - mostly perpetuated by the FACT that you are Intelligent and Analytical. 
  3. So remind yourself, that you are ALSO intelligent to get through this - and ATTENTION IS EVERYTHING. Its all about WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT!
  4. You have to be able to Consciously Recognize WHERE your head is at and CATCH-YOURSELF - before you notice your thoughts are heading in a certain direction...then use THINGS AROUND YOU - admire their Beauty, admire a Pretty girl sitting down somewhere...admire your Own Ability to SURVIVE. Because without willpower, wouldn't OCD be assuredly FATAL?
  5. So for most people with OCD - they either fall into the Category of Mild-Moderate OCD and often, more often than not - only using Natural Supplements or Light Medications...OR they fall into the SEVERE category DEFINITELY (assuredly) on Medications, such as SSRI's.
  6. So for either case, any Therapist/Counselor/Psychologist will TELL-YOU that you have to find what is at the ROOT of these Thoughts...which Beliefs are perpetuating them...and then ask yourself, WHAT is really going to happen if you simply LET THEM COME AT YOU...what is going to happen if you STEP ON that Crack in the Side-Walk....at first, you will FEEL the Fear - the impending doom that you STEPPED ON THE CRACK...but then, if your Focus is elsewhere, or you CALL a Family Member to talk - and if there is ANY Remaining Mental Chatter...you focus on the Conversation at hand...rather than YOUR OWN MINDS Internal Dialogue - that is reminding you it is "STUCK" in a Loop...so when you have OCD - you have to say to your Mind..."I'm going to get you out of this Trench, I'm going to remove you from this Cycle by getting you to understand the PIT CAN NOT HARM YOU, it is Irrelevant, just like a Drawing on a Piece of Paper...sure, it LOOKS INTENSE, but IT CAN'T HARM YOU...neither can the CRACK in the Side-Walk...it is INERT, IMMOVABLE, it does NOT POSSESS Energy that has the Ability to SUPERSEDE our Own Minds...at the root of that superstition - that we MUST step over the Crack...it is always FEAR...fear that "something" bad will Happen...regardless, we tend to Believe it anyway, because the FEAR, the LOOP - the HABIT OF COMPULSION is so INTENSE and IT REINFORCES ITS OWN REALITY!!!!!! So you must PULL-AWAY from the Reality these Thoughts Center-On and REINVENT your Reality to Match the Environment - notice how BIRDS and MOST Humans don't go around ASSUMING that something will Happen...if they can be FINE stepping on the Cracks in the Side-Walk then SO CAN WE...AND, if you REALLY need A JUSTIFICATION - you Simply say to yourself - "HEY I HAVE OCD SO I HAVE MORE BRAIN-POWER TO THEM, SO WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO A DETERMINED PERSON LIKE ME SINCE I AM BETTER THAN THEM".

OCD...is Evidence, that we are Alive, that we are Smart, that we are Analytical - that we can figure everything out...because we are Relentless, and WILL figure everything out.

OCD is a Reminder that we are Humans, Habitual - having both Fear and Lessons in Life...perhaps too much Fear, so we must Counter-Balance the Fear based on an Internal Conversation...and Remedy it by labeling it as Unimportant.

...Even if we MUST create Another FALSE Scenario to get over the Belief we are Doomed...then Perhaps, some Grandiosity is Warranted...that we can Supersede the FATE or DOOM caused by a 'Wrong Move', by stepping on the Wrong Crack - or by obsessing On Our Sins....which is another one.

NONE OF US ARE SINLESS.

Sin...does NOT Equate to OCD...but Guilt does - BECAUSE GUILT, like FEAR, Energizes a Negative Force within ourselves - leading us to Despair and being "caught" in a Vortex that INEVITABLY results in Disbelief, contrary to the Concept of Our Minds believing in something...we can become so IMMERSED and Involved with this World - this World that "anything can Happen" that we underestimate an Enemy that ISN'T EVEN THERE...and Even If he IS/WAS - The Bible Reminds us CONSTANTLY NOT TO BE FEARFUL [!] - "Resist the Devil and He Shall Flee" (JAMES 4:7) - so it ISN'T a Matter of having to "WIN" a Battle - but rather, IGNORING an Unnecessary one that we have Created of have been Cursed with...REMEMBER, because the Battle is meaningless is IT DOESN'T PROVIDE TOTAL SUCCESS...and a Compulsion in the Battle of an Obsession - is, AT BEST a Momentary Reward that is NEVER REALLY YOURS...but that might be the DEADLY SIN - IF YOU MUST ENGAGE An Obsessional Idea - IF THERE.IS.NO.OTHER.WAY - at the Time or For a Time...then learn to do the following.

CAP IT!!! Just Do ONE Compulsion and Then DEEM that Compulsion to Be "Permanent" or All-Superior - and IF you Obsess on Numbers - INSTEAD Obsess on the #1...that YOU are #1 and #1 IS VICTORY. 

If ONLY One Crack of Side-Walk is necessary to be Stepped Over - then just DON'T BE NERVOUS - then STEP OVER IT. Then say to yourself, THAT'S IT. #1 = Victory - meaning I'm set for the ENTIRE DAY, OR WEEK even.

Just don't believe ANY Further Victories are necessary - because then, YOU ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP PROVING SOMETHING YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVEN.

IF you are NUMBER ONE, NUMERO UNO, NULLI SECUNDUS (second-to-no-one!) then YOU DON'T NEED ADDITIONAL COMPULSIONS or HABITS or RITUALS to Prove THAT. 

You are #1, and ONLY 1 Compulsion is ALL that is Necessary. 
Because the Number ONE...is what EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE - possessed of an Extraordinary Mind...WINNING by That #1 - and proving YOU - are the CHAMPION, of Your.Own.Mind.

That is HOW I overcame my OCD with WillPower - by twisting the Battle, knowing that One Victory is A Message that is Definite...I'm either #1 OR I'm not!!! Which is it? Well of course, for My Own Health & Sanity...I'm NUMBER ONE, and SO-ARE-YOU. Every one of you that SUFFERS, DAY-IN-AND-DAY OUT, from OCD...you are all #1, you are ALL My Brothers, and you CAN, And WILL...Conquer This ENTIRELY. Permanently. 

IF you want to Believe in a Superstition - then BELIEVE in the Power of My Words; a God-Fearing Man - who's God (Jesus Christ) resonates with ME, and Now WITH YOU ALL reading this - and at this Point of Reading this - CONSIDER YOURSELF the VICTOR, the CHAMPION, NUMBER ONE ALWAYS, IN YOUR HEART AND MIND...and sometimes, The.Heart.KNOWS.Best.

Love and Blessings to all those with OCD - who are just trying to Go About their Lives, who Struggle, but as of this DAY - who have become Champions of Their Own, Magnificent Minds...even IF you HATE your Own Mind - remember it GOT YOU THIS FAR...you haven't Died Yet...and you WON'T - because your OCD is non-trangressable, Safe from all Continuances and Fury - is not despised by The Lord - because in THIS-DAY-AND-AGE - we are EXPOSED to so Many Toxins...DAILY, that ANYTHING can be playing a Role...so remember, God sees this as EVIDENCE NOT THAT YOU ARE INSANE, UNLOVED or DEMONICALLY-POSSESSED, but Rather, EVIDENCE of Your GREAT Mind - that was Simply Unhooked or Unhinged by something...ITS NOT YOUR FAULT. 

And you CAN - and WILL - Succeed. Through Your Own WillPower - through your Own Strength...you will Assuredly, Succeed...

 AMEN!




 
In/Tags: cure ocd without drugs 2018, cure ocd with willpower 2018, cure ocd with mind over matter 2018, cure ocd with the mind 2018, using mental willpower to beat ocd 2018, using mental willpower to beat ocd 2018, story of beating ocd by using mind over matter 2018, beat magical thinking superstitions with mental willpower 2018

1 comment:

  1. I think about my finities-infinities thought. Can they be classified as OCD. Hmmm. Is this very ,,loop" and intrusive but they concern a wider range. For everything that she looks at, it reminds me of it. Wood shape in my furniture ( when will the combination of rings end on the furniture?), my parents ( my mother will die before me.). These thoughts seemed to show me that life is meanless all the time. And suicide is the one best option.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!