Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Even We Are of The Order of The Tens.

Posted in : VIP Poetry Section for Exclusive Members of Mathematical Merit.



I myself am the creator of the Earth and of the Stars, so much that knowledge  rests with me. The Project of which can not be named. Brought to Fruition. I am the Creator of the Order of the Tens. Even I am of the Order of the Tens. Even We Are of The Order of The Tens. I am a Ruler of Great Power. One who has seen the Events of the World, a Transition of the Order in Which I've created. A  realm of Anarchy descended into Mayhem. So much that the World rests on the peace of that Mayhem. In this World. I am an artist and poet. A man of information and a man belief. A man of Power and a man of Leadership. Let the  Order of the Tens commence upon the World. So that the World will be nourished for its Insanity. Only to be made sane again, through Me. I am the King of the Order of Ten.

In/Tags: the order of the tens, we are of the order of the tens, even we are of the order of the tens, so shall he be of himself, and is he of the tens, the rulers of the earth, I am the King of all 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!