Area-1255 ~Logo~

Friday, October 4, 2019

Azazels Mystery & Accomplishments - The Reason Why Azazel Exists 2019 (Azazel The Demon Fallen Angel) 2019

AZAZEL's MYSTERY 

:::Introduction:::

Azazel is a great God who fathered many major other gods - such as Thor, Freya - he appeared to humans since times in early in Denmark - he appeared in Visions, Dreams, Meditation - and was a Master of Knowledge, who "taught Men to make swords and weapons about battle", gave ideas about Spirituality, was consulted about the future of the person and their family (lesser so) - and most importantly became a glowing and expanding energy force that traveled through the Universe & The World. 

Azazel traveled through the Kingdom of Heaven - and gained secrets and information about those residing there. As such - he is a Curious spirit, who seeks to expand his knowledge & power. Though, this description of him does not do him any justice - nor give a full understanding of the current role he plays in the world. One should be careful of Biblical Descriptions because The Bible distorts the picture of Azazel. Defining him as "bad" or "evil".

Azazel's Personality & Goals

  1. Azazel is marked by his drive for Power & Knowledge; his core motivational trait is Creative Passion. 
  2. Azazel is a Master of Knowledge, but is Wise due to his successes.
  3. Azazel has a sense of Pride & Belonging in the world. 
  4. Azazel is ambitious, and nearly never resting.
  5. Azazel is on the move often.
Azazel's Goals

  1. Azazels goals are to expand human consciousness, to offer direction & leadership to those who can change society and drive it to greater knowledge. 
  2. He aims to make a more knowledgeable world.
  3. He aims to make a more productive world.
  4. His goal of making of being an offerer of Knowledge - means his goal is notoriety for results among humans.
  5. His major goal in the scientific field is scientific advancement - mainly in drugs & spiritual science - to improve human achievements and athletic innovations.


Although Azazel is only mentioned one time in The Bible directly [Leviticus 16:10] - that he is accepting a sacrifice & is "in the wilderness". It is not a directly obvious description of who Azazel actually is - until you read The Book of ENOCH. That book - talks about Azazel being a Fallen Angel. However, Azazel being a "fallen angel" is a very crude, biased and disrespectful assessment of him. In my experience and upon talking with Azazel (in Meditations) I noticed that although he is "fierce" his mentality is hardly evil...he's more like a serious-natured but misunderstood God - he definitely has an imposing presence.

Clarifying Biblical Misconceptions

Although Azazel is mentioned in biblical texts, using the Bible to justify his existence is the most disturbing phenomenon. It causes people to misinterpret who he is because people are too focused on the bible. Azazels existence is remarked by people [!] [!] [!] - and I have met him myself - and do not believe that he should be assessed via an ages old book that has a very scant description of him. 

Because he is much more complex and spiritual than that.

First; Azazel is a God in his own right that is a Master of Science - many scientists; Pioneers, Engineers and drug designers are influenced by and even worship Azazel.

I've talked to a few of them although I won't mention their names for their own comfort and security. People tend to be very opposed to anything that is anti-biblical especially when names of supposed "fallen angels" are used.

:::PERSONAL TESTIMONIES of AZAZEL's EXISTENCE:::

  1. One person named Kyle M; from Minnesota - stated that "azazel is the most human of all Gods and really enjoys thinking of ideas of how to improve humanity". 
  2. Another person named Ezekiel H; said "Azazel is my favorite God because he is responsible for the success of the English people & taught them warriorship and lead them to becoming a legacy".
  3. An ex-girlfriend of a Pharmaceutical Rep said "Azazel, in my research is at the top of the chain and seems to be responsible for the creation of drugs" according to a founder of a powerful pharmaceutical company; Pfizer; "Azazel found the connection to the Universe & the powers of the universe; stars & Planets were used to create Drugs". 
  4. An ex-girlfriend of an English Literature professor stated; "Azazel helped me through rough times, told me personal things about his past...apparently he fought against other Angels in the beginning who tried to decline him of status in Heaven".
  5. A man known as Matt M; is known as an Author of many Books - he is also a German Scientist - said "I have seen many things in Life, but nothing as stellar & robustly beautiful as Azazel - he is incredibly Powerful & Prominent in the Spiritual World"".
AZAZEL is more than Just a God - He is A Spirit of Influence On Humanity

  1. Azazel influenced the English People; including Knights - founded chapters of the Knight's Templar - he also is responsible for the Symbol of the Red Cross - used in Knights Templar symbolism & rituals [reference].
  2. Azazel is heavily studied among Satanists today - and worshiped by over 11,000 people in the world. Exact Number: 11,588 people [reference].
  3. Azazel is in control of many aspects of the Earth's Medical System - maintaining influence over two prominent Pharmaceutical CEO's.
  4. Azazel is the most powerful "analyzer of programmable secrets" - that is, he understands the Human Brain & its connection to the Spiritual World; as well as genetic mutations - that gives him access to the worlds Brain Power. He can influence human beings via such mutations [reference].
  5. Azazel is a remarkable God - who is given "Elite Status" by Lucifer [reference].

Azazel's Message to the Future
Azazel told me to relay the following messages...
  1. Azazel told me to say to 4 important people; Archie Meyers, Devon Oskonavich, Lebanon Diravae, Tragida Ommerta - "don't fret when I am (temporarily) destroyed later on today (around 8 PM) - I will be resurrected and will visit you around 9:33 PM".
  2. Azazel told me to relay to Chad M Veddakae; "perform the ritual OMANA SANCTA" and the following verses you have been taught at 11:11 AM tonight on 10/4/2019", this will resurrect me.
  3. Azazel told me to relay to Carl M Buscanovich "perform the defeat ritual upon my enemies" you know who they are.
  4. Azazel told me to state to his followers "rest assured I will come back and get revenge for those who have been led away from me by Jesus and his companions".
  5. Azazel told me (lastly) to say to his followers; "the last of my Transformations will occur around 8:32 PM on 10/6/2019". Don't be worried "I'll be back".
The Mystery of Azazel...is a Marvel

  1. Azazel is mysterious Spirit - who has endeavored to restructure the world - into a more understanding world. 
  2. Azazel is a focused Spirit; of unprecedented Might; who's Relentless Nature - and UnRivaled Resilience will - come upon the World - yet again to massively "enhance its being".
  3. Azazel is a Revolutionary God (Spirit) who contains the "Secrets to the Future & Essence of Humanity". He stands before no one, and bows to No Man nor God.
  4. Azazel is a King - in his own right. A Proud Leader. A Navigator & Drifter. A Director & War Leader.
  5. Azazel is a Champion of Our Youth - who he redirects into being for themselves and into understanding "living life" is important - he also teaches & MOTIVATES our Youth into - going to College and making strides in Achievements. Including Employment - and making a Living of Oneself.







3 comments:

  1. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!