Area-1255 ~Logo~

Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Five Major Planets [2019] - And Their Goals to Change The World 2019 (Saturn, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Pluto) 2019




Saturn: Saturn is responsible for bringing the "New Age of Aquarius" and the "Master Enlightener" to Earth; the Final 1st Placer - and a Man destined to Rule & Inform the World...Saturn's Wisdom, Intelligence & Masculinity are the epitome of such traits - his "growing understanding" of the World & its Problems has allowed him to observe the inactivity and downright arrogance of Jesus Christ and their inability / unwillingness to act on the problems in Society.


Mars: Mars is a "prideful reinforcer" who's goals are to "liberate humanity" and give freedom to those in society who have been wrongfully accused - he also is a God of extreme heart & courage - who encourages people to be courageous - who encourages people to be Virtuous. Mars is a God of Understanding, Empathy and yet Great Power.

Jupiter: Jupiter is a Spiritual Governor - who is responsible for analyzing spiritual patterns; growth & development of certain "extraordinary minds" and intelligent peoples (lesser so) - he provides "electrical" type energy to empower the person with "protection" and often uses his power to protect extraordinary minds from interception, poisoning and Depression.

Jupiter also keeps an eye on Government; those in government/politics; especially lobbyists & democrats.

Uranus: Uranus is a "God" and planet who's Energy & Wisdom empower Politicians like Bill Clinton - and George W Bush (Senior) as well as John F Kennedy - he is a powerful planet who has the ability to "enlighten" the minds on gaining financial status, success, notoriety and function in society.

Uranus also teaches people to control their emotions.

He understands the human brain - more than other "Gods".

Pluto: Pluto is a "Spiritual Genius" - and an intellectual genius - he has been studying "soul dynamics" and the "mechanisms of being saved" (soul-saved) for over 1,000 years. He has also been studying the Biological Mechanisms and the Truth about Pride vs Humility; in regards to the Soul.


---Spiritual Abilities Given by The Five Planets---


In/Tags: the five major planets 2019, planets goals to change the world 2019, saturns role in end times 2019, mars role in end times 2019, jupiters role in end times 2019, uranus role in end times 2019, pluto role in end times 2019

4 comments:

  1. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject.What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers upcoming smartphones.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!