Area-1255 ~Logo~

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Haidut's Tyronene (T3) REVIEW 2019 (Buy T3 Thyroid Hormone Online 2019) [Domestic USA T3 Suppliers 2019]


This is a Review of Haidut's Tyronene or pure Liquid T3 Product. 
It can be bought at a good price on his website; Idea Labs (Lab)...
and read about it here on Ray Peat Forum.


T3 is the active thyroid hormone with many benefits including...

  1. Improved Energy.
  2. Fat Loss/Improved Metabolism.
  3. Better Focus.
  4. Better tolerance of cold temperatures.
  5. Better mental clarity.
  6. Treatment of Depression/Depressed Mood.
The benefits of T3 in the Brain & in the Body are extremely valuable and it is not to be underestimated as a potential cure of many diseases.


  1.  Hypothyroidism.
  2. Depression.
  3. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
  4. Obesity/Weight Gain.
  5.  Memory Loss.
*Low Energy levels are efficiently treated by T3 - and this makes it ideal (along with Caffeine) for improving energy levels & focus. 

***My Experience with this Product***

  1. I lost 6.8 lbs - went from 154.8 lbs --> 148 lbs (with a ripped look)
  2. I felt on top of the world; had insane energy to Run, Sprint & Bench Press.
  3. I felt dramatically improved Mood.
  4. It helped to reverse symptoms of Adderall come down & crash - it helped me to stop taking Adderall and being dependent on it.
  5. It helped relieve me of fall time Depression and Post-Adderall Depression.
***My FULL 30-Day Log of this Product***


NOTE: I dropped this on my ForeArm at a dosage of 1 drop at first. Then 2 drops per day for Days 4 & 5 - then back to 1 drop (4 mcg) thereafter.

  1. DAY ONE: I noticed DEFINITELY improved Energy Levels even on Day 1; I had an immediate urge to Run for a long distance although the energy rush quickly fell off about half-way. 
  2. DAY TWO: I noticed improved mental clarity, and my body felt warmer after the initial dose. 
  3. DAY THREE: I noticed substantially improved Mental Focus - and improved heat levels in the body.
  4. DAY FOUR: I was not NEARLY as sensitive to Cold Temperatures today - when the weather got windy...it seems like it is definitely helping with all aspects of my health, I am impressed!
  5. DAY FIVE: This is when I noticed really EXTREME energy bursts; I felt like sweeping my Room - cleaning other rooms (Housekeeping) and went for a Run 4x today!!! I did get some trouble sleeping later on that night, though.
  6. DAY SIX: I felt a little shitty today...sick to my stomach however I DON'T think that was related to the T3 - I think just shitty Fall Season got me sick.
  7. DAY SEVEN: I noticed the same types of dramatic energy bursts - and improved focus to write this article, for example. My mind is on point despite having taken an Anti-Histamine last night (Cyproheptadine) - normally, this would make me real tired...to the point of not wanting to do anything!
  8. DAY EIGHT: I felt more at ease with the world - more clear-headed - no more racing thoughts as of today. The energy boost is consistent, lasting all day and I feel excellent!
  9. DAY NINE: I feel incredible focus - today I went to the Gym to workout - my Strength on the Bench Press was increased! I pushed out extra reps (x3) and my max-out was increased by 10 lbs.
  10. DAY TEN: I ran again today - felt incredible! The endorphin rush was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I ran faster than normal as well! My speed & leg muscle (calf) strength was A LOT more!
  11. DAY TWELVE: Nothing much more different today - just that I am excelling at everything I am doing - my Test Results on a College Essay were A++. 
  12. DAY THIRTEEN: I am in Love with this supplement! - It gives me incredible focus at School (College/University) and more Focus at the Gym than most Pre-Workouts!
  13. DAY FOURTEEN: I noticed improved sensations in the Skin (had a Doctors Appointment today!) - as if everything that touched me gave me a skin-gasm (lol). I noticed that everything felt brighter & more vibrant. My energy levels are supreme today!
  14. DAY FIFTEEN: I noticed an INSANE burst of energy today - but was almost too Hot! My body temperature was way up and it made it uncomfortable to do Butterflies in the Gym.
  15. DAY SIXTEEN: I noticed that my Muscles are A LOT harder and MORE defined. They are shredded/grainy and my Veins are showing more (veins are sticking out).
  16. DAY SEVENTEEN: I noticed that the sense of wanting to Run FAST was even higher today. I ran 6 miles and then ran another 3 miles later on tonight.
  17. DAY EIGHTEEN: I am impressed with this supplement to no end - I finally checked my Weight and lost 6.8 lbs! I am down to a ripped 148 lbs now! Down from 154.8 pounds! 
  18. DAY NINETEEN: Continued gaining strength at the Gym - maxed out at 3 additional reps; during the moderate weight - moderate Reps - 15 extra reps on each of the first two sets, 10 on the Third! ...Which is pretty impressive!
  19. DAY TWENTY: Felt improved Mood yet again today - my falltime Depression is not happening. I only get this rarely, of course. It also seemed to help with my Adderall come down.
  20. DAY TWENTY ONE: Improved me dealing with Adderall come down. Helped relieve post-adderal Depression.
  21. DAY TWENTY TWO: Helped improve my Adderall crash. Improved focus. Energy level was up all day!
  22. DAY TWENTY THREE: I noticed an improved sense of Focus on School work - and for once in my life - WITHOUT ADDERALL.
  23. DAY TWENTY FOUR: Still don't need any Adderall - T3 & Caffeine combo is more than enough to focus on my school work!
  24. DAY TWENTY FIVE: Looking to the Future today! I feel more Ambitious & Aspiring today! Like everything in the future is blissful. Nothing could go wrong!
  25. DAY TWENTY SIX: I feel extremely energized again - went to College Gym - then attended a Party later on (which I don't normally do).
  26. DAY TWENTY SEVEN: I felt insane strength at the Gym today. I can not believe that T3 (Thyroid Hormone) alone can cause such dramatic strength increases. My legs felt stronger too!
  27. DAY TWENTY EIGHT: Today - I noticed its the workout PUMP - that is really driving my Strength gains! I worked out HARD - and did Chest (Bench), Tri's (Butterflies) and 40 pull-ups x 2!
  28. DAY TWENTY NINE: Did over 1,000 Push-Ups today - unusual for me to pump out that many in One Day!
  29. DAY THIRTY: Overall - I am incredibly impressed with this product every which way - and will continue taking it to get further results!!!









In/Tags: haiduts tyronene review 2019, haiduts t3 review 2019, buy t3 thyroid hormone online 2019, domestic usa t3 suppliers 2019, idea labs t3 review 2019, idealabs lab product reviews 2019, ray peat forum t3 review 2019

3 comments:

  1. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!