Area-1255 ~Logo~

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

What Herb Can I Smoke to Get High? 2019 (Smokable Herbs to Get High 2019) (Best Herbal Highs Buzzes 2019)

(without a prescription)

A lot of herbs have come and gone as "herbal highs" - including Wild Dagga; which has a Marijuana-like effect, Salvia Divinorum (Diviners Sage) and Mushrooms, of course - mushrooms are still ""in" - the other two are fading in most areas of the world...

The "better" herbal highs in my opinion are the following...

  1. Syrian Rue; especially in AYUHUASCA brews - this high is spectacular (euphoric) and in the best ways - it causes a head-rush high, a visual high, a responsive high - and it causes a multi-level auditory high (everything you hear is so goddam Awesome!).
  2. Kava Kava; a euphoric plant that gives a buzz and yet calms me down - it seems to have the strongest anti-anxiety and Pro-Social effects of ANY herb I've tried.
  3. Blue Lotus "Sacred Lotus" Extract; this plant gives a POWERFUL euphoria - it also increases motivation, sex drive (libido) and makes you have INSANE creativity and makes you a Genius Talker - within 20 minutes, literally. It contains Apomorphine - a dopamine agonist that stimulates D1-receptors.
  4. Kanna; Kanna is a magical "witches remedy" it is 'original witchcraft' - it is also a powerful herbal high that quickly (15mins) relieves Depression [!].  It relieves Anxiety/Panic Attacks immediately upon smoking it.
  5. Datura; this "Devils Weed" is a powerful high - and it can make people hallucinate - it also can literally turn some people into "devils" - reports of possession are common on this herb - but it may also enhance Physical Abilities.

Read below this article for Mechanisms & Reasons why they give a "high" and "buzz" to some.


The Dopamine D1-receptor is complex - and not many supplements exist that can target it...

The main ones are listed below - for your convenience.

 The Herb of Passion & Creativity

SULBUTIAMINE SUPPLEMENTS

STEPHANIA ROOT the NATURAL DOPAMINE D1 AGONIST 
(DIRECT DOPAMINE D1 STIMULATOR)


KRATOM - The Natural HIGH/BUZZ That Specifically Stimulates Dopamine D1-Receptors


  • Kratom stimulates Dopamine D1-Receptors (directly) [reference].
  • Kratom BEATS (cures) Depression [!].
  • Kratom KILLS pain [!].
  • Kratom can CURE inflammation in a matter of HOURS [!]
  • Kratom can CURE Schizophrenia/Psychosis within DAYS [!].
  • Kratom is a natural cure for Parkinson's Disease [!] and Multiple Sclerosis [!].
  • Kratom is the most powerful natural high LEGALLY available [!] [!] [!].
  • Kratom is a natural Mood Enhancer (the most Powerful natural/herbal Mood Enhancer) [!].
  • Kratom is a Natural/Cure for Opiate/Opioid addiction (guaranteed cure for Opioid/Opiate addiction) [!]. It also CURES Opiate/Opioid withdrawal within a HALF-HOUR [!].

"KAVA KAVA" Extract
The Ultimate Dopamine Anti-Anxiety Supplement


***Interesting Fact: Despite KAVA possessing DOPAMINE properties - it can also CURE Schizophrenia (if used responsibly) [!].



In/Tags: In/Tags: what herb can i smoke to get high 2019, what herb can i smoke to get high, get high herbs 2019, smoke to get high 2019, best plant to smoke for a high 2019, what are the best herbal highs 2019, herbal cocaine 2019, natural dopamine d1 receptor agonists 2019, supplements to restore dopamine d1 receptors 2019, dopamine d1 supplements, dopamine d1 activators 2019, dopamine d1 supplements 2019,new dopamine supplements 2019 

4 comments:

  1. Can you update the link on Stephania extract. It says the page cannot be found on amazon. I want to see the exact product used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetes, asthma, HIV, HSV1&2, hepatitis, HPV etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured from Herpes and HPV and my aunt and her husband were cured from Hiv too by DR. Chukwu madu herbs. He uses natural herbs to cure different kind of virus. Dr. CHUKWU,prove to the world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless people using herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. I was diagnose of Herpes and HPV in 2016 and i believe there is cure even when the doctors said there is no cure yet. I strongly believe in herbs and i came across a comment on a blog written by Lisa Pierre, saying she was cured from HERPES by Dr. CHUKWU MADU and i contacted his herbal hom on the email that was provided on the comment and order one for myself and he send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after i finish taken it i went for checkup and the result shows am Herpes and HPV NEGATIVE. The doctor said that the virus is completely gone from my body. There is no harm trying herbs it work perfectly and it has no effect. You can contact Dr. CHUKWU MADU to get yours.. His email is dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!