Area-1255 ~Logo~

Saturday, January 3, 2015

DaMageZ's RS Transaderm REVIEW & Log (NON-SPONSORED, INDEPENDENT) - Is it worth the money?



Hey fellas, DaMage is here again, this time to review / log a product known as "RS Transaderm" - it's a transdermal DHEA/Pregnenolone formula with an anti-estrogen complex that can boost testosterone levels....so , is RS Transaderm any good?

Well I'll give you a no-bullshit review, the gel is not perfect, but pretty close to it.


I WAS USING IT AS PART OF A REGIMEN TO BOOST TEST LEVELS AND STRENGTH / PERFORMANCE
THE ONLY OTHER PRODUCTS I WAS TAKING AS PART OF THE REGIMEN WERE CAFFEINE AND CREATINE, WHICH I HAD ALREADY BEEN TAKING MANY MONTHS BEFORE..... CLEAN LOG FELLAS, CLEAN LOG ! 



In the first week of using it, I noticed some stuff towards the end of the week mainly. I did notice a mild increase in focus and libido the first few days, but it seemed to dissipate thereafter for a couple days. Until the 6th and 7th day.
My observation is that on these days,  I noticed a type of diuretic effect, probably due to the estrogen decreases.

I took blood work on the second week, and a confirmed estrogen decrease from 25 pg/mL to 16 pg/mL and a consequential increase in testosterone from 899 ng/dl to 948 ng/dl was noted, should be noted each test was custom and from a different lab because I don't have insurance.

Libido was way up on the second week , half way through , this is when everything became noticeable, and every ass fuckable. ;)

In addition, I became much more vascular on the second week.

On the third week , I started making noticeable gains, both in strength and mass in the gym, and shed serious body fat off of my abs, much quicker than usual - as I've had issues with  that area.


The fourth week I continued making gains, about 2lbs , and it's worth noting I only ate 2300 calories / day. Only 80 g of protein , which is remarkable, and shows the hormonal legitimacy of this product.

BENCH PRESS SENSATIONS;PUMPS WERE AMAZING , AND CONTUINING TO GET BETTER! This is MUCH better than a "nitric oxide" product!



TOWARDS week 7 , I gained even more mass and my biceps started growing new veins, and getting much more solid , even though this was to an extent before, the veins were new and more pronounced here.

Libido is still maintaining it's surge all the way through.

I also noticed a great appetite increase , for w/e reason this has happened all the way through, but more notable starting on the 7th week here.

General energy levels are through the roof, and it's almost comparable to masteron in some regards.



CONCLUSIONS
  • MASS GAINS FOR SURE, EVEN WHILE ON A LOW-MODERATE PROTEIN DIET.
  • STRENGTH GAINS AND REP CAPACITY INCREASED ON BENCH
  • STRONG, PERSISTENT LIBIDO SURGE, NOT EQUIVALENT TO OTHER TEST BOOSTERS, WAY MORE PRONOUNCED. WANTED TO BANG EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.
  • STRONG SENSE OF FOCUS
  • INCREASED APPETITE IS MORE PRONOUNCED 6-7 WEEKS IN
  • VASCULARITY INCREASED GREATLY, AND AB FAT FINALLY MELTED OFF!
  • JUST A GENERAL MASTERON-LIKE FEELING
  • EXCELLENT PUMPS; Scratch beet root and all that jazz! THIS IS BETTER THAN WHAT YOU WOULD GET ON A NITRIC OXIDE; N.O PRODUCT OF ANY KIND!
You can buy transdermal DHEA supplements, but RS Transaderm is the best out of all transdermal supplements .

It can be bought at ruthless supplements - CLICK HERE TO GO THERE.


OTHER TAGS ; WHERE TO BUY TRANSDERMAL DHEA / PREGNENOLONE ONLINE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!