Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The Darkness is My Ally

The Darkness, from which I was born to a Gift, Made from The Disagreement, Strife and Differences of My Father & Mother, the Bitter Mixture of Intentions, and the Unrelenting Ambitions, of two Individuals, who made me from the Darkness, and from the Light, and from the Shadows I emerge, Victorious, for the Darkness is My Ally. In Darkness I have Gained Knowledge, In Darkness I have Become Complete. In the Eclipse of Days, when I make myself known, time Shall slip, as If Venus & Mars have no Grip, as if the Sun shall Slip, and fall into a Iceberg.

Then consumed by an Icy Dragon, the Darkness is Made to Me, For Me & By Me.

The Darkness is My Ally.
...From which I was Born.

Having not the Mind of a Human, but the Mind, that Controls all Other Minds.

The Darkness is MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!