Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The Darkness is My Ally Poem 2018 (Darkness Quotes by Bloggers 2018) (List of Blogger's who Mastered Sorcery & Witchcraft 2018)

The Darkness is My Ally Poem 2018
By: Daniel Nicholas Gregory (Age 26)
Also known as "AMx ReBorN".
My (FULL) name means 
"The Great Vigilant Judge who Leads his People into Victory"


The Darkness, from which I was born to a Gift, Made from The Disagreement, Strife and Differences of My Father & Mother, the Bitter Mixture of Intentions, and the Unrelenting Ambitions, of two Individuals, who made me from the Darkness, and from the Light, and from the Shadows I emerge, Victorious, for the Darkness is My Ally. In Darkness I have Gained Knowledge, In Darkness I have Become Complete~. In the Eclipse of Days, when I make myself known, time Shall slip, as If Venus & Mars have no Grip, as if the Sun shall Slip, and fall into a Iceberg.
Then consumed by an Icy Dragon, the Darkness is Made to Me, For Me & By Me.
The Darkness is My Ally.

...From which I was Born.

Having not the Mind of a Human, but the Mind, that Controls all Other Minds.
The Darkness is MINE.

The Darkness, being not an Ambivalent force - nor a force of necessary or quantifiable Momentum...but the Darkness, the Shadows - the Absence of Light - being instead...a Stable Continuum. The Ultimate Realm of Peace. Darkness, is truly a Purity of the World, often overlooked. In darkness - we can see the Light - in Darkness, we GROW [STUDY] and most importantly, TRUE-CHRISTIANS have NO-ARGUMENT against the Darkness!


  • Now that we have established the Sweet, nonchalant Force of Darkness. We should also learn to EMBRACE Darkness - as it yields an important Promise - The Promise of Adaptation.
  • The Promise of Adaptation - as described in *Our Article* - is the Principle, that we, as Humans, are Subject to the World for one Reason, and our Responses in the World also follow the same reason; Adaptation. It is, quite simply, the Promise & Premise of Adaptation that leads to the development of the Conscientious-Self - an understanding that eventually, was described by Sigmund Freud [Reference].
  • Adaptation in Beliefs, Mind, Spirit - these are the things that make us Human. We adapt to Survive, but we ALSO adapt-to-Thrive! 
  • Thriving - and Surviving - two very important elements in the Human Mind...and in determining the Emotional State. How can we truly be Conscious, Knowledgeable, Aware...if we can not understand this Vital Concept?
  • If we visualize Darkness, as if an Empty Picture Frame Background...a Canvas, do we not also see Possibilities?
  • As humans, don't we strive to put ourselves IN the Picture - so that we Stand-Out? That is an Adaptation of Humans. The identification of which - is Vital to understanding Human Behavior. As I understand human behavior & Human Psychology - I also KNOW that there are many Values...that have been DE-VALUED. In Principle, in Consciousness & in Life-Path. 
  • The idea of Individuality, is often discarded in interest of being Attentive, Mainstream - playing into others Emotional Interests...or in the Interest of being Vindicated. The ideas that Govern us, become shackles. They throw us into a Restricted-State. To become truly enlightened, we must ESCAPE this Restricted State. By unlocking our Full Array of Power - as Humans. We can truly, truly, resurrect an Ancient & Forgotten sense of Independence. One that many of us, even Americans, even Australians - or any country where there is a coalition of Ethnicities...and where Freedom is *supposed* to be Paramount. We can awaken our Inner-Deity...by unrestricting our TRUE sense of Freedom. Freedom from Government Control. Freedom from the Perils & Lunacy of The Unitarian Obligation. The Values of which - should be shown to be short-circuited - by the Troubles they create. It is these troubles that DEGRADE ManKind, and open us up to Disaster. Disasters and Catastrophes are almost ALWAYS a Result of RESPONSE to Restriction, any form of Restriction. Do people move away from the Storm, and when closing hour begins - such as with the Recent Hurricane Michael...are people given second-chances? Or do they lose their chance if they are immobilized by Fear? Or by false-protection...or by False-Beliefs. People should be almost, more impulsive in some ways...more disinhibited, but also Aware...and by Uniting the Elements of Awareness & Disinhibition...it is through this Way - that we can Conquer the World & its Problems.
  • If we VISUALIZE, IMAGINE, INVENT within OURSELVES - then WE, as One-People - one GREAT Independent FORCE - then we can, Collaborate, and dictate, and RE-ORDER the Earth's Governmental Adversity. Lying in the Path of Darkness - we can CHOOSE Greatness, and not WEAKNESS. 
  • We can CHOOSE to be BRAVE, and COURAGEOUS, HEROIC, VIRTUOUS - we can CHOOSE these things, because we are HUMAN, Uniquely-Different, the Ultimate Mammalian Race. The Ultimate living, breathing, Warm-Blooded Animals - with the Power of Belief, and the Power of Intellect - WE, together, can OVERCOME the Adversity of the World.
My Past Relationships and The (ATTEMPTED) Eclipsing of My-Mind by My Parents & The Medical System


"I became a Disciple of Darkness on my own Whim, but because of the Arrogance of others, Darkness became BOTH my Master & My Apprentice, because of My Past, and hardships, and idiocy Projected from Maternal Family Members, and CRAZY Ex-Girlfriends, I have now come to the Point - where I am SO Familiar with Darkness, that I Own it - as if I own the Atmosphere, it is like I can breathe and Meditate and Focus so much in Darkness, that a Perfect Collaboration of ELECTRICITY in My Veins & Inner-Peace - dominates My Mental State"
~AMx Reborn~ 
"The Ascended Master X REBORN"



Once upon a Time - I was an AVID Church-Goer, fueled with the PASSION & HEART for Jesus Christ ONLY - but I quickly realized how materialistic this World is...and people can be discarded, refused, rejected, shut-down, or simply denied Room to Live their Life...I don't hate My Mother or other Family Members - but instead, I value My Mother & Father *DIFFERENTLY* (contrasting), that is, that I cherish' the RESULTS of exposure to each. My Mother's early Arrogance and utter Narcissism, at times, also led to my HATRED for/against Self-Justification and nonchalant Passive-Aggressiveness...I HATE Cowards & Deceivers...and her actions were always about 'bickering, ridiculing My Dad - attempting to get things from Him (more than he could Afford!). There was a SAVAGE IRONY, though...


That in time, I would grow to appreciate My Mother's actions in a way, even though I still HATE THEM

The constantly morphing & consistent "loving" gestures, to me, are PUNY, and DISGUSTING. Because they are self-justified, at their Root, as if saying "I Love You" fixes the Invalidity of Selfish Judgement, that she (My-Mother) had Past Exerted on Me.

I hate Human Emotions sometimes. I hate that others are WEAK through these Emotions. WEAKNESS, comes from being a 'bleeding Heart, and from 'Ridiculous SELF-JUSTIFICATION...all of My Mothers agitations, Nuances, and variable Lifestyles became a very REAL Problem - and her Mental State of Callous-Ambition combined with Arrogance, perhaps, shaped the Way I think now...but I am also CONVINCED, that I WILL NOT become Weak - and ALLOW her to influence my Thoughts & Judgement. That her Role early in My Life and up until 18 Years Old (when I effectively cut them off, for a while, and Moved Out!)...can no longer be' a Burden, but I would continue, in all of my Rebellion and lust for Knowledge & Great Achievements, and Power. I would now MORPH myself into something this World has NEVER-SEEN.

"It is not by means of being Virtuous, falsely Heroic, or somehow made into a Crucible, that my Story and My Way has evolved & survived - but rather, it is the Story of My Determination, that has Paved its Way into becoming what I am Today"

Besides My Mothers unrelenting controlling Self (at-times) - there was the Medical/Psychiatric System who tried to Mentally Castrate me and tranquilize me, as If I'm an Animal that 'needs to be Put Asleep!

...Yet, after MULTIPLE Hospitalizations - there was a different "Professional Diagnosis" EACH-TIME...and THEY (Staff/Doctors) couldn't for the LIFE of them 'figure out Why, despite HEAVY, High-Dose Medications, I STILL retained what they called "Schizo-Type Traits" - which, at the Age of 11 - was then rephrased and dictated as "Schizotypal Personality Disorder" - a diagnosis, that, throughout my Teenage years, WASN'T even Constant...because THEN, I was ODD, ADHD, OCD, Autistic, Aspergers, AntiSocial or 
"he seems to possess Low Empathy, and when looking at this Drawings, he seems to Relish the Idea of Power, or becoming something not of this World".

I was also remarked as being "extremely Creative and well-learned, despite multiple infractions at School and little time to Study".

..."he is a 14-year Old diminutive Boy with a History of Isolation, Aggression and high distractibility, he takes serious subjects like Schoolwork as not important, yet has a Perfectionistic Attitude in some classes"

"He appears to react poorly to criticism, and often responds with Verbal Threats, Violence or Aggregation, his Appetite for unusual desires seems to permeate his Mind during the Day, where 'when tired, he retreats into an Elaborate Fantasy World, but despite this, is able to well-voice his Opinions and separate Fact-from-Fiction".

Oh yeah! 

The Testosterone-Stuff...I got into Test-Boosters at 15 Years old due obvious demasculinizing side-effects of Psychiatric Medicine. My Dad & Grandmother (Maternal) would actually SNEAK Vitamins to counter-act the Drugs "negative-side-effects" into Restricted Zones into the Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital...and WHEN Visitation occurred, I 'quickly TOOK the pills and stuffed the REST in My Shoe...for 'safe keeping! ...And I was a MASTER at hiding the Pills...so did I CARE that 'people THOUGHT I should be "stabilized" ...and EVEN ON MEDS BEFORE I HAD THE VITAMINS....I still MAINTAINED Enthusiasm, DELIBERATE Attention-Seeking & Ego-Reinforcing Actions...designed to "extract" Emotions from those 'around me - simply to reinforce my Need for Importance and Popularity...I 'figured, in the Mean-Time, since "I'll be here for a While" - I 'might as well APPEAL to everyone...and "SHOW" that I am 'getting better...but underneath, I always HID the traits that were still there, still concealed....

~AMx Reborn~
Daniel Nicholas Gregory

The "Gift" Of Darkness at a Time of Fluctuating Self-Worship & Diversion to Other Gods 2018

Although my Mothers spiraling, sometimes (oftencontrolling attitudes, and her New Husband, were more than a Plague to me at the Times they occurred - and were at their Peak. It was when I was beginning to develop a more Rebellious, yet ironically, shortly Emotionally Dominant & yet unemotional Self - in some ways that this - this enveloped a Sense of Pride - and allowed me to Consolidate it by 'getting to Adapt to the Circumstances, and then Manipulate them - thus, I mastered Evasion & Emotional Adversity early on My Life. In order to defend myself against such Postures - and My "Parents" 'trying to Control My-Life...Yes, I developed even-so, a form of Narcissism...mainly built around HEIGHTENING my Aspirations AND Expectations for myself, whenever I was Stressed-the-Fuck-Out...Yes! At that point, I would dream of having ALL-KNOWLEDGE, all Power...having SuperHuman Abilities...these stressful events in My Early Life - they triggered a Form of Self-Conditioning, self-brought Psychological Re-arrangement of my Entire Ego. Amplified. Greatly Enlarged. Yet Translucent, yet 'still, in some ways...Humble. 'Certainly, MORE Humble than my Parents at that time (well, Mom and Step-Dad).

When I was at the Age of 14, I had enough with the THREATS to be Institutionalized, I 'prayed to Satan, and asked him to "grant me all knowledge, since God won't save me from their Evil". 

I even SET-UP a MakeShift Satanic Alter, using Paper, Pipes with Caps, materials from Model Helicopters, black wood (glossed) in the Garage - I looked up how to Learn supernatural Abilities; like Real-Life Witchcraft (not some Cartoon, fake-ass-shit, but I wanted to show my "Parents" how INHUMAN I could 'become!)...

I got OBSESSED with the Concepts of Gaining the Following!
  1. The Ability to "Read-Minds". Having 'superior interpretation'.
  2. Telekinesis; ALWAYS' was Obsessed with this too a Degree - ever 'since I started Playing & Watching Pokemon in My Early Life (since 5 years Old!).
  3. Having "all knowledge of Good & Evil".
  4. Knowing how to 'block' opposition.
  5. Shaping events to thwart My Mothers unholy Responses and Attitudes.
...Perhaps it WORKED - because after the First-Time of 'Praying, I 'felt GUILT - but within 2 weeks (at 14-Years Old!!!) I 'started reading (using the Internet, which they later Took from Me) about Herbal Remedies...and how you could say "improve Brain Function" - and do other 'neat' things like (possibly) treat Mental Illness naturally, without ".Medicines"

...My transition to an "Alternative Lifestyle" - built around the Concepts of Utilizing Nature...and what God created. Were AWESOME! ...Then, one day, crying in Guilt over the (then destroyed) Satanic Alter I built, I 'prayed to God, that he could "re-direct" Me away from Darkness....that I did NOT want to lose my Soul & "please, please, don't let my Sin take my 'Soul, PLEASE 'Forgive Me'...this is WHEN I *truly* discovered the Warming (burning hot!) presence of Jesus Christ - who took 'away my Pride (temporarily!) and REPLACED it with Feelings, of Serenity...Peace, Hope, Optimism....

It was at that time Christ warned me "The Devil is After you and Your Brother, he knows how Capable and Smart you two Are, you Gregory's are a Beloved Family, to Me, but stay Calm, be Faithful, and open The Bible".

...How did GOD (YAHWEH) deliver those Words???
I spoke them, under the Influence of the Holy Spirit - my WHOLE Voice changed to be like 10x Deeper, it was like some Obi-Wan Kinobi's Ghost-type of Shit, it 'Just-Happened!!! 

There the Holy Spirit was, for the First Time in My Life...I felt comforted. Loved beyond any Human could ever be *Capable Of* - I will NEVER 'forget that feeling...because you see, I became CLOSER to Jesus Christ *ONLY* after being self-submerged (or perhaps PUSHED) into Darkness & Evil....

Then, I got the 'Urge to Open-the-Bible...and after reading Page after Page...only about a 'Minute or so...I found TWO Verses, that 'Justified everything I've been 'through, and my newfound knowledge!

ECCLESIASTES 38:2
"For of the most High cometh healing, and he shall receive honour of the king."

and...

ECCLESIASTES 38:4 (My-Favorite!)
"The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not Reject them."

...So my VERY Life-Experiences, and the Ordeals' and yet the Acquisition of Knowledge after "Exposure", did 'yet Illuminate my Mind to seek The LORD - who then JUSTIFIED my Gaining of Knowledge...and took "Credit" away from The Devil.

Of course! Logically (and from what I've 'heard), The Devil would want NOTHING other than 'to see me BROKEN, WEAK, SAD, ANGRY at the World...because he 'Wants my Soul - as anybody who has extraordinary Faith...it was at that Point I understood, MY-WILL, the Adversity...was like a 'Blemish, then 'something in my Face...that formed a Message in My Heart - "You are opposed because of Your Motivation, your Intelligence, and Your Faith"...I 'quickly started to NOTICE. 

It was my Vigor, my WILL to be FREE, Independent...living by my own Ways, 'taking care of MYSELF. After all, its MY-BODY & MY-MIND...no one can take that away. Even the Body does not belong to God - and is not (technically) of God. But it is the Soul - that 'Matters the MOST! 

...And I don't think I will EVER change that Philosophy...why 'Would I?

...After God has GRANTED me SO-MUCH?

He gave me the "Gift of Tongues", answered my Prayers 'about finding a Girlfriend, about giving me the 'Courage to ask my First Crush out on a Date...all these things, I did INDEPENDENTLY, didn't need someone ELSE to go and do-shit-for-me...ONLY me, and MY-FAITH. Allowed me to Succeed.

"From the Darkness, I have come to the Light, through the Light of God, I was 'Forgiven, and yet from the Darkness, which brought me to the Light - I have gained knowledge, if the Darkness was never a Retreat, I would 'never have become who I am today!"
~Daniel Nicholas Gregory AKA AMx ReBorN; Ascended Master X~


LESSON IN LIFE: Through Dark Times & Seeing the Arrogance of Others; We Find Ourselves.

"For without the suffering as a Youth, and yet the occasional Immense freedom (50% of the time) - I would not have been exposed to the necessary elements that have brought me, by means of PERFECT-TIMING, into absolute Intellectual Perfection, perfection by which, has now exerted itself onto the World through a broad-array of Companies & Platforms I created WITHOUT A Degree or other Scholarship."

...Having an IQ of >200

I guess that played a Role too. 
...That was Sarcastic, of course.
Obviously it played a Role - I wrote WHOLE-DAMN BOOKS with Complex Vocabulary at the Age of 10!
...I have an Eidetic Memory - so I memorize pretty-much EVERYTHING I read.
I go to the Grocery Store with 200 items I need to get, DON'T need ANY Paper or "List" - I memorize it ALL - and am In and Out of the Store with those 200 items in LESS-THAN 10 Minutes, because I'm just THAT-GOOD.

Anyways, when I was put into the Mental Health System at a Young-Age, being drugged and such was the last thing I wanted - being a High-Willed, furiously Spirited Individual...but My-Anger also had no brakes, and it was RELENTLESS - over time, I've learned to Control it...so now, for the most part, my only Vice is being an [occasional] Impatient Son-of-A-Bitch.

...Now, many of You might wonder if I'm a "Psychopath" because of these experiences...the Answer is NO: I have the ability to Love and do not have a "loss-of" Oxytocin receptors in my Genes that would otherwise Precipitate Psychopathy...

Although I have *SOME* antisocial traits...such as.

  1. Boldness/Fearlessness
  2. Lack of Inhibition/Restraint.
  3. Trouble with the Law.
  4. Occasional Grandiose Self-Importance.
  5. Impatience & Defensive Aggression.
I also wrote about the FACT I have the "Warrior-Gene" which means that my Brain doesn't break down Serotonin, Noradrenaline as much as "normal" people - leaving me with higher Catecholamine activities and a more "stimulated" Mindset - coupled with REACTIVE Anger/Aggression - could be BAD IF I don't control it Right...or keep my Blood Pressure down to a reasonable level. 

As we all KNOW (or should) that High Blood Pressure cuts off Oxygen to the Frontal Lobe - which can lead to the Emergence of Psychopathic traits, in susceptible Individuals.

The ANSWER: Still NOT Psychopath; as I DON'T lack a Conscience...however, I have more Empathy for SOME people than others...and tend to have more Empathy/Concern for Younger Peoples (Teenagers and UP).

...Maybe, just maybe, I will become the HERO of that Age Group - as a Conservative-Independent Anarchist

I can rally in support due to my Charisma & Intrigue...and this, can (certainly) create a New Era of Humanity - shown in My Article - The Path to Immortality & Maximal Lifespans & The Grand Order of the Immortalists (GOOTI).

EVERYTHING I do, has an Algorithm, a Complex, ENIGMATIC One that NO-ONE understands...which is why I have been often nicknamed "The Elusive & Enigmatic Man"...

...For I have EMERGED from Darkness & Obscurity, to take My-Place in the World...and My THRONE. Is Mine!!!

The Concept of "Light" as a Benevolent, Saving or Purifying Force is an Illusion, just like The Perceived Troubles that people CLAIM occur only in Darkness...


A Perfect Quote shown above...
:::IN-TEXT:::
 "People often believed they were safer in the light, thinking monsters only came out at night. But safety - like light - is a Facade"
~C.J. Roberts, Captive in the Dark

Yes...even ME, even me who KNEW, nearly from Birth, that the Night & Darkness is an Odd Time, a Time, where, once Upon a Time, I WAS a tad-bit scared, but with unusual FEARS that I ALWAYS was able to Control...no, I was NOT that Kid that had to RUN-OUT of a Nearby Room and sleep in My Parents Bed...I was too Independent for that...so maybe the Irony, is even though I had (irrational) "Fears" - such as Artificial Plants (as Decoration in My Grandmothers House) "hopping" around and GRABBING me in My Sleep, or STOMPING on Me...

...Or the ones where I was FRIGHTENED that Lightning would come through the Window AND shock/kill me as a Child...yet Ironically, there was *ALWAYS* a SENSE of Inherent Grandiosity, which by its Nature - ALLOWED me to BLUNT the Fear, by Means of My Willpower and ideas like "oh well IF I get HIT by the Lightning, I'll probably survive and become a Mutant".

YES! I Loved X-Men Movies/Comics as a Kid...as well as Medieval Books, books about the Universe/Planets, and then at the Ripe Age of 9, PORN. LMAO!

...Yes, because in a WAY, I was ALWAYS a Deviant...and Crafty little 'guy, who found ways to "get-into" things in a Secretive Manner, utilizing Efficient EVASION - I once Groped the Breasts of a Girl 5 years OLDER than Me, on a School Bus, for example...but, she didn't really say "NO", either...even though the Age of Consent was beyond my Realm of Knowledge at AGE NINE!!!

::::::FINAL CHAPTER::::::
"With the Last Quote bordered by THOR'S HAMMER; the Almighty Weapon of the Norse God THOR, who Empowers ME *DAILY*, to 'become the BEST that I can Be!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Truly, it is in darkness that one finds the light, so when we are in sorrow, then this light is nearest to all of us"
~Meister Eckhart~


Well Mister, er-um, Meister Eckhart, I couldn't Agree More! 
It is clearly, that in the Darkness, you see the DISTINCTION of Light, you are 'experiencing a State of Gloom - or possibly even Euphoria, or maybe Pride, or maybe Anger...or MAYBE, you just CAN'T SLEEP! You're a "Night-Owl", like Me. 

And you've had these issues since you were Born!

...Which have continued through well into your Adulthood...after Emotional Struggles, realizing what LIFE is, and Turmoil and happenings have all occurred...leaving you to be a 'Shell of your Old, Former self, broken 'down by the HARSH culture of This-World...this Cold, Dark, Harsh World...

...That People have 'Adapted to!!!

That they have 'understood, that PRIDE, is Fully unearthed in the Darkness
A Full Moon ignites Vampires, but more specifically, it energizes BOTH Night-Owls and Maniacs!
It ignites a sense of Euphoria...WHY?
Because the Moon-God THOTH - Projects Energy from Saturn ONTO The Worlds Inhabitants...and then, Angelic & Demonic Forces then "channel" those Energies into specific people, in specific ways, to Teach them Lessons, lessons In Life, lessons about MOOD. Lessons about Changes. Lessons about Fluctuation.

...But Most-of-All, Lessons about Darkness.
You see, it is in the Gloom, or Need for Stealing, that we SHUT OURSELVES OFF from the World...or all the 'other Bizarre desires Psychopaths might get during the Night-Time, where they 'may be less Detectable - and ABLE to Evade the Police (potentially).

HEY! Its an Opportunity.

...But in the Grimmest of Nights, 'surely there is ONE-LESSON that Separates and Yet, Unites Humanity, that 'whether you are going through Depression or Sadness, or are Hopefully Optimistic, Energized, Addicted to the 'Atmosphere - even with those - we (instinctually) as Humans, seek the Light of Clubs, and yet the Darkness of them. The Colorful, diverse array of Lights at Raves and other Local Venues only really is available AT-NIGHT! Why? Why do people go to Clubs & Raves AT NIGHT???

Because the Darkness, is a time to Socialize, where all the BLAZING Colors inside, Red-Lights, Blue-Lights, Yellow-Lights...even at a Roller Rink...same deal...these Lights SHINE in the Darkness. 

"It is *ONLY*, in the Darkness that we can really Appreciate the Light - in all of its Splendor."
~Daniel Nicholas Gregory of Blog Area1255~

BTW...If anyone 'wants to Understand my (Vain) ASPIRATION in a VISUAL-MANNER - It is to become like Lasse LĆøkken Matberg - of the Norwegian Royal Navy. Truly a "Viking Descendant" who ACTUALLY LOOKS like a Viking...with the thick beard and Alpha-Attitude and the Ripped Body...this is ALWAYS my Aspiration - and I'm almost to that level of Perfection, anyhow.

Dude even has an Instagram, he's Famous! 
[SEE HERE WHY HE'S FAMOUS]
Another 'aspiration of Mine! As with many People......

...Besides who can IGNORE the BRUTE-SAVAGE Roles Vikings had...it was AMAZING!

CHAOS, BLOOD, SACRIFICE, FUCK 'YEAH!!!

...but more than that, the DESIRE to CONQUER, to become PERFECTED, all-knowing, Having GREAT-WEALTH. These, are my Human, Primal Desires...which I have MADE INFINITE - through my Acquisition of Darkness, Fused with an Appreciation of Light - and merged with The Velocity of My-Ever-GROWING, 'Genius Brain"

JORMUNGANDR & LEVIATHAN truly have an Interesting 'Dilemma, ME!

In/Tags: the darkness is my ally, darkness is my ally, darkness is my ally poem 2018, best poems about darkness, darkness and the real world 2018, darkness in the 21st century 2018, (Darkness Quotes by Bloggers 2018) (List of Blogger's who Mastered Sorcery & Witchcraft 2018), elements of awareness 2018, poems about conscientiousness, conscientious elements, description of conscientious, definition of conscientious, what does conscientious mean 2018, meaning of darkness 2018, is darkness satanic 2018, ask questions to public authors about satanism 2018, bloggers that worship Satan, bloggers that worship Leviathan, bloggers that Worship the Dragon, bloggers that worship the Devil, bloggers that worship Evil 2018, best evil bloggers on the Internet 2018, list of mad men 2018, list of evil people 2018, list of evil peoples 2018, show me evil people 2018, pictures of evil people 2018, best evil minds on Earth 2018, mastermind genius takes over world 2018, how to become an evil king, who is the king of light and darkness 2018, who is the Devil, who is the anti-christ 2018, who is the Man of Sin 2018, I saw the Man of Lawlessness and what he looks like 2018, vision of Antichrist, description of appearance and vision of antichrist 2018, what does the antichrist look like 2018, what is the antichrists name 2018, what does 666 mean 2018, is the 46th president the antichrist, theories about the antichrist 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!