Area-1255 ~Logo~

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Is Area1255 a Psychopath? Is Dan Gregory (Writer) of 2018 A Sociopath??? 2018 AREA1255's Psychological Profile



In my Previous Article - the one discussing me having the Warrior-Gene - I outlined the REASONS *why* I'm NOT a Psychopath.


  1. I have Empathy for many people, just not for ALL (particularly those who repeatedly wronged me, my Patience falls short).
  2. I can feel Love & have been in SEVERAL Romantic Relationships, over the Years, starting At Age 15.
  3. I HELP others, give to Charities (even when I'm running LOW on Funds!).
  4. I often (SELFLESSLY) discard my Anxiety and Impatience, in the Interests of helping Homeless people etc.
  5. I reach out to the HUNDREDS of E-Mails I receive from people asking for Health Advice & Medication Advice.

I do (however), have some PARTIALLY Anti-Social Traits...

  1. I am naturally Bold, sometimes even Over-Confident.
  2. I am Fearless, getting hit by a Car for example, I felt NOTHING. People getting 'shot in front of me, 9 times out of 10 probably wouldn't phase me, though I would help If I could.
  3. I am Logically and NOT Emotionally dominant, but that is most likely because I was born LEFT-HANDED, "LEFT-BRAINED", left-handedness is a *RARITY* and Sign of High Intelligence.
  4. I can be Callous if someone wrongs me, particularly in an Outwardly Disrespectful & Arrogant manner...'nuther Words, I HATE Pricks and Assholes! 
  5. I often cut corners and (almost) break Laws in order to Make More Money.
  6. I have gotten into Trouble with the Law about 10 times in My Life. Spent 9-Months in One-Jail (Erie County Holding Center) and 6 additional Months in Niagara County Jail in Lockport, NY. The general Result (after getting OUT!) is I learned more Emotional Control, became MORE-BOLD and (decidedly) more Professional in my InterPersonal Interactions (surprising!??).







In/Tags: is area1255 a psychopath, is dan gregory a sociopath, is dan gregory of niagara falls a serial killer 2018, dan gregory writer of 2018, AREA1255's Psychological Profile 2018, is area1255 a narcissist 2018, is area1255 a malignant narcissist 2018, who is daniel nicholas gregory of niagara falls, ny, age 26, born on january 27 1992. who is dan gregory blogger author. is dan gregory in the Illuminati 2018, is daniel gregory (author) a satanist 2018?, who is the most intellectually curious person in the world 2018, list of writers/bloggers with an iq of over 200, bloggers who have 200 iq, quora users with 200 iq, geniuses on blogger.com 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!