Area-1255 ~Logo~

Saturday, December 16, 2017

InfoWars Alex Jones Silver Bullet Colloidal Silver Review Area1255 2017

Hello all! This is my first post on this WONDROUS Blog! I am glad to be a part of Area-1255's Crew. My name is Juno. I can not say my real name but I am an ex-FBI agent. I now work as a Private Investigator *somewhere* in the United States. Various talk show hosts and as well my closest friends here at Area-1255 can vouch for me and how I now hate the government (but not really!). I just dislike some parts and how they operate in terms of their pension policy LOL!

OK. So I am writing a review after swallowing a canister of Strychnine (a well-known poison). So I will die shortly....LOL JK Again.

Ok, I get it, it wasn't funny.

I am writing a review on Alex Jonezezz' "Silver Bullet" product.

I am writing it because (AND I MEAN REALLY). I hooked up with some girl who gave me strep throat, Staph infection, Herpes and Toxoplasmum Gondii in one sitting!

I may not be able to post my PHOTO. But I do say this - life has been hell and one hospital after the next. So I will write this.

After a few weeks on Colloidal Silver (Silver Bullet) - I have found that the product has ACTUALLY KILLED every one of these GERMS. I guess nothing is IMMEDIATE in Life (well at least not this, other things may be!). Still, and really, NOT JOKING AT ALL.
This  product has SAVED MY LIFE!

OTHER  EFFECTS 

  • I DID notice a few days after taking this product, a boost in emotional expression and Energy (perhaps the T.Gondii was suppressing emotions?).
  • T.Gondii is known to cause one to be Depressed and change their behavior to masochistic practices SORT OF.
  • I noticed improved Health & Well-Being on this product.
  • I noticed a multitude of other benefits including improved mental clarity which is probably because the germs are being removed.
  • I will post all known studies relevant to this.

***COLLOIDAL SILVER STUDIES*** 

Mechanistic Basis of Antimicrobial Actions of Silver Nanoparticles  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5110546/

Colloidal silver: a novel treatment for Staphylococcus aureus biofilms? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24431107

Antiviral activity of mycosynthesized silver nanoparticles against herpes simplex virus and human parainfluenza virus type 3 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3826769/

  In/Tags: infowars silver bullet review, infowars colloidal silver review, alex jones silver review, alex jones colloidal silver review, alex jones silver bullet review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!