Area-1255 ~Logo~

Friday, January 11, 2019

Do Demons Affect Sex Drive 2019? [How Do Demons affect Libido 2019]

ANSWER: Yes!

Demonic forces are essentially a Negative electrical energy [1] that has its own mind and who's influence is to create Malignancies in human personality [2]. A demonic force could be anything that is lesser or more, and depending on the demon in question - could affect EVERY aspect of Mood...including sexual drive!

In temptation and lust - which is characteristic of Beelzebub's influence [3] - there is ALWAYS a possibility of Addiction to Sexual Activities.

Other aspects of Demonic influence or Fallen Angel influence on sex drive are that they may sometimes, as with the case of Leviathan (the "serpent") [4] - can trigger Adrenaline production, dampen traditional sexual impulses and replace them with a Power-Hungry nature [5].

The susceptibility to these Forces or their influence on the Human Libido is based on the person; his/her Genetics - whether drugs or any other form of "sorcery" are involved [6].




In/Tags: do demons affect sex drive 2019, how do demons affect libido 2019, demonic forces and sexual deviance 2019, satan effect on libido 2019, satans effect on sex drive 2019

2 comments:












































  1. My name is JOHN ROBET am from SA I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Olu herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Olu herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drolusoltionhome@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348140654426 and also his you-tube page https://youtu.be/VMTo3gqbO08 . .he also specialize on the following things

    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK
    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!