Area-1255 ~Logo~

Monday, January 14, 2019

InfoWars Myco-ZX REVIEW/Log [2019]. (InfoWars Mold Cleanse Review 2019)

InfoWars Myco-ZX is a great product which I trialed after months of exposure to Black Mold both in Work and in the Falls (niagara falls) where I lived/rented a room for months! I used this supplement until the Bottle was finished - and upon a blood test and urine test for mold metabolites (ochratoxins/mycotoxins) - there was basically NONE left...so this supplement DEFINITELY works to remove Mold from the Brain and alleviates Depression & Fatigue CAUSED by Mold-exposure, which is no Joke and every research paper shows how BAD Mold can be [1] [2]. Its a BIG problem in today's Society [3]. It even makes people lose their Personalities [4].

InfoWars Myco-ZX did EVERYTHING that I could imagine it to do and more. 


  1. It restored my Energy levels, and awoke my Brain from a DEEP Depression - caused by Persistent Black Mold Exposure.
  2. It restores my Testosterone levels - which were SUPPRESSED by Mold-Exposure!
  3. It cleared away sinus drainage and other congestion symptoms caused by Mold.
  4. It REMOVED all symptoms of Asthma and trouble breathing at night!
  5. It COMPLETELY restored by Memory and normal brain function; of which SHORT-TERM memory was completely SMASHED....it was bad. I was losing my Keys and Wallet ALL-THE-TIME. It never stopped. I didn't have the patience to make my own Bed half the time! Mold kicked my Ass, but with Myco-ZX I kicked its Ass back! Permanently! I will never put myself in those positions again.



In/Tags: infowars myco-zx review 2019, infowars myco-zx log 2019, infowars mold cleanse review 2019, infowars mold detoxify 2019, best anti mold supplements 2019, INFOWARS ALEX JONES MOLD SUPPLEMENT REVIEW 2019 INFOWARS DETOXIFY SUPPLEMENTS REVIEWS 2019 INFOWARS MOLD DETOX SUPPLEMENT REVIEW 2019 BEST SUPPLEMENT TO REMOVE MOLD FROM BRAIN 2019 BEST HERBS TO GET MOLD OUT OF THE BODY 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!