Area-1255 ~Logo~

Monday, January 14, 2019

Empowered by Rollo & Thor - Here I Am! (2019)

Empowered by Rollo & Thor - Here I Am! (2019)
By: Daniel Nicholas Gregory
a Rollo-descendant through the Butler family tree.


In in progress I am motivated, then when I achieve what/who I am looking for - I become more than motivated. I become Empowered. I become that visualization that I fought for. Not just the Visual Ideal I had become immersed in, but in Conquest of my Earnings. The Money I make through my Blog is a life-long dream & consistent ambition. Something I carry forward even if it doesn't satisfy all of my "Viking Instincts". Instincts which - obviously were passed down to Me, from my Ancestor; Rollo. 

In all ideology - and Ambition and in all things that I am - and Do. I become empowered by the Life Energy that connects me to my Ancient Past. In many aspects, my Personality & Rollo are ABSOLUTELY identical! 

...Me and him have the same drive for Obtaining, Perfection and are both great Negotiators! How much of THOR is driven through the same Energy? I believe in THOR's power...yet I share the same contradiction as Rollo did. The constant defacing, and embracing of Christianism - that he felt obligated of Course to Follow. As his new home country of FRANCE, expected a Christian-Philosophy!

...But me and him are alike, we understand each other. We have Spiritual Prevalence and Energy that not one person else can Understand! We are Conqueror's; in the Blood and in the Mind and with the Body, forever!!!!!!

***SOURCES***
Viking is ‘forefather to British royals’

GRANT Family May be Descendants of Rollo "the Viking" Ragnavaldsson & William the Conqueror; King of England (William I of England).

In/Tags: empowered by rollo 2019, empowered by thor 2019, how to be empowered by thor 2019, making thor your lifestyle 2019, how to worship thor 2019, who was the ultimate viking chieftain 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!