Area-1255 ~Logo~

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

A Public Blog Post Dedicated to Bill & Hillary Clinton 2019 (Dedication to Bill Clinton 2019)



Besides me and Bill being related to each other distantly, as both of us are descended from William The Conqueror [1] - and as well descended from the 'Viking Royalty' of Rollo Ragnavaldsson [2] [3]. I also think that the connection between our families leads me into understanding Bill and his ways. He isn't a bad guy. In fact - I admire him for his Charisma [4] and Effort [5]. I hope he runs for President again , but if he doesn't, I will [6]

The Clinton Foundation *may* have its share of corruption [7] - but it also has done A LOT of good in the World [8] - donating to Charities [9]. Improving foreign-relations with America and other countries - even post-Presidency [10]. Lastly, they seem to provide aid in disastrous situations and support "good-cause" Medical & Political Movements [11]. Such as lowering the cost of AIDS drugs for over 9 million people inflicted with HIV/AIDS.


Perhaps...one day - me and Bill shall meet and exchange words of Wisdom and of course, some rhetorical super-Ego sarcasm [12].

Since Bill & Hillary are both readers of My Blog...how did I know that though?

Well FOOLS! I have all knowledge! I have the Gift of Unprecedented Wisdom & a knack for Genius Writing, no???? Oh, man! I thought.

Say, Bill & Hillary! Clinton Foundation! Chelsea even???

I WILL donate some of my Blog's funds to your Charity - and hopefully you can 'protect' Area1255 LTD further, if you aren't already!!!! Also Clintons - if you'd like to DONATE to My Blog's organization - which is working to Enlighten the World and cure it of major diseases - donate to our Immortality Organization - HERE.
...Or click the PayPal button below!

                                                         

Together - we will make Google & Amazon the most powerful companies to ever exist on the Earth...through my Marketing, EVENTUALLY I will become...a Millionaire, at least!

Soon...

  • Pharmaceutical Developments will lead to Cures.
  • Governments will be reformed.
  • Actions will make the World a Much Wiser place.
  • Science shall master the Elements of the Human Mind - fully.
  • Since I have been researching this sh!t since I was 14...I'd say I'm pretty much GUARANTEED to be the One to make this all Happen!

Together - all those who support us can make the World a Healthier Place...

  1. We shall make the World more motivated to fitness. 
  2. We shall make Organic Food AFFORDABLE for all.
  3. BLK Water and other more "pure" waters/companies will be invested in, propped up with Monetary Donations - so that the Homeless can drink CLEAN water...versus Dirty.
  4. Through my Marketing Empire - along with the Clinton Foundation we shall indeed create a Great Revival of TRUE AMERICAN SPIRIT! 
  5. Through my Marketing - poverty will be a thing of the Past! Disease, a thing of the past. A historical burden that need not weigh on the Shoulders of Our Civilization.
To former President Bill Clinton! ...And to Hillary - continue viewing Area1255. Continue watching our great Efforts to Change the World!!!!

...To Bilderberg Society - pay attention to the Symbols at the TOP of My Blog!
...I think you will find enthusiasm with them.
After all - you embrace them!
WE.ARE.AREA1255

"The Great Dawn upon Mankind, set forth to separate the Shadows of Mystery from the Perils of Light - and to unite the World under a New Force - a force of Revolutionary Spirit - a force of Ancient & Lost ambitions - let us all become an Integral part of the Worlds Future..."

~Daniel Nicholas Gregory AKA AMx ReBorN~
AMx ReBorN 

 "Ascended Master X"

(2019) Anarchistic Efforts toward a New Order of Society (2019)


  1. We shall reform Religion, Government and shall stabilize the relations of each Country and its Peoples!
  2. We shall phase in a New Era of Humanity - by making Freedom & Societal Progress the ultimate goal!
  3. We shall spread Anarchistic Philosophy in "waves" - which shall permeate the Worlds dissident and obligatory Protestors Minds. 
  4. We shall - EVOLVE the State of Security through Freedom - NOT through Surveillance/Police State-style tactics.
  5. We shall forge a Great Unifying Energy within Society. Uniting all peoples of all talents. Encouraging talent ANYWHERE we go! We shall Magnify our Presence on Social Media - we shall MAXIMIZE our Connections to all of it.
  6. We shall reach the Pinnacle of Societal Success & the final FREE Era of Civilization will begin.


In/Tags: public blog post dedicated to bill & hillary clinton 2019, dedication to bill clinton 2019, blog posts about bill clinton 2019, best blog comments on bill clinton 2019, clinton foundation blog spot 2019








No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!