Area-1255 ~Logo~

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Vitamin World Pregnenolone REVIEW 2019 [Vitamin World Pregnenolone Capsules Review 2019]



Pregnenolone is a powerful brain neurosteroid that enhances Memory [1], Focus/Attention [2], Motivation [3] [4], reduces Anxiety [5] and stimulates the production of other Steroid hormones; like Testosterone [6].

It is studied for its effects on neuronal plasticity [7] [8] and Brain Cell Growth/Regeneration [9].

Perhaps most importantly is the STUDY - that shows that Pregnenolone blocks out Negative Emotions by suppressing Fear, pessimism, hopelessness and this is done by modulating emotional regulation circuits.

Pregnenolone can actually be the CURE for Loneliness - according to this study.

It also proves useful in BiPolar Depression [10] and Schizophrenia [11]; two particularly severe Mental Illnesses.

 MY EXPERIENCES WITH VITAMIN WORLD PREGNENOLONE

  1. I noticed a Sense of Clarity but also mild stimulation on the FIRST-DAY of taking this product. It was unlike Caffeine - unlike ANY other supplement. It was like a subtle sense of motivation was there - like a small energy burning inside me...then - all of a Sudden my attention to my Environment is increased - and my thoughts became more Clear.
  2. I noticed increased Analytical-functions - that I analyze & dissect aspects of things - breaking them down into simpler points - and I found it easier to EXPLAIN such things to people - say At The Gym or in E-Mail responses.
  3. I noticed improved Reflexes, if something dropped, I would catch it...fast!
  4. I noticed MILDLY improved Libido after the Third Day.
  5. I noticed I had an enhanced ability to ascertain information & Instincts. 


:::PREGNENOLONE PHARMACOLOGY:::

  1. Pregnenolone increases NMDA-activity [12] [13] which plays a Role in Learning & Memory [14] as well as Emotional Regulation [15].
  2. Pregnenolone acts as a Negative Allosteric Modulator of the CB1/CB2 - Cannibinoid-Receptors ("marijuana sites") [16].
  3. Pregnenolone also BLOCKS GABA-A receptors, especially in the presence of a Benzo drug [17] (benzodiazepine) like Xanax (alprazolam) or Klonopine (clonazepam).

***OTHER MISCELLANEOUS LINKS/REFERENCES***






In/Tags: vitamin world pregnenolone review 2019, vitamin world pregnenolone capsules review 2019, pregnenolone vitamin world review 2019, vitamin world supplement reviews 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!