Area-1255 ~Logo~

Thursday, January 10, 2019

NapsGear Clomid REVIEW 2019 (GP Clomid Reviews 2019) (GP Clomiphene Citrate Reviews 2019) (Naps Gear CLOMID LOG 2019)


Naps Gear is a great company who I have bought from many times; both Anabolic-Steroids AND PCT-products have been Solid!!! This one is the only one I haven't taken the time to write a formal review on, until now.

NapsGear carries "GP Clomid" (buy-here) or "GP Clomiphene Citrate"; 50 MG per pill [1] and you can take up to 3 of them at once (150 MG/total) - this 150 MG dosage is what I used to get my Balls working against after Steroids....

It was actually MORE tolerable than Nolvadex (Tamoxifen). Tamoxifen had too much of a dampening effect on Mood & Sex Drive...but Clomid did not share these Adverse Effects. 


5 Things to Say About This Product and the Experience
  1. The product works PERFECTLY to restore testicular function as a PCT-therapy Protocol - it took only a few days to notice *slight* effects however - at the END of the FIRST-WEEK I noticed a Restoration of Ejaculate Volume and increased Libido. This increase in Cum-loads is sometimes ridiculous - it restores it AND more!!!!
  2. Naps Gear Clomiphene Citrate is also VERY effective at restoring "brain-active" Testosterone levels; aka Free Testosterone [2], although Nolvadex also does this [3] [4]!
  3. My levels normalized at the end of the Fourth Week - restoring Natural Testosterone production to 802 ng/dl. Then I simply shot some hCG + hMG to further restore testicle function. This led to a dramatic increase and on the 6th week. 
  4. My next Bloodwork showed 998 ng/dl. HIGH-NORMAL Testosterone.
  5. Lastly, the product carried NO adverse effects on Mood and treated me better than Nolvadex in that regard. It helped me MAINTAIN all of my Gains (8 lbs of Solid Lean Mass!) and maintain a LOW body fat level (9%). 


In/Tags: NapsGear Clomid REVIEW 2019, GP Clomid Reviews 2019, GP Clomiphene Citrate Reviews 2019, Naps Gear CLOMID LOG 2019, naps gear clomid reviews 2019, napsgear reviews 2019, best proviron 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!