Area-1255 ~Logo~

Monday, April 8, 2019

Balancing Act of the Senses 2019 [When Faith Collides with Fate 2019] [YAHWEH God And Faith 2019] [Yeshuah and Faith 2019] [Jesus Christ the Lord in FAITH 2019] [Holy Spirit Quotes 2019] [HOLY TRINITY 2019 UPDATES]

I am a man who has traveled through Life by means of his Faith...faith, which I believe is a true force that can not be broken...if one is determined. The determination & resilience brought through faith is the empowerment of the soul, and the healing of the Body. If inspired by the faith through which we live & learn - then by that Faith we can be rewarded.



FAITH - MUST BE REWARDED

Faith is a powerful precedent to be understood...it is a precursor to freedom of the Mind & Soul. It is the strength from within that gives reward to the Soul. It is the power of true mental integrity, mixed with the belief in ones hopes. In our hopes, we can achieve anything - we can stand firm in our faith and not second-guess ourselves. We can, have assurance through the hopes we have in our hearts. We can have insurance against the power of set-backs. We can have a mind of honor and dignity. We can press forward, and not retract. We can follow our goals. We can understand all things through the Power of Belief...which is also the power of faith in WHAT we believe in. 

...We can have a sense of self that is wholly there, fully embraced - by Our Hearts.
We are a rising civilization - rising through Faith. We have always been a Nation & nations built on faith. Even back to the Medieval Times, where people would pray on their knees, in England etc...there was always a time and times of dedication. Times where people would fight for their Religion & their Faith...they would fight IN-FAITH. They would bring the Spirit of God with them & take it into battle. Faith, has always, historically and currently, been rewarded. For those who keep it. For those who want it. For those who live by it!

...I am a man of faith. 
I don't expect anything less than to leave room for the unexpected. 
But I also expect that all things are possible - I also KNOW that the Lord my God & the Power of the Faith that I grew up with - has ALWAYS led to my Faith being rewarded! 
...How many times I have asked for my Faith to be rewarded. 
...And it has ALWAYS been rewarded.
Because...it is the Words from God (YAHWEH). 
...That rings in My Heart, and no matter what my future is I believe in those words!
...No matter what they are their own Reward.

(God) YAHWEH (God)
"Dan, your Faith MUST be rewarded, because it would be unfair to You - if all of the effort you put in - hourly dedication + your Faith Walks - is not given a perfect reward...because in many cases - your faith was nothing less than Perfect, for you had & still have - Biblical Proportions of Faith...faith which I have not seen for a long time - and that is refreshing"

Balancing Faith & Being a Witness to that Faith

Being Faithful & being a witness to that faith is a powerful thing...but what does it mean? 
It means in faith (unending belief that all things are possible through our Spiritual Belief)...we can achieve everything - and by being a witness to that faith - that is seeing it manifested in others...the Positive Energy transferred, that we can reinforce our faith. AND, a Witness to that Faith can also include being a witness to the Power of that Faith. 




FAITH COLLIDING WITH FATE - What does it Mean?


"Faith colliding with Fate...you say you lived your life by faith, but ever since I've watched you - I've seen your belief in Fate to be equally so. I've seen that you desire fate through faith. I've witnessed your transgression yet through the struggles of that Faith, and the torture that you endured to set your beliefs upon the pedestal of your own reality...it is heartbreaking, but you must Endure, you must never lose that Faith - because it is an example of your True Strength - the only Pure, unadulterated strength that has resonated with you since you were a Child...but even MORE SO since your attendance of Church had unlocked your Passion for Jesus Christ, to whom I accepted in my later days...I feel for you, I resent you though, in a way, because of your actions - and asking me to contest the Lord, when you know it is damning for me as well! ...But Good Luck Dan, you & Swanson - you two will reinvent the future, you will Change Minds & Change the World"


~ROLLO RAGNAVALDSSON; First Duke of NORMANDY & Viking Chieftain & GREAT LEADER~


In/Tags: balancing act of the senses 2019, when faith collides with fate 2019, the power of faith 2019, the power of belief in ones faith 2019, yahweh and faith 2019, yeshuah and faith 2019 rollo ragnavaldsson, 2019,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!