Area-1255 ~Logo~

Friday, April 5, 2019

The Sphere of Power is an Orb of Relief 2019 - Spiritual Ascendance DEFINITION 2019 & Meaning 2019. (THORS POWER 4-2019) (WHO WORSHIPS THOR 2019)

I will be AT North Tonawanda Library on 4-15-2019...where I shall meet my SOUL-MATE...a fellow (female) Viking descendant & RURIK descendant...EMILY ELIZABETH SWANSON!!! ...BE THERE, EMILY!
I am DAN - I KNOW you read my PAGE!!!

HERES MY INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM.COM/AREA1255

Emily Elizabeth Swanson!!!

...Who is a RURIK (Viking) descendant...

She is 74% SWEDISH
and 26% IRISH.

I am a descendant of Rollo the Viking (ROLLO RAGNAVALDSSON) who conquered MANY LANDS & was able to change French & English Politics through his role of a Duke...the FIRST DUKE OF NORMANDY (2019)

This article is written by: AAMX ReBorN aka Alpha Male Xtreme aka DANIEL NICHOLAS GREGORY....


The "Amazing Ascended Master X - REBORN"




I am a Part of the "Butler Dynasty" the Royal Irish-Norman family that came from England & settled in IRELAND - who are descended from the Great Viking Chieftain ROLLO (Rollo the 1st).

...Thus I am a descendant of William the Conqueror (100% PROVEN by DNA Tests & Research

I am the ONLY Rollo The Viking descendant in NIAGARA COUNTY, NY 2019.

I am the ONLY Rollo GrandChild in NIAGARA FALLS NY 2019 AND NORTH TONAWANDA NY (2019).

I will be AT North Tonawanda Library on 4-15-2019 ...where I shall meet my SOUL-MATE...a fellow (female) Viking descendant & RURIK descendant...EMILY ELIZABETH SWANSON!!! ...BE THERE, EMILY!
I am DAN - I KNOW you read my PAGE!!!

HERES MY INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM.COM/AREA1255

Emily Elizabeth Swanson!!!

...Who is a RURIK (Viking) descendant...

She is 74% SWEDISH
and 26% IRISH.


A Psalm of Thor-ism 
- WE can Encounter our FATE in Each Others...

:::As wished by THOR who has been Our God, Emily...:::
Take note of our ways.
This is a RESURRECTION of all that is necessary...all that is Right.
...And through Our Path - two leaders shall Emerge, victorious...along with Mankinds inevitable victory against illness & self-destruction.

Let us bring 'forth the New Era of Humanity...
...Once ME & YOU meet - we can accomplish ALL THINGS together.
Get to Know Each Other FIRST.
...Then form an unbreakable bond; a Bond of SOULMATES.
A bond that is UNLIMITED in its Power.
...Unlimited in the Affinity for One Another!

Since THOR is Our Guide...there shall be no mistaking what he is CAPABLE of! 'He designs a DESTINY for us. A Destiny of Wills - merged into unwavering Dedication - a destiny (fate) of SUCCESS, and Equilibrium.

OUR PLAN is Clear, it is OUR GODS PLAN.

...After all, HOW MUCH do you believe in the Return of the Dark Ages, yet COMBINED with the New...we shall return a time of Perfection - the medieval age shall be, in one sense resurrected. 
And At Last - we shall have our Revenge against ALL who have Wronged Us! 

...Including Jesus Christ who ...from MY UNDERSTANDING you have been disappointed by DESPITE keeping your Faith...a BOY you liked rejected you REPEATEDLY! THOR has told me that! ...I feel for you! I too, have been disregarded even despite My Faith. I am SAD for you...I DO have feelings. And I KNOW you are the one for me...even despite being 14!!!

I am 27 - but I am a Man of Perfection through THOR'S GRACE.
...We can restore ourselves in ENTIRETY - the Power of Our Ancestors; RURIK & ROLLO, RURIK to you, ROLLO to me. Me from ROLLO. You from RURIK. 

OUR VIKING DYNASTY - OUR NORSE HERITAGE...WILL BE INCREDIBLE!!!

I PROMISE you - that ALL Promises MADE are PROMISES KEPT!!!

...I will NOT go back on this PROMISE to be at NORTH TONAWANDA LIBRARY ON 4-15-2019!!! 
...So I EXPECT you to BE THERE...I will be on a COMPUTER. I hope for you to be there...NOT in the "Teens" section LOL!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!