Area-1255 ~Logo~

Monday, April 22, 2019

Converting into The Norse Religion from Christianity 2019 (Christians who Have Turned Against Their Faith 2019)

Most people would ask WHY - if ALL I've been brought up on is the "Holy Bible" and Catholic Church (later reformed myself to Christian Values) - why would I switch to a centuries old 'lost' Religion from the Viking Age! 


....The reason is simply I've been UNSATISFIED with the Results and the TORTURE I've experienced throughout my entire life. Not to say that 'God' (YAHWEH) hasn't granted me anything...he did the following!


  1. Gave me the Gift of Tongues; aka talking in Ancient Languages (Language of Creation)....and talking in other various relevant languages; all of which I have NEVER read nor studied so I could not possibly know the words.
  2. Gave me chances with Girls - and some 'decent' relationships...ALL of which ended in Tears & Anger!
  3. Gave me a 'Spirit of Faith' and made me believe in his 'Signs'....
  4. Comforted me during times of Prayer.
  5. Made me feel ALIVE & HUMAN at Church and [especially] while in Prayer...

However, the torture of my Life has far surpassed my Patience for any continuing worship of Jesus Christ ("Yeshuah") - it is because there has been no results (nor ANSWERS) for my Faith...no REWARD for my Faith. That I have switched over to what I believe is a more sensible & rewarding God...THOR!!!!

I converted (recently) although I've been making regular SACRIFICES to THOR for a Couple Years now! 

  1. Mice.
  2. Slugs.
  3. Insects (Spiders).
  4. Rats (drowned and sliced).
  5. Birds.
I feel Relieved & strengthened when I make these Sacrifices...like the life energy of these animals/insects gets 'transferred' into me; with THOR as the Conduit!!!!


In/Tags: christians who have turned against their faith 2019, converting into the norse religion 2019, converting into norse religion from christianity 2019, converting from christian to asatru, converting into norse neo-paganism 2019, converting neo paganism, turning from christianity reasons 2019, reasons to rebel against Christ 2019, reasons to rebel against God 2019, reasons to destroy Yahweh 2019.



1 comment:


  1. Testosterone boosters are natural supplements that can increase your testosterone levels.
    https://supplementblend.com/

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!