Area-1255 ~Logo~

Friday, April 5, 2019

Personal Conversations Modern Day Conversations with Jesus Christ 2019 (YESHUAH) & God (YAHWEH) 2019


My Communication with YAHWEH (Hebrew God of the Bible) & YESHUAH (Jesus Christ)

4-5-2019


YAHWEH: 

"Stress controls us, destroys us and yet builds us."

4-5-2019

YESHUAH (Jesus Christ)
"Don't take things out of Context"


YESHUAH: "Because of the Stress, the Intensity of the Struggles & Hospitalizations, Meds, and resultant Depersonalization - your emotions & Emotional Spectrum were disturbed"


YESHUAH: Dan...for I have provided an Answer to your Faith...given your Struggle in Life...I have CHOSEN to Award your Faith with who you desire...Emily Elizabeth Swanson. A deal was made with Thor in order to ensure this path with regard to you & her is Ensured...even now, she reads your Blog posts...and adores & respects You...You shall also then Respect her...and IF you pray on your KNEES one-more-time, today, 4-5-2019 - you will lose all chance of her. It is ONLY me & the One True God - who is approving this for you! ...Always remember that!! 


YAHWEH: DAN! You have done great work in the Faith, it is a shame to see you turn down this path - and I am heartbroken by it...but your Obsessions & your Desire for Power & Perfection is the reason why...you have far too much Pride...for surely I say to you - there is NO ONE with as much Pride as you...but you had Biblical Proportions of Faith - and impressed me more than Once! 

...I am sorry your Life has been nothing but torture, I am sorry you have not truly LIVED...but you will find LOVE - and you will Respect who I CHOOSE to give you...Emily Elizabeth Swanson!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!