Area-1255 ~Logo~

Monday, April 8, 2019

PRECISION ENGINEERED Caffeine Tablets REVIEW 2019 PRECISION ENGINEERED CAFFEINE LOG 2019 8 HOUR CAFFEINE PILLS 2019

I bought this product on AMAZON, at a discounted price!

These are considered "8-Hour Release" pills...they are 'slow-releasing' Caffeine; two phases...most hits you at once - but the rest (100 MG) then is SUSTAINED throughout the Day!


*MY REVIEW*

  1. Upon taking this pill (just one) I noticed an incredible amount of Energy - that lasted the WHOLE DAY.
  2. I noticed that the Effects on Mental Energy & Focus - were STELLAR. 
  3. I noticed that the Anxiety that was normally present WITH Caffeine, is NOT-SO on this particular product!
  4. I noticed that my WORK-OUTS (Push-Ups) are MUCH more productive...I have MAJOR energy.
  5. I noticed my Positive Energy - motivation to write...unlike "JETALERT" Caffeine pills - which are good...they did not influence my Writing Motivation.
  6. I noticed my STRENGTH - and AGGRESSION in the Gym was WAY UP!
  7. I noticed NO-CRASH at all from this Caffeine pill!
  8. I noticed mental invigoration on a level that surpasses even COLOMBIAN Coffee!
  9. I noticed improved Libido.
  10. I noticed increased DETERMINATION, RESILIENCE & FORWARD-ENERGY!!!!
*COMPARISON* Between This Caffeine & JET-ALERT Caffeine.


  1. Jet Alert are like YELLOW oblong pills - with a Marking on them! Their brand is CONVENIENT, but nothing more. 
  2. They WORK, and FAST...however, there is an early crash & I often need up to 600 mg - 800 mg to get the *same effect* as Precision Engineered.
  3. These pills (Jet-Alert) are CHALKY - they get all weird & mashed up in the Throat! ...They also taste NASTY - so don't dissolve them on the Tongue! 
  4. Jet Alert - they can be picked up at DOLLAR GENERAL - sometimes Gas Stations (Noco etc)...but if you have 10-14$ - just stop at a Vitamin Shoppe or Vitamin World...even a GNC, to pick this shit up!
  5. Precision Engineered - is the BEST brand of Caffeine tablet in APRIL 2019!!!!
  6. Precision Engineered creates some 'decent' Protein - ALSO sold at Vitamin Shoppe!  
  7. Precision Engineered - is a reputable brand that has been around for 15 Years!!!! Their BloomBerg profile (company profile) is impressive!
  8. Precision Engineered has other qualities - reliability, good shipment times...and Annual deals with distributor/retailer Companies - that actually Make Sense!
  9. Precision Engineered - is well-reputed on Bodybuilding.com forums; the MOST famous of Bodybuilding message boards.
  10. Precision Engineered CAFFEINE - is impressive BECAUSE it is sustained release & I have NEVER seen another Caffeine pill act this long regardless of "long-lasting" or "all-day" claims. That is TRASH to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!