Area-1255 ~Logo~

Monday, April 22, 2019

Using the Power of 'Holy Abilities' Granted by the Christian God ALONG with Darker Abilities Granted by THOR 2019 (And DRUGS 2019)

WRITTEN BY: DANIEL GREGORY of Niagara Falls, NY, 14304. (DANIEL NICHOLAS GREGORY FROM NEW YORK CITY BRIGHTON BEACH BROOKLYN NY DANIEL NICHOLAS GREGORY)
Known As: AAMX ReBorN (The Amazing Ascended Master X ReBorN)

In my pursuit to please Jesus Christ (Yeshuah) & the Christian [Hebrew] God (Yahweh) I have had the following pleasantries & unpleasantries....

It was a rewarding Journey (altogether), and I appreciate what he has done for me (overall) - and I *ALWAYS* believe he is playing some sort of Role...even if my recent beliefs do not comply with this type of Belief...I believe he essentially 'approved' the finding & soon to meet 'Last Love' of my Life...the only true love that I will find. Who I know is reading my posts (instinctually)...and I hope she forgives me for not being here (at North Tonawanda Library on the 15th). 


...I was 'granted' the Gift of Tongues (one of the 7 Gifts of The Holy Spirit) - while living at Scottish Inns Motel in Niagara Falls, NY (14304). 

It came on (without explanation) - and I started talking to YAHWEH (God) & YESHUAH (Jesus Christ) - in this language I didn't recognize....things just 'came out' like:
"Yahweh ja rachamin" (say it like YAH-WAY HRA CHAH MIN).




I would do this regularly, over and over (while alone) - I would speak in this bizarre language...and I would continue until I felt RELIEF from my Anxiety - or other form of Angst.

In The Bible it states...

"The one who speaks in a tongue builds up himself, but the one who prophesies builds up the church."

...Since the 'Gift of Tongues' "strengthens the Spirit"....

It can also be said (reasonably) that this "Gift" can also be (in my Case!) - be used to Strengthen my Spirit with other Spirits - my One TRUE GOD - THOR!!!!

...And indeed, I have found speaking in HEBREW (sometimes Danish, sometimes Russian) - causes THOR to draw near to me and grant me Power, Strength & Continuance...as well as OPTIMISM & FAITH...what little I can say for the "Lord" because - indeed, my Faith seemed to never be enough for him!....

But its all good, because now - my true God (THOR) - who supports me and is the true 'Savior' of this World....

5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THOR (NORSE GOD) in Recent Times....

  1. THOR finds "Soul-Mates" (perfect Partners/Wives/Husbands) - he is a MASTER at finding Equals....he is the GOD who awared me to the existence of a Girl I could not even known possibly existed! ....He is the one who got me released from Jail on my Recent Charge; Assault in the 2nd....
  2. THOR consecrates and blesses Marriages; especially those where two of Norse (royal heritage) come into play [!]. I am a descendant of THOR himself; as I am born from both ROLLO (Viking) of Normandy & Ivar the Boneless (Ivarssen surname in Shannon-MacDonald-Olssen-Larrson line). 
  3. I am in the BUTLER family Tree - which is linked to Rollo Ragnavaldsson, first Duke of Normandy and his grandchild; William the Conqueror - the first Norman king of England.
  4. I am in the 'sacred Illuminati' gene line (MacDonald; Grandfather was a Freemason). Thus, I am also descended from SOMERLED (Norse-Gaelic Warrior/King). I am descended from Somerled through a direct 'GODFREY' line (See Here!) and through the MacDonald Scottish families (maternal).
  5. DANIEL MCDONALD married AMELIA SHANNON. Thus in my Maternal Shannon line I have their Ancient 'Norse Blood'...no wonder why I LOVE Viking Music!!!! ....I'm related to every major Viking Warlord in existence that ever played a Role in changing History. As IVAR THE BONELESS & ROLLO are some of the most important (and influential) Vikings - of their Day...it makes sense I would carry their traits! ....
  6. I have ROLLO's Brain AND Personality - we both are OBSESSIVE, LOVE Sexual Pursuits (fantasies), are driven, motivated, forthright, AGGRESSIVE (take what we Need!). 
  7. ....I have some of Ivar's traits too - including his maniacal laughter when he WINS something (something I LOVE doing!). 

Merging the Power of the Holy Trinity's Gifts with the Decidedly Great & Superior Conquering Energy of THOR....

  1. As GANONDORF from The Legend of ZELDA Twilight Princess, once said "Both of you, faithless fools who would dare to take up arms against the King of LIGHT and SHADOW"... "So you choose. And so you shall FEEL my wrath!" 
  2. He also said: "The kind of absolute power that those chosen by the gods wield. He who wields such power would make a suitable king for this world, don’t you think?" ~Ganondorf Dragmir~

I am like GANONDORF in many ways; you could say I am a REAL-LIFE GANONDORF - in my Personality (I seek Power, Rulership, I am a MASTER INFILTRATOR, and I have the type of Grandiosity (and yet GRACIOUSNESS) to GRANT a Poor Soul like "ZANT" some 'False-Power' to make his Crying, Tears/Sorrows STOP) - in exchange for furthering my RULE & CONSOLIDATION OF POWER, of course!

I would also though, because I am a LOVING (and KIND/GENEROUS 'Soul') - "GRANT" EMILY ELIZABETH SWANSON (my PERFECT EQUAL/SoulMate) ETERNAL HAPPINESS....in exchange for being LOYAL to me and ME to HER!!!!

...WE BOTH WORSHIP THE SAME GOD AND COME FROM "ROYAL BLOOD", EMILY ELIZABETH SWANSON!!!!

Hope to hear from You SOON!

I was AT North Tonawanda LIBRARY, POSTING THIS TODAY....as DAN GREGORY...DANIEL NICHOLAS GREGORY...INSTAGRAM.COM/AREA1255 AAMX REBORN!


TODAY IS: 
4-22-2019
 (North Tonawanda LIBRARY - 4-15-2019 Search Results 2019)







In/Tags: can the gift of tongues be used for evil? 2019, can satan grant the gift of tongues 2019, can gift of tongues be used against christ 2019, using the power of holy abilities granted by the christian god, thor and the supernatural 2019, THOR IS THE TRUE CHRIST, is THOR JESUS CHRIST 2019, THOR IS BETTER THAN JESUS CHRIST? 2019 THOR BEATS SATAN? IS THOR STRONGER THAN SATAN? THORS POWER 2019 THORS POWER GRANTED TO ROLLO 2019. WHO was ROLLOs favorite GOD? IT WAS THOR 2019!
WHO WAS IVAR THE BONELESS FAVORITE GOD? IT WAS THOR 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!