Area-1255 ~Logo~

Monday, April 22, 2019

MHP DopaMite Fat Burner Appetite Control Supplement REVIEW/Log 2019 [DopaMite Tablets Pictures and DopaMite List of Recent Reviews 2018 2019 2020 2021)


MHP or Maximum Human Performance supplements is a really good company that has been around for ~20 years [1]. They have a long history in the Bodybuilding Community [2] [3] [4] and are well-regarded and certainly known for as producing some of the most effective & novel supplements [5]. Famous Bodybuilder Victor Martinez uses MHP supplements [6] & regularly attests to their effectiveness; often without direct promotion. Larry Wheels Williams is a known Bodybuilder and competitor who regularly uses MHP supplements [7]



...Of course there are other Athletes and even Olympians who are known to use MHP supplements [8]

I used MHP's T-Bomb II - multiple times back in 2005, it is a nice Testosterone-booster with 'hardening' effects, definitely made my muscles a lot grainier & more defined/toned up! ...I noticed a strengthened libido & certainly amplified levels of Intra-Workout Aggression. [See Review Here]


First Note: DON'T try to chew these tablets or take them without a drink! They taste nasty as hell!!!
DOSAGE: I took 1 tablet in the Morning (9:30 AM) and another in the Afternoon (1:45 PM)...

:::EFFECTS:::

  1. First, nothing and I mean NOTHING, even high-dose Yohimbine or Ephedrine suppresses my Appetite that much! In fact Yohimbine has an opposite (paradoxical) effect on me; it INCREASES my Appetite & taste buds...especially for Salty & Spicy foods - which are my favorite!
  2. This product, this DopaMite however, is in a whole different ball game...it seems, as I had ZERO appetite after just one pill - therefore I just did Intermittent Fasting for the 30 days during the time I took it...since I didn't want to eat anyway...yet still had PLENTY of Energy!
  3. I "fasted" until about 9 PM these entire 30-days while taking DopaMite - this can actually sky-rocket HGH production (human growth hormone) [9]. It also creates New Stem Cells [10] & fasting is one of the Methods that can "re-boot" the immune system after mayhem or Stress [11].
  4. I noticed a few other effects other than Appetite Suppression!
  5. I noticed a dramatically improved Energy level & sense of Awareness to my surroundings...similar to the effects of a Mild Adderall. 
  6. I noticed increasing amounts of Creativity spur up - this was one of the few times that I felt like jotting down some Rhymes & making Rap-Songs...
  7. I noticed a mildly increased libido (sex drive) - which is consistent with Dopamine levels being enhanced [12] [13] [14].
  8. I noticed an increased amount of 'Willpower' - and a reignited will to do labor work & even work on my Blog...although admittedly, for whatever reason this supplement made me stick to writing down lyrics & searching up fancy Rap Instrumentals (beats) to go along with it!
  9. I noticed - improved Endurance...I was able to run 8 miles straight without my Asthma acting up too much! 
  10. ...So I guess it improved my Asthma or simply caused extra Oxygen to flow into my Lungs?
Best Dopaminergic Supplements 2019
  1. MHP DopaMite is DEFINITELY #1 - it gives almost a buzz and an almost 'high' feeling (probably more Endorphins from DL-Phenylalanine [15] than Dopamine).
  2. Life Extension Dopa Mind: This one helps with Motivation & Libido but doesn't suppress Appetite or help you lose weight...
  3. 9-ME-BC; 9-methyl-beta-carboline: This one is a PERFECT dopamine supplement however even though it "regenerates Dopamine neurons" [16] & blocks the breakdown of Dopamine [17] [18] (similar to Selegiline).
  4. Mucuna Pruriens L-Dopa (40%) Extract: L-Dopa, also known as levodopa - is a strong Dopaminergic substance which [directly] converts into Dopamine in the Brain (after it crosses the blood-brain-barrier).
  5. Syrian Rue (Penganum Harmala): This one may yield the strongest IMMEDIATE effect on Dopamine levels [19]...it directly blocks the breakdown of Dopamine & also stimulates Histamine [20] by inhibiting its breakdown through Harmaline - Histamine which awakens the ENTIRE  Nervous System [21] [22]. You can buy it on Top Extracts (VIP Discount Link Here) in Powder form...it tastes kinda nutty/earthy - but you can just gulp it down quick! ...Just make sure you measure it!





In/Tags: MHP DopaMite review 2019, mhp dopamite log 2019, dopamite reviews 2019, lose weight with dopamine 2019, dopamine in a pill 2019, best dopaminergic supplements 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!