Area-1255 ~Logo~

Thursday, April 5, 2018

A Path Storming In The Right Direction!!! (An Example of THOR'S Power in Modern Age 2018)

What Power you have O'Thor - the Power of Which you have cast upon My City in the prior Nights. A night of Thunder & Lightning. In which, even in debate by others - they simply can't dispute the believers resonance on these days.

I Summon that you may provide a PATH as a Prologue for a directional change for your New-World Believers. That they may uncover a Destiny of SUCCESS & Empowerment. 

If the Light changes in the Eyes of Man, let it be from you, THOR. Who may empower the SOULS of Man to reach their Destiny. In my eyes, I have become Empowered by your Unrivaled Energy - who has taken me to new heights and given me New Insight. 

Moreover, you have created and resolved a Conflict for me most enduring, and even amongst the Other Gods (Christ etc) have risen their Sword to my Enemies because of their Defiance. Those who have Cherished Fear and displacing others have now been Displaced and FINISHED by YOU. Who has given me this Great Strength to Conquer my Enemies and my Goals

Your Energy being so great, that even the Electronics around me have been at Mercy to your Energy. I can smell the overheating and the introduction to Massive changes to the AREA in Which I reside.

Now...I seek that YOU THOR, WILL PROVIDE the NEW PATH to Energy. I Conquer ALL FEAR in YOUR NAME THOR that I may become the Deity/Conqueror I have Sought after all my Life.

The Energy in which resides in me, like a King, like my Ancestors were. The Greatest to Ever Live.



In Memory of Rollo "The Viking" (later Robert) 

...and William I of England : "William the Conqueror".
My Ancestors.

I Pray they Empower me as Well.
That I may obtain the Greatest of Desires and my Deepest Ambitions.
Relief ...and UNPARALLELED SUCCESS. At last.

Area-1255 is now Empowered by Your Spirit, Thor...and granted great Success. To continue Global Influence and Informing the World!
~Dan N Gregory~ ~AMx ReBorN~ The New Age Empowered Warrior.

In/Tags: a path storming in the right direction, a path of empowerment, a path of lightning 2018, inspirational writers of northern descent 2018, norse writers 2018, norse poets 2018, a path storming in the right direction, a path of empowerment, a path of lightning 2018, inspirational writers of northern descent 2018, norse writers 2018, norse poets 2018, example of thors power in 2018, thors power modern age, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!