Area-1255 ~Logo~

Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Words and People we Fear are the Very Tools That Guarantee Success, Fear is a Diversion, a Subtle Attempt at Separating Us from Our Dreams

1/21/2015




I've found it was the very words I fear were the door's to success, the tool's to unlock, my Aspirations...It was that dark spirit - who has used name's and word's, and meshed them with Fear - acting to 'lock 'em Away from my Observations - so that I could not see what dreams could Appear. I see now that titling and categorizing the familiarities of my Judgement is exactly his plan to keep me away, to separate me from my Dreams.

The division from those of whom turn out to be the best ideas, the  inclination to optimism is being suppressed by the lingering doubt caused by false aversion.

Thus the title, 


The Words and People we Fear are the Very Tools That Guarantee Success, Fear is a Diversion, a Subtle Attempt at Separating Us from Our Dreams

It is my aspirations that suffer, but my Insight of People, my Insight into People's Desire, my Insight in predictability and fulfillment - these are the things that miss a Vital Piece when I am kept under the {| ILLUSION |} that my best Allies are the subject of Diverse Manipulation and / or the Receiving Ends of Spirit Trifling and Residual & Unwarranted Panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!