Area-1255 ~Logo~

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Gin-Gins by the Ginger People Review 2017 (Gin-Gins Ginger Candy Review 2017)


These are my continuing food reviews here on Area-1255.

So the picture above is the candy "Gin-Gins" by the Ginger People. These guys have been around since 1984 [1] [2] and have a good track record [3]. They are careful which ingredients they use and their Ginger products are consistent in their effects in comparison to Ginger capsules and are well-reviewed in both taste & effects [4] [5]

I bought them on Amazon in bulk (each bag can be sold individually for over 7$).

I am not one bit disappointed.

These things are TASTY!

.....And they really are a nice snack!

They are addicting.

Flavorful.

Powerful.

There is no doubt they are REAL Ginger and they definitely pack a punch to the senses (an awakening one!).

They RELIEVE NAUSEA, and they soothe the stomach, in fact, I CHOWED DOWN ON THESE, when I was feeling unwell due to allergies. They really help! I really like them. 

I recommend them TO ALL!!!!!

5/5, for sure.

:::::FURTHER DETAILS:::::
They have a powdered sugar (cane sugar) on them, so it looks like white powder, do not be alarmed, that's part of the SUGARY TASTE. But its not overpowering, at least NOT UNTIL YOU BITE INTO IT! Then its GINGERLY Overpowering. Good stuff! Ok, I'm done.

In/Tags: gin gins ginger people review, ginger people review, gin gins review, gin gins review 2017, gin gins ginger candy review, gin gins ginger candy review 2017, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!