Area-1255 ~Logo~

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Siggi's Yogurt Review 2017 (Siggis Skyr Yogurt Review 2017) (Siggis Mixed berry's Acai review 2017)


I'll tell 'ya. Icelandic 'style' yogurts and ''Skyr'' have gotten more appealing to me over the months. These high-protein delicious snacks are quickly becoming my new favorite yogurt. 


Although this Review is about the Mixed Berry's and Acai I love all their flavors so just assume you won't be disapointed. Now previously I also wrote about Icelandic Provisions Skyr Yogurt and I stated they tasted more ''natural''. I still stand by that but it should be known that what I mean is natural to the taste of their local ''style''. Siggi's taste really tart and 'fruity' and is really delicious. Between the two I can't really choose - they're both good!

.....But I will say that Siggi's often has more sales and they would probably be better in protein recipe's and other recipe's. Though, for protein content they come up literally equal. 

Therefore, I am rating this yogurt far higher than Chobani's and Greek yogurts, Icelandic yogurt is the best!!!!!




In/Tags: siggi's yogurt review, siggis yogurt review, siggis yogurt review 2017, yogurt review 2017, siggis yogurt good or not, siggis good or not 2017, is siggis any good, review of siggis yogurt 2017

1 comment:

  1. I read your post and it is really good , keep writing more
    Buy Weed Seeds Online
    Buy A-796,260 Online
    Buy Phenethylamine Psychedelics online
    Buy DMT Dimethyltryptamine Online
    Buy 5-methoxy DALT online
    Cannabis Oil For Sale
    Buy enzodiazepines online you can as well text +1(646)883-3072 , Telegram: primenature or email:primepharma0@gmail.com for more details

    Buy Fentanyl powder Online
    Buy TH-PVP Powder Online
    Buy A-PVP Online
    Buy Crystal Meth Online
    Buy Acetyl Fentanyl Powder Online
    Buy Carfentanil Online
    Buy 4-MMC Online
    BUY AMPHETAMINE ONLINE
    CBD Isolate Powder 99%+

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!