Area-1255 ~Logo~

Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Mediating Discovery - Everything is in Place, Aligned, Readied!



This week I will finish my unrelenting conquest - I will finally obtain the results I have been working for.
I will transcend everything, and will achieve the epitome of my Potential.


The final obstacles to the making of my  revolution will be removed - and the brightest stages of human enlightenment must now begin.
This night , 11-22-2015 marks the night of a new wave of determination - a mental motto intent on finishing what I've started. The fuels of my passions and the emanations of my Stamina now must bring about Prosperity and equalization of the current chaos....the results must be to reinforce those who have prior assisted me - and then to build a new future.

The message beyond this is clear.

I will update this post again in a few days.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------          
:UPDATE: (12/15/2015)
I have finally discovered the remaining pieces of Clarity - I have discovered a new set of important elements. I have finally re-absorbed a taste of what was lost. I am intent to regain it completely, Inspiration is not the Word. Realization and Acclimation are the Words. To assimilate the Proper prerequisites - one must first think outside the box.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NOTE : This write-up is not indicative of an aggressive asset or intent - but rather, in a poetic sense - the spurring of new ideas by evoking 'Visual Thought'. The Post is written as a collaboration of image and word-play to hypothetically determine an outcome that 'may be' based on attempts of rigorous self-perfectionism.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!