Area-1255 ~Logo~

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Why does Tren raise Prolactin? (Why does Trenbolone acetate increase Prolactin)

Trenbolone; easily one of the strongest anabolic agents available and a crucial asset to all pro-bodybuilders who wish to maximize their results. Why? Because it works - for nearly everyone who uses and in even those who have at best, a moderate training program [1] [2] [3]. Tren works so well at building hard muscle mass and simultaneously, amping motivation that it is often called the ''motivation gear'' and has been seen as a strong aggression inducer [4] [5]. Of course, not all is 100% positive, as Tren users occasionally come across...


  1. High blood pressure [6] [7]
  2. Increased heart rate [8]
  3. Increased sweating [9]
  4. Decreased libido [10]
  5. Limp dick [11].
These effects are often blamed on putative prolactinogenic (prolactin-increasing) effects [12]. The QUESTION is, WHY would Tren (a hard androgen) raise prolactin?

Here's something you might not know, Tren doesn't even raise prolactin in everyone who uses it - about 30% never get any serious prolactin troubles. So why the other 70%? 

Trenbolone is a strong androgen, so much so that it shuts down the hypothalamus and one of the mechanisms by which it does so is FEEDBACK REGULATION of Prolactin [13]. It doesn't directly raise Prolactin. But its postulated that the specific brain regions wherein tren hits the receptors are directly coupled with LH/FSH terminals and specifically, with hypothalamic dopamine nerve centers [14] [15]. Therefore the brain-region selective androgen potentiating and prolactin-inducing effects are downstream anti-dopaminergic actions, but interestingly, that is really confined to the pituitary as tren RAISES dopamine in areas like the hippocampus [16] [17] [18].

Now, on the other hand since it doesn't raise Prolactin in EVERYONE and it IS NOT a direct effect, the reasons why many do not get this effect are.

  1. They already have high dopamine levels.
  2. They are controlling their Estrogen (E2) levels properly.
  3. They aren't running an ultra-ambitious stack full of aromatizable compounds.
  4. They aren't overtraining.
  5. They aren't eating like crap and tons of sugars which raise Prolactin.

So there you have it, the REASON and the HOW of Tren raising prolactin are due to strong androgen action that when hitting those brain regions causes a downstream selective anti-dopaminergic effect causing prolactin release.

If your estrogen is controlled and you are using Caber or another dopaminergic, you shouldn't have these issues, and mostly you just need E2 under control.

1 comment:

  1. Steroid Raw Powder Source
    Email: maxsource19@hotmail.com
    WhatsApp/Skype: +8618986199345
    Wickr: raymaxsource
    Testosterone Acetate
    Testosterone Base
    Testosterone Cypionate
    Testosterone Decanoate
    Testosterone Enanthate
    Testosterone Propionate
    Testosterone Isocaproate
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate
    1-Testosterone
    Sustanon S250 Powder
    Trenbolone Acetate
    Trenbolone Enanthate
    Trenbolone Base
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl carbonate(parabola)
    Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca)
    Nandrolone phenylpropionate
    Nandrolone
    Mestanolone
    Methyltestosterone
    Methenolone Enanthate/Primobolan
    Methenolone Acetate
    Metribolone/Methyl trenbolone
    Sildenafil Citrate/Viagra
    Vardenafil/Levitra
    Tadanafil/Cialis
    Boldenone Undecylenate/Equipoise/EQ
    Boldenone Powder(Base)
    Oxymetholone/Anadrol
    Oxandrolone/Anavar
    Methandienone/Dianabol/Abirol
    Stanozolol/STAN/Winstrol
    Turinabol
    Drostanolone Propionate/Masteron
    Drostanolone Enanthate
    Androstenedione
    Email: maxsource19@hotmail.com
    WhatsApp/Skype: +8618986199345
    Wickr: raymaxsource
    Pregnenolone
    4-androstenediol
    Mesterolone/Proviron
    Anastrozle/Arimidex
    Tamoxifen Citrate/Nolvadex
    Clomifene Citrate/Clomid
    Formestane
    Exemestane/Aromasin
    Fluoxymethelone/Halotestine
    Prohormones
    Halodrol
    Methyl-Drostanolone
    Superdrol/Methasteron
    Stanolone/Androstanolone
    Dihydrotestosterone/DHT
    Liothyronine sodium/T3
    Norandrostenedione
    Trenavar/Oral tren
    Boldenone acetate
    Toremifene citrate
    Andarine: S-4
    Sarms
    MK2866 (Ostarine)
    Email: maxsource19@hotmail.com
    WhatsApp/Skype: +8618986199345
    Wickr: raymaxsource

    ReplyDelete

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!