Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Spiritual Imprinting: Mastering Sorcery in the 21st Century. [Modern-Day Sorcery 2018]


I am AMx ReBorN; I am a Master of All Spiritual Secrets. I am a Meditated, Ascended Spiritual Master who is able to Greatly Influence Minds from far away. Even minds, in other Countries. I have mastered the Art of 'Spiritual Imprinting'.
I can communicate with the Dead/Deceased (Necromancry), and I can muster Energies from all levels of the Spiritual World.

This makes me effectively, a Spiritual Elite.

It is between me and my God and The Spiritual World that I write this.
 

To buy My Book on Mastering Spiritual Power and Sorcery you will be able to understand how to do the Following...

  1. How to effectively Change the Emotions in the Environment, simply by The Power of Belief.
  2. How to influence the Emotions of specific Individuals in your Vicinity; by Inclusion or Singling them out by Fear. 
  3. How to Make People of the Opposite Sex Fall in Love with You.
  4. How to Cause People to Trust you.
  5. How to Persuade and Change someones Mind by Manipulating Thought Patterns [BEYOND Pure Psychology].
 ---Buy Here with PayPal Link Below--- 

                                                  

By reading My Book - you can effectively turn yourself into a Demi-God with Psychological Perfection and with an Immortal Soul and Immortal Body.

This book teaches you about the 11-Spiritual Abilities listed in This Article and HOW-TO-USE them. And gives A Detailed overview as to how to use Essential Oil combinations and Pheromones to 'force' a change in peoples Brain Chemistry essentially 'making' them Trust, Hate, Fear or Fall-in-Love with you. 

It could be an Admiring Love, it could be an envious love, it could be a Romantic Love, a Sexual Love [lust]


These tactics have been around for Ages...but only now, through the knowledge presented here can you Fully Understand how to USE the Combinations effectively, as outlined in Scientific Study/University Studies. 

Military Projects such as Area-51-sub-sub-1313 Research Project also use these tactics - we are the ONLY Blog outside of the Military Bases and DARPA that *KNOWS* about these Abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!